Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Jul 21, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

03444930787 for BA
0207-660-2300 for AA

I am flight and car

Edited at 10:42 AM.
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Speaking to AA sorted it, havent got the exact seats we wanted but better than before, AA also removed the duplicate booking
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Clarabe
Trying for More Ears

Our Aug trip has been cancelled so we have moved to Dec. We are premium out and upper back on reward seats and are a family of 5 (children will be 9, 6 and 5 at time of travel). When I go to book seats there are only 4 in premium on way out and are spread out. I can’t book as the children can’t sit on their own and there isn’t even a 5th seat available. Is it therefore overbooked? What happens if they are spread out seats and children can’t sit on their own. Flying back I can book seats ok.
We are Virgin man to Mco on 27th Dec on A330-200 on VS75 and I am flying gold if any of that helps anyone help me out.
Thanks
Clarabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Clarabe View Post
Our Aug trip has been cancelled so we have moved to Dec. We are premium out and upper back on reward seats and are a family of 5 (children will be 9, 6 and 5 at time of travel). When I go to book seats there are only 4 in premium on way out and are spread out. I can’t book as the children can’t sit on their own and there isn’t even a 5th seat available. Is it therefore overbooked? What happens if they are spread out seats and children can’t sit on their own. Flying back I can book seats ok.
We are Virgin man to Mco on 27th Dec on A330-200 on VS75 and I am flying gold if any of that helps anyone help me out.
Thanks
VS 75

UC - 8 seats unoccupied
PE - 2 seats unoccupied with 6 blocked
EC - 65 seats unoccupied with 41 blocked

At the time I checked the 6 blocked PE seats are 14 and 15 DFG and the unoccupied 14JK so I would suggest you contact Virgin and see if they can do anything to help. Virgin are showing they are still selling at least 9 full PE fares which is the maximum figure used to indicated loads.

Edited at 10:35 PM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Wolf1984
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
Speaking to AA sorted it, havent got the exact seats we wanted but better than before, AA also removed the duplicate booking
AA wouldn't entertain me today. Said my booking was via a travel agent. It was booked direct with BA.com flight and car. So I guess its back to BA tomorrow if they don't cut me off right away.

I should add BA of course said it wasn't their issue and I should contact AA. Phone ping pong.
Wolf1984 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I'd be grateful if you could check for me

VS131 LHR/BGI 12 AUG 21
VS132 BGI/LHR 26 AUG 21

We're in economy which we don't normally do. There are rewards available and wondering whether to upgrade but if it's a quiet flight we'll save our miles/upgrade vouchers for another time.

Many thanks
Jill
speedwayfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Originally Posted by speedwayfan View Post
I'd be grateful if you could check for me

VS131 LHR/BGI 12 AUG 21
VS132 BGI/LHR 26 AUG 21

We're in economy which we don't normally do. There are rewards available and wondering whether to upgrade but if it's a quiet flight we'll save our miles/upgrade vouchers for another time.

Many thanks
Jill
No problem

VS 131 - scheduled to be operated by an A350 aircraft

UC - Wide Open
PE - Wide Open
EC - 57 seats unoccupied with 103 blocked

At this stage VS are selling all fare buckets in UC/PE and in EC only the lowest 2 fares are sold out. The blocked seats are all Economy Delight or Economy Classic Preferred which are chargeable. All the 57 unoccupied seats are in the rear of the cabin.

VS 132 - scheduled to be operated by an A350 aircraft

UC - Wide Open
PE - 26 seats unoccupied with 8 blocked
EC - 77 seats unoccupied with 103 blocked

At this stage VS are selling all fare buckets except the lowers PE fare. The blocked seats are all Economy Delight or Economy Classic Preferred which are chargeable. All the 77 unoccupied seats are in the rear of the cabin.

Hope that helps.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Hi SC

Do you know when the next round of cancellations is expected from Virgin?

Thanks

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 21, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
Hi SC

Do you know when the next round of cancellations is expected from Virgin?

Thanks
No - they usually send updates out on Thursdays for action through GDS at the weekend but if there is no change to services to Florida I don't amend the main cancellation thread.

I will update the main VS Cancellation thread first post if any changes are made and also a separate post on the same thread just to bring it to everyone's attention and that keeps this thread for uncluttered for flight requests.
Old 27 Jul 21, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
KWC2057
A Guest at All-Stars

Hi,

Could you please check my flights:
British Airways
Heathrow - Nassau
16th August 2021 BA0253

British Airways
Orlando - Heathrow
6th September 2021 BA0204

Thank you
KWC2057 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread