Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 7 Aug 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
kmm77
New Poster (5)

Mobile Disney room request

Hello
Apologies but I can’t find another post on this. Can you tell me the best way to make a room request at CBR? I’ve read that the ‘fax’ Isn’t the way to go but no alternative was mentioned. I can’t find a way to request it on MDE either.
Any help would be really appreciated
Many thanks
kmm77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Ours appeared on our Disney invoice as a special request but we booked with them directly. I would just give them a call and ask them to note it on your booking.
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

We never pay for anything other than the cheapest room, we have requested not having a car park view this has never been granted not really bothered though
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We didn’t get the block we asked for but we did get the view and floor requested
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Imagineer

Mobile

We didn’t get anything we requested last year
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Fan
Proud to wear my Ears

We always used to get our kids to actually fax a request a couple of days prior to our departure, and we used that resort at least 5 years running ... got the requested location every time! Go for Martinique, 25 or 26.
Orlando Fan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Orlando Fan View Post
We always used to get our kids to actually fax a request a couple of days prior to our departure, and we used that resort at least 5 years running ... got the requested location every time! Go for Martinique, 25 or 26.
In their handwriting?
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Spotter
Trying for More Ears

I phoned Disney direct on their UK number to make a request for our upcoming stay at Beach Club. She noted it on the booking no problems.
Spotter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Could you email? Or is that not the way to go?
Also would you request a king room rather than two queens or would you just be allocated that if there is only 2 of you?
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Hula Doola
Serious Dibber

I just called disney on their UK number and made room request. The lady noted it on our booking and emailed a revised booking confirmation with this on in minutes. Am wondering about contacting them again a couple of weeks before we travel to add another prompt - not sure when the room allocation gets done. Does anyone know this?