Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 1 Feb 17, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
antietam
Imagineer

Memory Maker Question

Hi

Can you add memory maker to my Disney experience before you use it?

It was apparently included with the tickets which a have linked but no sign of memory maker on there.

Edited at 01:25 PM.
antietam is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 17, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Don't worry. If you've got it free with the tickets then it doesn't show up in the memory maker section. On my MDE account it shows like this and did for last year's holiday too.

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 17, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
RobertWestwood
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
as soon as your first photo is taken, you will be able to access it on MDE

She is much more intelligent than me
RobertWestwood is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 17, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
It's worth remembering that Memory Maker has nothing to do with linking photos (either on-ride photos or those taken by CMs) to your Disney account. Photos can be linked to your account without Memory Maker.

All Memory Maker does is provides you the ability to download your photos to your device and keep them and use them however you want.

As loves2plan says, once you've linked your tickets you don't need to do anything else. Once your first photos are taken (remember to scan your ticket or MagicBand) they will appear in the PhotoPass section and you'll be able to download them, if you want.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 17, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Novice
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

I've never used memory maker or photo pass before. Do they both get added to your account automatically and can you look at them to see what's new each day? Would only be taking my iPhone so could I look at them via that or would it only work on laptop or iPad?
Disney Novice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 17, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post

You can see then within an hour or two, as soon as the photographer loads them up. They're fine on an iPhone.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 17, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
RobertWestwood
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by Ilivehereorland View Post
You can see then within an hour or two, as soon as the photographer loads them up. They're fine on an iPhone.
to be fair, I found they appeared almost instantly although they do say it takes an hour or so.

Used my Samsung phone and ipad to look at pictures and both worked fine

She is much more intelligent than me
RobertWestwood is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 17, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post

I am new to all this yes i have the tickets so how do i make a account to get the pictures and is it possible that it may not work ..sorry for adding a silly question but i am sure once explained it will be easy
Old 2 Feb 17, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by stevb63 View Post
I am new to all this yes i have the tickets so how do i make a account to get the pictures and is it possible that it may not work ..sorry for adding a silly question but i am sure once explained it will be easy
You set up an account in "MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE"
Old 2 Feb 17, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by stevb63 View Post
Originally Posted by Ilivehereorland View Post
You set up an account in "MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE"
To set up a My Disney Experience account, just go onto the US Disney website:

disneyworld.disney.go/

...and click on "Sign In or Create Account" at the very top. Then follow the instructions to create an account.

Once that's done, then you can set up various things on your profile (here) and also add some guests to your "Family and Friends" list (here). Either use those links or click on the "MyDisneyExperience" tab at the top-right of the Disney webpage to bring up a list of things and pages you can click on.

After that, you can link your tickets by clicking on "My Reservations and Tickets" option from the MyDisneyExperience dropdown tab or going to the following page...

disneyworld.disney.go/link/

...and selecting "Tickets". When you add the tickets, it will ask you to assign them to each person in your Family & Friends list - so it helps if you set up this list of people first.

When your photo gets taken by a member of staff in the Disney parks, get them to scan your ticket. The photos will then link to your account. Sometime afterwards, you will be able to see the photos in the "PhotoPass" section of your account.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List