Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Aug 22, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
duncanb
Imagineer

Well it's only a couple of becks for me and a bottle of Verve for Mrs duncanb.
Baby sitting duties tonight lol.
So a few more after rascal is in bed.
( won the verve in a charity raffle best pound Mrsduncanb says I ever spent)
Old 13 Aug 22, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

We have been out holiday shopping all afternoon so came home and had an ice cold Brewdog in the garden while husband was doing a bbq. Just had a glass of rose left over from last night with a ton of ice in it.
Some neightbours had what I can only describe as 'an Ibiza rave' last night which went on until 3.30am so I am utterly shattered today. Debating whether to lie on the garden sofa with my book for a bit or just go to bed now and hope they don't repeat it tonight.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
We have been out holiday shopping all afternoon so came home and had an ice cold Brewdog in the garden while husband was doing a bbq. Just had a glass of rose left over from last night with a ton of ice in it.
Some neightbours had what I can only describe as 'an Ibiza rave' last night which went on until 3.30am so I am utterly shattered today. Debating whether to lie on the garden sofa with my book for a bit or just go to bed now and hope they don't repeat it tonight.
This is one issue with lovely weather! Everyone seems to think they can stay out till all hours with music blaring and shouting/singing! They forget not everyone works Mon-Fri or has the entire school holidays off work, or perhaps have early morning appointments! Drives me mad! Luckily I’m on annual leave so am not working this weekend!
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
It’s martinis for us - Key West style. We were flummoxed when first served them this way, but you have to keep them chilled

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

A really nice Italian un named White friend brought back from a vineyard by there home it B very dry and crisp and a B beautiful pale straw colour
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Well I decided to lay on the garden sofa with a Baileys. Next door are in their hot tub with music on but I don’t mind as they’re a similar genre to us and I’m enjoying their tunes at the moment. They are never in there late though and are conscious of not disturbing us.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyHaunt13
Excited about Disney

Spiced mead…. Skol!
HappyHaunt13 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

The 10pm quiet time We C have at the Villa strictly enforced I love It a quiet swim and a glass of wine by the pool bliss we’ve had to come In as a Few Streets away someone has rap music going here at home it’s not the music it’s the disgusting language of what they are listening to fine but I don’t want to here it enjoying a B glass of wine in the garden
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List