Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 May 21, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Want to plan but...

Desperate to start planning next year or 2023

Five months ago I was all get up and go now it's all looking more positive I can't get in the groove

Anyone else the same
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

With regards the Holiday you need to transport yourself back to 2019 and map out those days! Get writing.

Just remember, you have no control on the wider world, but have total control over yourself, and that is what sets you apart.

Go for it, and start a few threads with planning questions and seek dibber experiences. That in itself will help loads.

Stay safe

Disney332
Old 5 May 21, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Go for it! We’re fed up with let’s wait and see, so we’ve reopened our bucket list and booked a 28 day cruise to Hawaii/ Tahiti/Samoa from LA for March 2023. If it happens great but if not, so be it, we can’t control that bit. The only thing we are doing is keeping our financial exposure as low as possible with low deposits. One thing the pandemic and Mrs O’s cancer has taught us is - don’t hesitate, do it. Hope you are doing ok.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Plan and book away - we've got a heap of stuff booked for low prices. Once the gate is raised prices are bound to go up.

Stick to the 'good guys' with a decent refund/change policy and enjoy it.

Does feel like kicking a can down the road but will get there eventually.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
stink08
Very Serious Dibber

We go in December and I haven’t planned anything over there yet, obviously have flights, car hire and villa sorted and tickets are paid for, but can’t get into the mood of booking parks and stuff😬
Old 5 May 21, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
youre-nicked
VIP Dibber

With all this lockdown rubbish planning is the only thing I can be bothered to do
Old 5 May 21, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Carol_G
Imagineer

Carol_G's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
I hear you! I feel as though I am planning and booking theme parks then having them all cancelled so often that I am like, is it even worth it. Yes. Thats is the answer as it gives me something to look forward too. I should be there right now but I'm not and my June flights are more than likely going to be cancelled too (not USA) so my next set of flights to USA are in September. I have booked the parks and slowly counting down the days until I can book meals.

One of these days those flights are going to go and if I don't plan I will kick myself for not being organised.
Carol_G is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

We are booked for Canaries Aug 2022 but have actually booked New York & Florida for 2023 and planning away. Need something to look forward to haha
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Go ahead and start planning. I've still got fingers crossed for our usual Canada trip in February but today I have sent off for the brochure for our fancied Viking Mississippi Cruise late 2022
Old 5 May 21, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
That's tomorrow sorted then...
First questions I'll post are

How much should I tip
Can you drink the water
And
How much spending money

See ya on the planning threads
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List