Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Apr 21, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

It is near Kentmere in the lakes. Im lucky enough to live not far from here and it is one of my favourite spots to the solitude and simply being in raw nature (it isnt a particularly common area to go "on this side" so is usually quiet). The clouds look a lot darker than they were, it was very bright.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kk20 View Post
It is near Kentmere in the lakes. Im lucky enough to live not far from here and it is one of my favourite spots to the solitude and simply being in raw nature (it isnt a particularly common area to go "on this side" so is usually quiet). The clouds look a lot darker than they were, it was very bright.
You are lucky to live in such a beautiful area too. Iíve never been to the Lake District but itís on my to go to list as it looks so pretty.

Itís nice to be able to find the quieter areas and feel as if you are there alone sometimes, itís so good for the mind and body
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

These are some of the bulbs I ordered last summer - they are gorgeous.
DCL Magic
BOOKED - DLP Newport Bay Nov/Dec '21. Caribbean Cruise Mar '22. Disney Wish and Florida Sept '22.
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post

These are some of the bulbs I ordered last summer - they are gorgeous.
They are beautiful and havenít they grown well? Itís been quite cool here until recently so my bulb flowers are only just appearing. I have quite a few tulips in bud, my crocus didnít really make much of a showing, and thereís no sign of my alliums. Iím not a great gardener but I do enjoy it

My pansies are looking nice and Iíve some flower seeds coming up in the middle of the pots too - candytuft and dwarf astors.

Also my broad beans, radish and baby corn are growing well

Weíve even planted a small fruit bushes section in the garden this year and planted raspberry, blueberry and blackberry bushes there which seems to be growing well
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Itís nice to be able to find the quieter areas and feel as if you are there alone sometimes, itís so good for the mind and body
Joey: Thank you.

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside - Would be nice to add to the list!
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
They are beautiful and havenít they grown well? Itís been quite cool here until recently so my bulb flowers are only just appearing. I have quite a few tulips in bud, my crocus didnít really make much of a showing, and thereís no sign of my alliums. Iím not a great gardener but I do enjoy it

My pansies are looking nice and Iíve some flower seeds coming up in the middle of the pots too - candytuft and dwarf astors.

Also my broad beans, radish and baby corn are growing well

Weíve even planted a small fruit bushes section in the garden this year and planted raspberry, blueberry and blackberry bushes there which seems to be growing well
Looking good! Our daffs / tulips are later than usual but are all in full bloom now.
DCL Magic
BOOKED - DLP Newport Bay Nov/Dec '21. Caribbean Cruise Mar '22. Disney Wish and Florida Sept '22.
TRIP REPORT INDEX
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

I would have loved to join the Dibb Garden Group this year but new puppy Freddie has other ideas!

Freddie the angel 😇 :

A typical parcel brought into the house by Freddie:

This WAS either the root of a rose or a fuchsia! I canít make it out 😂
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Freddie is lovely
DCL Magic
TRIP REPORT INDEX
Old 27 Apr 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
Looking good! Our daffs / tulips are later than usual but are all in full bloom now.
Our daffodils have bloomed and are just dying back now. Tulips are all in bud but itís turning colder and wetter from tomorrow so Iím just hoping that wonít stop them now as theyíre so close to opening up
Old 27 Apr 21, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
I would have loved to join the Dibb Garden Group this year but new puppy Freddie has other ideas!

Freddie the angel 😇 :

A typical parcel brought into the house by Freddie:

This WAS either the root of a rose or a fuchsia! I canít make it out 😂
Freddie is worth losing a few plants for, heís gorgeous. What breed is he? And when did you get him? Lots of fun ahead with Freddie 💞