Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 7 Sep 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by thelegalbeagle View Post
Converse clearance store at the Loop had some good bargains when we were there in July
Good to know it’s been like that more then once, we’ll no doubt be paying it another visit
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Bought a Macbook Pro for ~£450 cheaper than the UK (ordered in advance for Apple store collection so has a British keyboard) and received a free pair of Limited Edition Studio 3 Wireless Beats (worth $349)
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
TowerOfTerror88
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
Bought a Macbook Pro for ~£450 cheaper than the UK (ordered in advance for Apple store collection so has a British keyboard) and received a free pair of Limited Edition Studio 3 Wireless Beats (worth $349)
Hi, could I be cheeky and ask how much you paid for the MacBook pro? Thanks :-)
TowerOfTerror88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MOONCHESTER View Post
Character warehouse Animal Kingdom Banshees going for $10, Mickey and Minnie limited edition plushies were $90 now $10
We saw the Ltd edition plushies, my son wanted me to buy them just because they only cost $10 ! I thought they were rather ugly so didn’t bother 😀 we got some bargains from Ralph Lauren outlets - signed up before going and got 30% off all sale prices so ended up with 80% off on some stuff and also Adidas .We didn’t shop that much though , just went for couple of hours .
Old 9 Sep 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
MOONCHESTER
Very Serious Dibber

MOONCHESTER's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by JLH View Post
We saw the Ltd edition plushies, my son wanted me to buy them just because they only cost $10 ! I thought they were rather ugly so didn’t bother 😀 we got some bargains from Ralph Lauren outlets - signed up before going and got 30% off all sale prices so ended up with 80% off on some stuff and also Adidas .We didn’t shop that much though , just went for couple of hours .
They are the original Mickey and Minnie, but I can see what you mean, also took loads of space in the suitcase as the box was very big for what's inside!
MOONCHESTER is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Grimbjb
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We’ve just got back, we got quite a few bargains in North Face and as I registered with the reward scheme got quite a lot extra off in Abercrombie too.

Was gutted my Bath and body voucher for 20% off wasn’t valid the day I went shopping and they’ve just sent me a new one 😞
Grimbjb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Kezza632
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Grimbjb View Post
We’ve just got back, we got quite a few bargains in North Face and as I registered with the reward scheme got quite a lot extra off in Abercrombie too.

Was gutted my Bath and body voucher for 20% off wasn’t valid the day I went shopping and they’ve just sent me a new one 😞
Was Abercrombie at the Outlets
Kezza632 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 01:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Been out shopping again yesterday and today, OH got a Timberland coat for $90 instead of $150
Another pair or Converse for $20 and I got 2 Converse t-shirts for $5 each
B&BW had buy 2 candles get 2 free yesterday so obviously took advantage of that
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
thelegalbeagle
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Kezza632 View Post
Was Abercrombie at the Outlets
There's no A&F at either Premium Outlets, but there is an A&F store in the Florida Mall
thelegalbeagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List