Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Mar 19, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Tbone
slightly serious Dibber

Tbone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Booking ADRs

When we go in September we are a party of 6 but over 2 bookings. My question is do I book the ADRs we want to do together through my Disney Experience account and then we can pay as 2 parties using Dining credits. Hope this makes sense! Last time we went it was just me and DH so much easier
Tbone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 04:41 AM  
Link to this Post
suejacken
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Not sure if I understand your question completely but if you mean can you book for everyone even if they are on a different reservation the answer is yes. I was in a group of 12 last year. 3 different families and reservations. When we did the table service meals, they scanned one band from a person in each group to keep the credits right.
suejacken is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Tbone
slightly serious Dibber

Tbone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hi, yes that was what I was asking and very helpful. Was struggling to word it.
Thanks
Tbone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

If you want to sit together you’ll need to book as a party of 6 anyway. How you pay at the time is irrelevant to the actual booking part.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
M2dov
Excited about Disney

Great we have the same issue ... 6 of us my family and my sister but we have two rooms all on the same booking with virgin but split into two my ref no then the other with an A at the end, so it’s my sister and one of my kids in her room too. So does this mean I book restaurants for 6 then they will have their credits on their booking no and I’ll have the other 4 on mine. Done Florida 10 times before but this is the first time onsite ..so confused again like it’s our first visit 😂😂
Old 18 Mar 19, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by M2dov View Post
Great we have the same issue ... 6 of us my family and my sister but we have two rooms all on the same booking with virgin but split into two my ref no then the other with an A at the end, so it’s my sister and one of my kids in her room too. So does this mean I book restaurants for 6 then they will have their credits on their booking no and I’ll have the other 4 on mine. Done Florida 10 times before but this is the first time onsite ..so confused again like it’s our first visit 😂😂
As I said, booking the table is separate to paying for the meal. You need to book a table for 6 to get to sit together but when you arrive just tell the wait person how you want to pay. They can split the bill and take credits from each room by scanning the magic band of a person in each room.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List