Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Apr 17, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Yes Disney have changed the dates, the correct dates are on the home page of the dibb. Completely messed up my plans now yet again
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 17, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Yes Disney have changed the dates, the correct dates are on the home page of the dibb. Completely messed up my plans now yet again
Oh no... when are you going now?

It's still saying 26th & 28th so that's ok with me.. we're only in Orlando 6 nights!
Old 9 Apr 17, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bubble123 View Post
Oh no... when are you going now?

It's still saying 26th & 28th so that's ok with me.. we're only in Orlando 6 nights!
We were going the 8th . I was going to book the GF for a night on the party night but decided on the 6th so stuck with that date and glad i did now or I would have been stuffed . Cannot tell you how excited I am but bonkers. We are at Bahama Bay but also staying at three deluxe. Contemporary for a night, ak savanna view for a night and gf lake view for a night , all scattered around the holiday. Mad I know but mum might not come next time so wanted to treat everyone.
We are going the 9th I think as 10th is our last full day and we don't normally get back until 1.30-2am after the party. The next day coming home would be manic after getting in late so the 9 th ( most expensive no doubt as well) it is .
So I am trying to decide last night as it's a party night that night and we want to do mk as our last park . So leaving at 7pm from mk I'm torn between chef mickeys dinner ( done before loads) a wishes cruise ( done before ) , or Cali grill ( not done but over $500 for us) . Don't like the look of ohanas dinner menu at all. It's hurting my head because I need to pick restaurants as well.
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Wow! Sounds like you've got a lot going on.. But you know it'll be awesome when you get there.. It makes it all worth while!

$500 sounds a lot for a meal.. how many are there of you? with the crappy exchange rate too!
Old 9 Apr 17, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bubble123 View Post
Wow! Sounds like you've got a lot going on.. But you know it'll be awesome when you get there.. It makes it all worth while!

$500 sounds a lot for a meal.. how many are there of you? with the crappy exchange rate too!
5 of us all adult meals. I was going to do brunch at Cali grill until I saw it was $80 each.
So torn with meals this time, they are sooo expensive but we like a few onsite ones as it adds to the holiday especially if staying overnight. I've rented dvc of two fabulous dinners so that's helped with the costs . Mum always gives me a big chunk before we go and insists I use it for food but it's tough this time for sure.
How's your plans going? Hopefully November hrs will be out soon ( although I'm not holding my breath)
Sept 24 POFQ
Old 9 Apr 17, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

5 of us all adult meals. I was going to do brunch at Cali grill until I saw it was $80 each.
So torn with meals this time, they are sooo expensive but we like a few onsite ones as it adds to the holiday especially if staying overnight. I've rented dvc of two fabulous dinners so that's helped with the costs . Mum always gives me a big chunk before we go and insists I use it for food but it's tough this time for sure.
How's your plans going? Hopefully November hrs will be out soon ( although I'm not holding my breath)
Ouch! It's a lot isn't it, but it is nice! I love seeing all the characters so we've done a few character meals over the time.

Plans are still the same..

We're arriving in Miami, driving up to Fort Pierce for the night, then on to Orlando early morning.. straight to MCO to change the hire car.. Then drop the bags at the hotel if there's no room ready.

6 nights in Orlando then early rise day after My Birthday for flight to NYC, one night here then flight home..

Waiting for tickets for Mickey's Christmas party to go on sale, but I'm thinking the Sunday..

We'll go to Clearwater & go on the Sea screamer again as that's awesome!

Deciding whether to do both Universal parks or just one.. Price is so high for one day, and for the 2 parks one day tickets is a lot! I think over £300 for the 2 of us! So we might just do the one park.. wouldn't be so bad if the exchange rate was better, but it does make everything more expensive!

Thinking of doing a helicopter ride in NYC... But we can't really book until we get there, because if our flights delayed, we might not make the booking & we'd potentially loose over $400

I do love all the planning though!
Old 9 Apr 17, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

We were going the 8th . I was going to book the GF for a night on the party night but decided on the 6th so stuck with that date and glad i did now or I would have been stuffed . Cannot tell you how excited I am but bonkers. We are at Bahama Bay but also staying at three deluxe. Contemporary for a night, ak savanna view for a night and gf lake view for a night , all scattered around the holiday. Mad I know but mum might not come next time so wanted to treat everyone.
We are going the 9th I think as 10th is our last full day and we don't normally get back until 1.30-2am after the party. The next day coming home would be manic after getting in late so the 9 th ( most expensive no doubt as well) it is .
So I am trying to decide last night as it's a party night that night and we want to do mk as our last park . So leaving at 7pm from mk I'm torn between chef mickeys dinner ( done before loads) a wishes cruise ( done before ) , or Cali grill ( not done but over $500 for us) . Don't like the look of ohanas dinner menu at all. It's hurting my head because I need to pick restaurants as well.
What about Narcoosees? Near and a view of Hallowishes?
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 17, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
What about Narcoosees? Near and a view of Hallowishes?
I looked at narcoosees but It would be as dear as the Cali grill I think. The cheapest option is the cruise . We did all love it so I know it would be ok. With the 2 parties, a few adrs and possibly a big meal or cruise it's knocking on for $3000 extra it was all worked out before Disney changed the original dates we could do a different park but it wouldn't be the same really.
Sept 24 POFQ
Old 22 Apr 17, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Anyone know if the tickets should still be on sale beginning of May?

I can't seem to see anything yet...
Old 2 May 17, 05:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Any one know when these will be on sale yet please?

I'm trying to be patient!

I was thinking they would have said by now...