Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Jun 20, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Always amusing , keep it going Mickey never stop cheering us up 👍👍👍 and to answer the question No surgery thanks
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Chins... I have hair loss too and i'd rather just shave the head. As for tinky winky ive not seen it for years as gut is in way so id not bother with that. As long as the DW has multiple i am satisfied with that and no need for surgery. So I suggest chins
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jaff View Post
Chins... I have hair loss too and i'd rather just shave the head. As for tinky winky ive not seen it for years as gut is in way so id not bother with that. As long as the DW has multiple i am satisfied with that and no need for surgery. So I suggest chins
I know what you mean regards not seeing it for years. I very much resemble fat basket from Austin Powers, but on a positive I always get a table to myself in costa because no one wants to sit next to me (in fact no one can - there isn't any room).

mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I try to make sense of expensive purchases by working out how many uses I will get out of them. For example, a dress that costs £100, I will wear it only once to a wedding or posher do, so £100 per use. Or a dress that I wear every week for work, £100 again, but works out a lot cheaper per use.

So, will you get your moneys worth on the enlargement? No point in paying thousands for once a year use! (peeing doesn't count as USE)!

Hair, nobody takes any notice of a bald guy. chins can be exercised away (I find eating moves the jaw)!

Whatever you feel the need to do, we want before and after pics! We will never judge you, ever!
Old 3 Jun 20, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
I try to make sense of expensive purchases by working out how many uses I will get out of them. For example, a dress that costs £100, I will wear it only once to a wedding or posher do, so £100 per use. Or a dress that I wear every week for work, £100 again, but works out a lot cheaper per use.

So, will you get your moneys worth on the enlargement? No point in paying thousands for once a year use! (peeing doesn't count as USE)!

Hair, nobody takes any notice of a bald guy. chins can be exercised away (I find eating moves the jaw)!

Whatever you feel the need to do, we want before and after pics! We will never judge you, ever!
It doesn't get used as often as once a year, but I am conscious of it when I am wearing my tight speedos because I look like a shop manikin down there with no shape (if you get my drift):

Edited at 11:36 AM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post

Well what ever you decide I can most certainly refer you to one of our local private hospitals and possibly get family and friends discount
We do all nips and tucks... boob jobs, knee and hip replacements... botox... lipo... etc etc

Edited at 11:41 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jaff View Post
Well what ever you decide I can most certainly refer you to one of our local private hospitals and possibly get family and friends discount
We do all nips and tucks... boob jobs, knee and hip replacements... botox... lipo... etc etc
I appreciate your offer but you come from a place called Scotland, which I'm sure is beyond the Watford gap.
Old 3 Jun 20, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
It doesn't get used as often as once a year, but I am conscious of it when I am wearing my tight speedos because I look like a shop manikin down there with no shape (if you get my drift):

If it gets no use, a sock would be cheaper! Plus any surgery carries risks!
Old 3 Jun 20, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
If it gets no use, a sock would be cheaper! Plus any surgery carries risks!
I've tried that but when I get out of the pool, the sock is so heavily filled with water inside my speddos that it hangs down and looks embarrassin.

Perhaps a plastic air filled item might work better, and it would also act as a buoyancy aid if I get into trouble smimming in the pool.

It's these sorts of discussions that are very helpful.
Old 3 Jun 20, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I've tried that but when I get out of the pool, the sock is so heavily filled with water inside my speddos that it hangs down and looks embarrassin.

Perhaps a plastic air filled item might work better, and it would also act as a buoyancy aid if I get into trouble smimming in the pool.

It's these sorts of discussions that are very helpful.
I agree an inflatable would be better, just don’t ask your dear wife to inflate it for you by the poolside!