Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 Feb 17, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Park Planning

We have been trying to write up a basic plan for the 2 weeks we have booked. I'm guessing that we have to treat it as an idea rather than a set in stone plan.

One question i have though is how easy is it to do say BB or TL from 10am-2pm and then travel to one of the other Disney parks for the rest of the afternoon/evening? We aren't 100% sure if we are getting a car or if we'll be relying on transport, probably public.
Do DIsney have a link between the different parks that we can use?

Or are we better off going to one park and staying there all day?

TIA
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 17, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MischiefManaged
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

MischiefManaged's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Rjdeadams View Post
We have been trying to write up a basic plan for the 2 weeks we have booked. I'm guessing that we have to treat it as an idea rather than a set in stone plan.

One question i have though is how easy is it to do say BB or TL from 10am-2pm and then travel to one of the other Disney parks for the rest of the afternoon/evening? We aren't 100% sure if we are getting a car or if we'll be relying on transport, probably public.
Do DIsney have a link between the different parks that we can use?

Or are we better off going to one park and staying there all day?

TIA
its completely up to you to do the parks in that time id say its do-able but you may be tired aftter? purely based on the fact that it is a water park though... but, i do like spending a full day in the water parks its really fun and can be treated as more of a rest day... You can easily transfer from park to park via monorail and bus, buses come and go all the time and there is never much of a wait at all so that wont be problem.. bit like a bus stop system etc. I have been on my own with OH and we relied on public transport, found it was fine and no hassle but each to their own and depends what you want to do whilst you there... if you are doing just disney and staying on site or near you'll probably be fine for transport - are you doing any of the other parks?
Old 20 Feb 17, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
nquart
Very Serious Dibber

nquart's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I agree with the above, we would rather spend all day at a water park and treat it as a rest day. I wouldn't want to go to another park with wet/frizzy hair, wet towels and wet swimming costumes. BUT it is definitely possible using the Disney transport.
nquart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Danielle24
Imagineer

Mobile

We went to HS after a few hours at BB. Kids loved the waterpark but we didn't really rate it. We just used the lockers in HS to store our bag. Was no hassle at all.
Danielle24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Hevfev
slightly serious Dibber

Hevfev's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

You could go back to the hotel get sorted and then go to a park after the water park. That's what my plans are.
Hevfev is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi. Thank you for your opinions. It's a minefield!

After posting i did think about the whole wet towels thing - it's good to know that we can leave stuff at the water park though if we need to.

Hevfev - i would say going back to the hotel isn't going to be possible as we aren't staying in a Disney hotel and we'll end up spending a fortune on transport back to the hotel etc.

MischiefManaged - we are planning to do Universal too so our hotel is kind of halfway between Disney and Universal.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List