Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Aug 20, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
Whoosh, I think I've missed something, maybe that's for the best

"We can all disagree without being disagreeable" taken from a film I've just watched, thought it was quiet apt
Indeed RR I don’t have the energy or emotion to waste - it’s draining. Need to preserve what I have to use on positive stuff ❤️
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

I've just been baited and I fell for it yet again 😞
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
Move on MM - its time and energy that you won’t get back. Don’t waste any more - too precious 😘
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Move on MM - its time and energy that you won’t get back. Don’t waste any more - too precious 😘
I agree Colette but I tend to not think, I'm so bloody stupid sometimes 🙄🙈
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
I agree Colette but I tend to not think, I'm so bloody stupid sometimes 🙄🙈
Aren’t we all. Give it no more thought
Old 2 Aug 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We have to agree to differ on certain topics and that’s what makes us all different and life would be boring if we were all the same! It takes a lot for me to actually get angry but some people love to be offended not only social media in real life as well! Ark at me being all sensible!
Old 2 Aug 20, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Sorry to hear this, please don't worry about it
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 20, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Does my bum look big in this ?
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 20, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Freedom of speech is one thing being rude another example there lots of people will say as soon as I can I am off to Florida Vegas or where ever but you always get people that will start a argument about it why I asked they not taking the people that starting a argument they just saying they will go. I had one the other day about face masks but that a different tale. Nice post Mickey house
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 20, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Freedom of speech is one thing being rude another example there lots of people will say as soon as I can I am off to Florida Vegas or where ever but you always get people that will start a argument about it why I asked they not taking the people that starting a argument they just saying they will go. I had one the other day about face masks but that a different tale. Nice post Mickey house
Glad you like the post👍

It's thanks to those brave people that spoke out about many terrible things such as slavery and women's rights etc etc that changed things for the better. We still have a way to go with many dreadful things in the world such as punishing people for being gay, treating women as second class citizens in some countries or the sickening treatment of animals in many countries etc, but being prepared and brave enough to speak out can help to end suffering.

Edited at 08:55 PM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List