Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Apr 21, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
LexiBantam
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We’ve only done Be our guest so nothing to compare it to, but we’ve loved it there.
That was on DDP though, I don’t know if it would be good value OOP
LexiBantam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gev View Post
The Wave at Contemporary Resort gets very good reviews and is only a short walk to MK afterwards.
I love the wave for breakfast, love the buffet and the mimosas they serve there
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Ilovedisney View Post
Hi I am looking for suggestions for breakfast within MK. I would like a table service/ buffet not QS.
Not at all bothered about characters.
Thanks
Sue
There are not that many options for breakfast in MK, at the moment I don't think there is anywhere open for breakfast but hopefully that will change soon. In normal times there were two character breakfasts, Cinderella's Royal Table and Crystal Palace and two non character breakfasts, Be Our Guest and the Plaza. Crystal Palace was the only buffet in MK but it isn't a buffet at the moment.

We used to like Be Our Guest if we could get a pre park opening time, as it means early access to Fantasyland, but otherwise it is a very unremarkable but over priced breakfast. Cinderella's Royal Table is the only other one i have done, but hugely expensive for breakfast. If I were going to book a breakfast in MK now, I would go for the Plaza. But I think the options in the monorail hotels are much better.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
We went to The Plaza for breakfast. I thought it was just ok and in all honesty on par with a good quick service breakfast. I have pictures in my 2019 food report which you can find in my signature below.

Agree with above poster. Look at the monorail resorts.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

See, I just wouldn’t do a breakfast in MK again. We’ve tried CRT and BOG and been to CP for lunch, but I find that MK is just not a park where I want to sit and have a leisurely breakfast, we are too much on the go wanting to get ride time in whilst it’s early.
Our go to breakfast is to grab cinnamon rolls, apple slices and Le Fou’s Brew at Gaston’s Tavern instead! God, I wish I was there now...
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Ilovedisney
VIP Dibber

Ahh, that may be an idea. Love the cinnamon rolls and was going to have that for lunch. So maybe better option to have that for breakfast and find somewhere else for lunch or dinner. That's why I love the dibb..thankyou.
Ilovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Now your criteria has changed try Sleepy Hollow QS in Frontierland and a Mickey Waffle with Strawberry's and cream...

Disney332
Old 29 Apr 21, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post

CP I wouldn't do again - for families I can imagine is awesome but the food was poor and the characters very hit and miss because of the size. BOG I would only do if on the dining plan. Not worth $28-30 out of pocket but great for a QS credit especially coming out to an empty fantasyland afterwards

Next time we are looking at a MK breakfast we're going to try the Wave at the contemporary. Have done Kona breakfast at the Poly and that was great as well
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
The Wave, then walk over to MK - or just enjoy the theming at Be Our Guest which is a good QS breakfast served to you (hot & cold drinks, pastry plate for the table and a choice of menu breakfast each served with fruit).
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 21, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I'm also keen to get in rides while the park is quiet in the early morning, so tend to avoid breakfast ADRs. There are lots of pastry options as snacks. The cinnamon roll is great. Also the Cheshire Cat tail was a lovely chocolate croissant type pastry that was warm and gooey.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List