Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 24 Jan 20, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
DeletedUsername
A Guest at All-Stars

Adr’s linked with family, 180 day date?

We arrive to WDW later this year and then my sister and family arrives a few days later. At the 180 day window I know I will be able to book ADR’s for my family and add her as a guest. However at my 180 day window will she be able to book her Adr’s for her family as the accounts will be linked or does she need to wait for her 180 day window to open?

Edited at 01:01 AM.
DeletedUsername is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post

She would need to wait until her ADR day I would think, it is only a few days it isn’t going to make much difference anyway.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
DeletedUsername
A Guest at All-Stars

Yeh thats what I thought as well, it was a bit of a loaded question as I'm already in my 180 day window and the brother in law can book even though he hasnt reached 180 days yet but she cannot (even though she is in the same party as him).
Wasnt sure if this was normal or if it was a Disney IT glitch!? I've never shared a trip with someone else where we arrive at different dates and couldnt see the answer anywhere.
DeletedUsername is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by DeletedUsername View Post
Yeh thats what I thought as well, it was a bit of a loaded question as I'm already in my 180 day window and the brother in law can book even though he hasnt reached 180 days yet but she cannot (even though she is in the same party as him).
Wasnt sure if this was normal or if it was a Disney IT glitch!? I've never shared a trip with someone else where we arrive at different dates and couldnt see the answer anywhere.
That sounds weird, goodness knows what is going on then.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DeletedUsername View Post
I'm already in my 180 day window and the brother in law can book even though he hasnt reached 180 days yet but she cannot (even though she is in the same party as him
I'm confused

if they're in the same party, only one member of that party needs to do ADRs

are they on the same reservation but with different accounts ?
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
DeletedUsername
A Guest at All-Stars

Yes same reservation and different accounts. He can book but she cannot, I know he can book them all so I'm not worried about that but it was just strange.

It was even stranger to me that he can book now I'm in my 180 day window (I have some reservations where they are added to my restuarant booking so linked in that way). They are not in their 180 day window and yet can book the dates that I can for themselves, is that correct? Not that they are complaining!

Edited at 10:34 AM.
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

is brother in law "family and friends" with you, with "share plans" privilege, and your sister is not ?

try to invite your sister through her own account email, that may be the reason, if one is sharing their plans with you and the other is not.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
DeletedUsername
A Guest at All-Stars

Yes they are all shared with family and friends so should be the same really, he is just booking them all for now.
My main query is should they be able to book before the 180 day window? Would be useful to know for future trips if that is normal or a glitch?
Also if it is normal, does that mean they will get to book their fast pass early as well?

Edited at 10:50 AM.
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

I'd say glitch

for the FP+ there have been reports that it was possible for friends linked with an eligible account

but, the real question, as always, is know how that will work in 4 months from now

I'll just go with this very vague and random statement : it doesn't hurt to try.
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
DeletedUsername
A Guest at All-Stars

Thanks for confirming its not normal, going to give it a try for the fast passes as well then, have the reservation numbers coming through ok for the ADR's so fingers crossed