**Leigh_11_22**
Helping Minnie

We're off to see the Wizard - Day - 4 Hollywood Studios and Smokey Bones

We're off to see the Wizard - Pre Trip Report

We're off to see the Wizard - Day 0

We're off to see the Wizard - Day 1

We're off to see the Wizard - Day 2

We're off to see the Wizard - Day 3

I got up at 5.45am today, not too bad followed by everyone else at 6.45am. I rang Caxton FX to try and find out why our cards weren't letting us withdraw money. It turned out that there were Two pins and I had been using Tom's pin so I had ended up locking both accounts (It's funny now but Tom wasn't best pleased haha!)

We all got ready and headed out for breakfast, we went to Dunkin' Doughnuts as Tom was determined to try it. I got a stuffed croissant, Sam got a chicken biscuit and Tom and Aaron got doughnuts. We were all really excited to try it, but unfortunately none of us liked it I felt so rushed too, obviously the locals all know how it works and what to order and I felt like we were in the way, stupid I know.

We hopped back in the car and headed to Hollywood Studio's. We had lots of PP taken on the way in which was nice.

We went straight to Rock n Roller Coaster first, it said 10 minute wait but it was more like 30 minutes, I think we were just at the point of it going from empty when they open to manic, oh well.

We all absolutely loved this ride, it helped that me and Sam really like Aerosmith which made it more enjoyable! This was Aarons first grown-up rollercoaster. He seemed so tiny sat in his seat compared to everyone else, and Sam couldn't tell all the way around if he was laughing or crying! (Laughing it was)

Next we went over to The Tower of Terror as it was only a 10 minute wait. Aaron was so excited to get Samantha on this because he had been telling her since he found out that we were coming here that 'it's not scary, it just a small slow roller coaster' knowing full well what it was from our visit to DLP. Sam had played along and acted completely ignorant to what was going to happen until she got inside and asked why it was so dark and scary We all loved this ride!

We then took a stroll down to Pixar Place and took our time looking around and taking it all in. The theming here is fantastic!

We had a FP booked for Toy Story Mania (luckily really as they were trialing FP only today so there were no stand by queues anyway!) It was such a good ride for the whole family Tom won (again) :angry: I can see why this is so poplar, we were raving about it.

We had a little wander around deciding what to do next, we got some frozen minute maid lemo's to cool down, and Tom and Aaron got their picture taken with Lightening McQueen and Mater.

We went to see the Muppet Show as it only had about a 5 minute wait. Aaron liked it, but we didn't really rate it - it seems a bit out dated now.

It was then time for our next FP which was Star Tours. We are really big fans so we were very excited to ride this. We absolutely loved this - can't wait to ride it again!

It was now time for our ADR at 12.10, which we had booked for the Sci-Fi Diner. The theming was really good here too and it was lovely and quiet as well. We got shown to our seat (a car) and there was a large screen at the front with old cartoons and sketches on. Our server came over and we all had big oreo milkshakes - which were delicious.

I had a really good burger, I forgot to take pictures but I know it was really nice and filling! Sam had shrimp pasta which again was lovely and she was stuffed. Tom had a smoked turkey sandwhich, which he loved and Aaron had grilled chicken with garlic mash. He didn't like the mash but ate my chips. We were all really full and enjoyed it $85 + tip.

We headed back outside to what felt like a million degrees and the brightest light ever after the darkness of the sci-fi diner

We walked back over to the TOT for our last FP, taking in all of the scenes around us.

We loved the TOT just as much this time and it was a different sequence which made it more exciting. We then decided to head out of the park, it was about 2.30pm, me and Sam had a mooch in the shops and Tom and Aaron got some magic shots done.

We went back to the villa and Aaron played in the pool for an hour or two. It was still not warm so Tom rang the management company again to put his foot down about not getting it sorted. They said it must be broken because someone had been around and it still wasn't working.

We needed a few things so we decided to head out to Walmart. We went to the big one at the end of the 192, Sam and Aaron stayed in the car so they didn't have to be dragged around. We just picked up some bits but more importantly some cash out of the ATM

Then we decided we fancied ribs for tea and there was a Smokey Bones not far away, so that'd where we headed. Everyone liked it here, me and Sam both got big fat portions of ribs, Aaron got a chicken melt and Tom got Beer-can chicken all with soft drinks. The waitress brought over a paper bag for us to put our bones in once we'd eaten the meat off them which was good! The waitress was lovely and the food was amazing, we took some ribs home with us as well! All for $82 + generous tip!

As a waitress this picture on the wall made me laugh:

We went home, the pool seemed a bit warmer now (hopefully). We all relaxed and went to bed.

Edited at 02:52 PM.
**Leigh_11_22** is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 15, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Good day glad the pool is getting warmer

Joan
Old 6 Mar 15, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Great ride picture of your DS in Rock n rollercoaster, and I love the balloon PP photos too.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 15, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Got to say that the ride photo on R&RC is without a doubt the funniest ride picture that I have ever seen ! , the look on your sons face is priceless...a mix of sheer terror & adrenaline !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 15, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Lovely photos
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 15, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
**Leigh_11_22**
Helping Minnie

Thank you - I love this picture of him!
**Leigh_11_22** is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 15, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
**Leigh_11_22**
Helping Minnie

Haha thanks TinySam! I was so nervous about him going on it - but he as you can see he absolutely loved it!
Old 13 Apr 15, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Oh no! Gutted you didn’t like Dunkin Donuts! Agree that it’s def a locals place more than a tourist place in the mornings!

OMG how brave is your wee boy going on RRC and ToT! Ace! The RRC photo is a peach!

Hehe love the magic shots!

I hope your pool gets as warm as it was meant to be! How irritating!
xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List