MadHatter1
VIP Dibber

MadHatter1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
12 Parsecs- Day 4 - Hollywood Studios

12 Parsecs- Day 4 – Hollywood Studios.

Welcome to our trip report! 😎

Us: me (mum - chief planner), Thomas (age 12 - nearly 13) and George (age 11 - navigator)
Index: here
Steps: 28,836

————

Hollywood studios today.

I managed to get up in time to go for a run YAY go me.

Ran up to POR and around there and back to POFQ was 5k. Absolutely beautiful but very hot and humid.

Got back and woke up the boys we then got dressed and still had time to go for refills before heading to the Parks. But when we got to the float works decided best idea was to stop for pancakes so shared one quick service credit between the 3 of us.

We caught the bus to HS and went to Slinky Dog Dash. Very popular to run straight to this ride but we didn’t seem to have to wait that long really and it was definitely worth the wait, epic ride.

We then had FPs for Star Tours, this was a bit of a mistake because the standby line was really short anyway

We walked past some of the kids doing Jedi training offered it to G but he claimed it was

“blatant child labour”, and we should all

“move along”!

After this didn’t really know what to do because we had ages to go for the rest of FPs so watched the muppet show and then went to Pizza Rizzo for a bit of lunch.

We watched Indiana Jones, which is a great show. Yes I know some people complain that it never changes and they have seen it for years but it is a expensive high production values show, which we don’t want replaced with a load of meet and greets which seem to be working their way into the parks like reality tv into primetime tv schedules.

Time for our FP for TSM.

We all got a bit competitive but T won and I came last again.

After this we had ages until our next FP for RnR. It was sooo HOT in the park today and very very crowded, I think a lot of the people there could also get into Galaxy’s Edge so the park was busy but not many rides open for us. Still feels a bit like a construction site which is a shame because it felt like that 2 years ago.

We got some Slushies and G had a bit of melt down standing in line over the heat he sat down on the floor and a CM went and sat with him to make him feel better (bless her). Once he had slushie in hand I suggested we went to watch Beauty and the The Beast because it was so hot. Normally neither of them would do this but due to heat they couldn’t argue.

Before the show even started the heavens opened which was good because it would encourage some people to leave the park (it really was too crowded).

Once show had finished we didn’t have much left in the park to do so looked around the shops and then stood in line for over half an hour for some alien spin thing which may have been the most rubbish ride I have ever waited that long for.

Finally we rode rnr

Fab boys came off screaming and shouting. I wanted to go to the boardwalk for a relax but boys were tired and asked to go back to room/pool for some down time. Fair enough was 5pm by this point.

So after some downtime we got the boat to Disney Springs for some Blaze Pizza.

Thanks for reading
2017 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - The Return of Three Jedi
2018 Rosen Inn at Pointe (Int. Dr.), HRH (Uni)>. > - Rogue One
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - 12 Parsecs
MadHatter1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 20, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another good day

Joan