Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Feb 20, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile Days you just feel blue

Does anyone get these days where you just feel so fed up.

I’m having one of those today. There’s a long list of jobs to get done. I have no clue what to make for dinner even though shopping came yesterday. I tried to make waffles on my Christmas present waffle makers and they just went burnt on outside and dough in the inside I’d like to just throw it currently. Kids are having one of those days where they are just fighting and littlest must be feeling like me as every little thing is causing a tantrum and she’s not usually like that.

Just feel like I want to sit and cry. Trying to eat healthy and I just feel like scoffing everything.

Suppose I just need to rant.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

I feel the same (everyday just now). I’m hoping it’s the weather because that is really depressing - rain, rain & more rain.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JasonErpelding
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Does anyone get these days where you just feel so fed up.

I’m having one of those today. There’s a long list of jobs to get done. I have no clue what to make for dinner even though shopping came yesterday. I tried to make waffles on my Christmas present waffle makers and they just went burnt on outside and dough in the inside I’d like to just throw it currently. Kids are having one of those days where they are just fighting and littlest must be feeling like me as every little thing is causing a tantrum and she’s not usually like that.

Just feel like I want to sit and cry. Trying to eat healthy and I just feel like scoffing everything.

Suppose I just need to rant.
I think everyone has one of those days now and then. Some days everything goes as planned and somedays everything goes in the wrong direction.

Jason Erpelding
Lic. Real Estate Broker
Buy and Sell DVC, Inc.®
Old 21 Feb 20, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

I know how you feel,its the anniversary of my mums death today,6 years now,and I'm taking it hard, cant be bothered with anything.Plus waiting for the second operation dh desperately needs and feels like life is on hold at the moment!.Hope you feel better soon and your day gets brighter
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Oh bless you! Sorry you are feeling low, I think we all need the spring to come and cheer us all up! I hope you feel better soon x

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
deeley
Imagineer

Mobile

That was Monday for me. Just couldn’t shake it. In the end I decided to just sit with it. Stopped questioning myself. Became calmer by the evening and much happier Tuesday. I blame my hormones.
Hope you’re ok.
Covid cancelled Aug 2020!
Back to NYC Dec 22
deeley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

A lot of it will be the weather and general low levels of daylight. Probably when humans first roamed the globe we would have hibernated.

We’re moving towards longer daytime hours so try to get out a bit, even just to sweep up dead leaves in the garden or walk to the local shops.

My depression is worse in winter and I try to not plan anything stressful (for me that is social gatherings !). I often spend a morning or afternoon painting my nails, catching up with the various forums I’m on (sorry not totally devoted to the Dibb !). I’ve stopped worrying about it, I’ll catch up with jobs and people in spring.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Yep, I’m on day three of having an ear that won’t pop. It’s now ringing and making my teeth hurt so I’m lying in bed considering taking a random flight somewhere to see if that helps pop it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Sometimes we all need to make a positive out of a negative. Be pleased that the way you feel today is not how you feel every day.

No one can lead a life that is all brightness sunshine and joy. If they say they do they are not telling the truth. So, get through the day as best you can and think about better days to come.

These are less good days are ones we all have
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
GoldenAvalanche
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes I’m having a day like that too, feeling sorry for myself, hormones are the reason for me today. Just trying to remind myself one grumpy day doesn’t reflect my whole life!
GoldenAvalanche is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List