Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 20 Nov 21, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
pho3nix
slightly serious Dibber

Busch gardens - have you been in December!

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone had been to Busch Gardens between Christmas and New Year?

They have black Friday deals at the moment - $66 for one day ticket, $101.99 for one day plus dining and $126 for one day, dining and quick queue unlimited.
(Edited - for our date it's actually $70 for general admission and $170 for the bundle deal then $30 for parking...)

I was just about to book the one day ticket for 29th Dec but can't decide whether to go for the ticket including the quick queue unlimited as we only have one day and really want to do all the rollercoasters!

Has anyone been to BG at this time of year and will the quick queue tickets be worth it?

Thanks!

Stacey

Edited at 09:38 AM.
pho3nix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Haven’t been around this time but this is one of the busiest times of the year so sounds potentially worth getting quick queue. Not sure if you are also interested but discovery cove ultimates are also on offer (OAT have really good prices) that includes discovery cove, seaworld, aquatica and bush gardens over 14 days with free parking
dan223 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

I got Discovery Cove (without Dolphin swim) tickets, Busch Gardens and Sea World with Aquatica all included with free parking for £116 which I thought was a bargain!
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

We went to BG on Boxing Day (now this was 1997, so perhaps not the most up to date experience! ) and it was one of their busiest days of the year. It was completely rammed. We had been in Feb 96 and had a fantastic day but it was so busy at Christmas which we hadn’t been expecting. In those days there was no Dibb and we had done mo research- just tipped up on the day! The only other thing I do remember about that day was we made the mistake of going on the water flume ride at the start of the day and as it’s colder at that time of the year had to huddle under the driers in the restrooms to try to get dried off and warmed up!
So in answer to your questions, yes - I think the quick queue would be very helpful.
Old 22 Nov 21, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
pho3nix
slightly serious Dibber

Thank you all! I decided to go with the tickets with all day dining and unlimited quick queue passes - very exciting!
pho3nix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
piphead
Gone all Goofy

I was there 2 years ago between Xmas and New Year and it was the busiest i have ever seen it. I have been many times throughout the year and the park was never as busy as it was at Xmas. We went to go on Xmas Eve around 5pm and the car parks were full and cars were queuing to get on the overflow car park on the other side of the road, we turned round and went back to our villa.
piphead is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 21, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
pho3nix
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by piphead View Post
I was there 2 years ago between Xmas and New Year and it was the busiest i have ever seen it. I have been many times throughout the year and the park was never as busy as it was at Xmas. We went to go on Xmas Eve around 5pm and the car parks were full and cars were queuing to get on the overflow car park on the other side of the road, we turned round and went back to our villa.
Thank you for replying...this make some so glad I went for the tickets with the quick queue unlimited!
They do also include all day dining and as the park is open 9am to 10pm we should be able to make good use of that! 😁