Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 24 Apr 19, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Epcot food & wine

Hi all

My first day is Epcot F&W last day and having never done it before this is now my first day planned.
Its the snacks I want to try, although won't have my florida appetite in full swing, but looking for recommendations as to what are your favourites?

Thank you
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Boeuf Bourguignon, and Creme Brûlée in France. Cheddar Cheese soup in Canada. Australia does shrimpy things well. All of the kiosks usually change menus slightly so it varies each year. The full menus will be posted online though as it gets nearer. ps don't forget to watch the Eat to the Beat concert, great atmosphere, and if we don't get a seat we sit in America with a drink and you still see most of it and hear it all. - edit sorry just realised they're not on the last few days.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984

Edited at 09:55 AM.
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
Boeuf Bourguignon, and Creme Brûlée in France. Cheddar Cheese soup in Canada. Australia does shrimpy things well. All of the kiosks usually change menus slightly so it varies each year. The full menus will be posted online though as it gets nearer. ps don't forget to watch the Eat to the Beat concert, great atmosphere, and if we don't get a seat we sit in America with a drink and you still see most of it and hear it all. - edit sorry just realised they're not on the last few days.
Oh shame about eat to the beat not being on.
Your suggestions are on my list
Thank you
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

Although ive only been in 2015, some of the menu items seem to come back every year so these might still be there this year. I hope so as i'll be sampling a lot of F&W this time!

Cheddar Cheese Soup and the wild mushroom beef filet mignon in Canada
Australia or New Zealand had a lamp chop with potato crispys
Schinkenudeln? or something like that, in Germany. It was like a stodgy cheesy pasta bake with ham(really looking forward to this one again)
Beef Bourguignon from France

Hoping to try ALOT more this time
skinnybaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
For all you F & W afficionados... there is an app called WDW Food & Wine, which is really good, it covers all the Epcot events. Gives you a comprehensive list of everything including what is DDP, all prices and map of all the stalls etc. Allows you to create a wishlist, and mark off what you have tasted etc. Also shows Gluten free, Veg and Kid Friendly options. Also shows past festivals with full lists. Going to find it so useful this year. It will automatically load everything when it is released, currently shows everything for F & G .Festival

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by teachx View Post
For all you F & W afficionados... there is an app called WDW Food & Wine, which is really good, it covers all the Epcot events. Gives you a comprehensive list of everything including what is DDP, all prices and map of all the stalls etc. Allows you to create a wishlist, and mark off what you have tasted etc. Also shows Gluten free, Veg and Kid Friendly options. Also shows past festivals with full lists. Going to find it so useful this year. It will automatically load everything when it is released, currently shows everything for F & G .Festival
Thank you for sharing this. I had not heard of it, but just downloaded and it looks very useful. We'll be there during F&W and are having one child free evening (he's doing Captain Hook's Pirate Crew) to burn through some snack credits!
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Thanks for this - just downloaded

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
iloveholidays1
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks just downloaded
ASSports Oct/Nov 2014 ASSports August 2016 POFQ Aug/Sept 2019
Cabana Bay/Carribbean Beach Jan/Feb 23
iloveholidays1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbelle
Excited about Disney

Just downloaded, I think it’s going to be really useful! Thank you for sharing 🙂

October 2010 - 14 nights POFQ
October 2012 - 14 nights OKW/2 nights RPR
July 2017 - 8 nights POR/4 nights Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando/4 nights RPR
October 2019 - 16 nights CSR
kellsbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
razzor
I have Ears

Could someone give me a little more info on what the festival involves please? Is it pop up stalls all located in World Showcase? Is it tougher to get around the park due to increase numbers? Is all food/drinks at a cost or any freebies?
Saw the words maple bourbon and this pic and it has piqued my interest!

Edited at 08:44 PM.
razzor is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List