Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 9 Aug 19, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Efteling Document Pack

We are off to Efteling in a week

Our documents arrived today, a nice pack with a map inside - I am hoping to do a trip report.

The other fun thing was the Dutch name for UK - Groot-Brittanie.

The document book

The village map

Now getting excited and need to find a good lanyard for the room key and tickets.

People ask about the Disney travel documents so I thought I would show Efteling's.
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC

Edited at 04:17 PM. Reason: spelling error
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandobound
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We spent 3 nights in Efteling Bosrijk Village in July. We loved it! Great theme park and the house we stayed in was lovely. The village shop was limited and expensive so you might want to do a shop in one of the supermarkets in Kaatsheuvel. We didn't have a car but it was very easy to get there using public transport. We really enjoyed our stay - so relaxed compared to the Disney parks and good value.
orlandobound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Lily8
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by wombat girl View Post

Our documents arrived today, a nice pack with a map inside - I am hoping to do a trip report.

The document book

The village map

Now getting excited and need to find a good lanyard for the room key and tickets.

People ask about the Disney travel documents so I thought I would show Efteling's.
Enjoy your trip! We visited Efteling last year and absolutely loved it; it's magical and fun, and so very Dutch
Lily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:59 AM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Mobile

Love Efteling- it was my Disney growing up
Old 10 Aug 19, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We visited for the 1st time in May & absolutely loved it. It reminded me of how MK used to be years ago. Did you get a park map with your pack? I brought back a few spare & can post one to you if you like?
The Caro show is brilliant & very cheap for what you get. We booked tickets online in advance as it does get sold out.
Just a heads up, so you don’t get caught out like we did. The supermarkets only take MasterCard. (We had Amex & VISA cards). Luckily we had enough cash between us. 😊
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
We visited for the 1st time in May & absolutely loved it. It reminded me of how MK used to be years ago. Did you get a park map with your pack? I brought back a few spare & can post one to you if you like?
The Caro show is brilliant & very cheap for what you get. We booked tickets online in advance as it does get sold out.
Just a heads up, so you don’t get caught out like we did. The supermarkets only take MasterCard. (We had Amex & VISA cards). Luckily we had enough cash between us. 😊
Thanks for the tip - thats my cc out - lucky the fairfx is mastercard - very strange no Visa.

What are the best super markets to try.
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We used Lidl & Jumbo in Katsheuval. Lidl is similar to here. Jumbo is better. More varied stock etc & the cakes...
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandobound
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Albert Heinj is a really nice supermarket but more expensive than Lidl. There is one in Kaatsheuvel.
orlandobound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by orlandobound View Post
We spent 3 nights in Efteling Bosrijk Village in July. We loved it! Great theme park and the house we stayed in was lovely. The village shop was limited and expensive so you might want to do a shop in one of the supermarkets in Kaatsheuvel. We didn't have a car but it was very easy to get there using public transport. We really enjoyed our stay - so relaxed compared to the Disney parks and good value.
Is it easy to get there from Amsterdam. Central? Or did you fly in somewhere else
Old 12 Aug 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by wombat girl View Post

The document book

The village map

Going to Efteling too - with my DD in October so this is great to see. Will keep an eye out for your report & writing one too (click on the picture in my signature for the pre-trip)

Thanks for sharing
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List