Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Jan 22, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
suzyh
Earning My Ears

Booked with Disney UK no postal confirmation/voucher

Hi, We're due to fly out on Friday and we have booked a package with WDTC UK. We've had nothing except an email with a PDF invoice. Should I have received some form of voucher in the post by now? I've tried to call Disney but the wait times have been over two hours.
suzyh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
RockTheDots
slightly serious Dibber

RockTheDots's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I don't think they send vouchers these days as everything is online. Do you have a My Disney Experience account on the Walt Disney website? If you log in or sign up to that you should be able to link your reservation using the confirmation number from WDTC so you'll be able to see your resort hotel and park tickets, do online check in, book park reservations and restaurants etc.
Disneyland: 2022 (Trip report: LA & Aulani), 2023
DCL: Magic x2, Dream, Wish (booked for 2024!), Fantasy and Wonder (booked for 2025!)

Edited at 10:38 AM.
RockTheDots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
suzyh
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by RockTheDots View Post
I don't think they send vouchers these days as everything is online. Do you have a My Disney Experience account on the Walt Disney website? If you log in or sign up to that you should be able to link your reservation using the confirmation number from WDTC so you'll be able to see your resort hotel and park tickets, do online check in, book park reservations and restaurants etc.
Thanks for your reply. I've got the My Disney Experience app sorted. I'm just starting to panic that I've nothing except an email to show if anything is wrong.
suzyh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
RockTheDots
slightly serious Dibber

RockTheDots's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by suzyh View Post
Thanks for your reply. I've got the My Disney Experience app sorted. I'm just starting to panic that I've nothing except an email to show if anything is wrong.
If everything shows up on the MDE app then you should be good to go! Have a great time
Disneyland: 2022 (Trip report: LA & Aulani), 2023
DCL: Magic x2, Dream, Wish (booked for 2024!), Fantasy and Wonder (booked for 2025!)
RockTheDots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Very Serious Dibber

Does Disney not send out welcome packs n luggage tags anymore? Last time we got it before we went. But again that was 8 years ago.

Last time we got our gift card, luggage tag n lots of fun stuff thru the post 2 weeks before we due to fly.
GoofyK is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

No, nothing in the post now.

OP, if everything is correct in MDE then you should be good to go but your email confirmation will be fine if any issues after arrival.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 22, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Just read this thread. How do you get your actual park tickets to allow entry if they no longer send anything physical in the post? Xx
Old 7 Jun 22, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by emmsy View Post
Just read this thread. How do you get your actual park tickets to allow entry if they no longer send anything physical in the post? Xx
When you check in
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 22, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Andysaurus
Apprentice Imagineer

You'll get physical tickets at check in or sometimes you get asked to go to a theme park ticket window to pick them up.

I don't go until September but already have my park tickets digitally in my Apple Wallet as I set up Magic Mobile in MDE which means I just use my phone as my park entry ticket and hotel room key.
Andysaurus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 22, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We were sent an email a few weeks out with the dining credit voucher and gift card voucher. There was also a page of money off vouchers for shops and restaurants.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List