Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Mar 17, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Will 7days be too exhausting

Opinions please. My sister in law has just booked next March for her 40th and has kindly invited us to join them. They are only going for a week and doing just universal parks. My son is turning 21 in December this year and we were planning a trip maybe New York for a treat but as he's a big Harry Potter fan I think he'd be just as happy to go back to Florida. I just wondered is 7days going to be too exhausting for my youngest daughter whos 9 and will me and her cope being so close to MK and not popping in 😬
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 17, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

We did 7 days for our first trip in my pre dibb days! All it did was make us want to go back!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 17, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We love our longer holidays to Florida, but one of my DS's favourites was the week we went for Halloween. DS was 9 at the time and we flew indirect. He was fine.
All I would advise is that you factor in enough relaxation/pool time. We do half days at the parks, so always have either a morning or an afternoon of chilling out.
If not too busy, a week can be an amazing break.
Reereef is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 17, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
ontwofronts
Excited about Disney

Went for a week last Easter, it was exhausting but still a great, great holiday
ontwofronts is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 17, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post

We have done 7 nights a couple of times always good to be in Orlando just reduce your plans you only have 6 days to work with and a morning still better than not going to Orlando
Old 26 Mar 17, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We have done it a few times as well, every time it was great. We didn't over plan and made sure we got a couple of hours relaxing each day. We seemed to fit more in but maybe because we knew our time was limited. Would do it again no bother.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 17, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by macy View Post
We have done it a few times as well, every time it was great. We didn't over plan and made sure we got a couple of hours relaxing each day. We seemed to fit more in but maybe because we knew our time was limited. Would do it again no bother.
Totally agree you need to find a bit of relaxing time with us it get by the pool at some point in the day normally after the parks and before dinner
Old 26 Mar 17, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
lljm
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Sorry to jump in, but was so glad to hear all the positive posts! We go on the 4th April for 8 nights only doing universal, gatorland and some shopping, by the sounds of things this will be plenty- on the count down now!
lljm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 17, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
elliemay
Imagineer

Nothing wrong with a cheeky week
Old 26 Mar 17, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Great thanks for all the positive responses 😀