Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 14 Aug 18, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss AliJS
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Deano123 View Post
When I arrive at the hotel?
As soon as you can no longer change them (usually a few days before you arrive). We have never had any issues.
OCT 2018- Emerald Island/HRH
OCT 2019- Back to Windsor Hills/Portofino Bay
OCT 2020 and 2021- Not to be
APRIL 2022- New York
JUNE 2022- Rosen Inn LBV/RPR
APRIL 2023- Emerald Island/Endless Summer
OCT 2024- Emerald Island/RPR
Miss AliJS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Deano123
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by Miss AliJS View Post
As soon as you can no longer change them (usually a few days before you arrive). We have never had any issues.
Fingers are crossed... will find out in 6 days time 😜
Deano123 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Anyone else finding from the UK that it is redirecting you back to the bloody UK site and only then has the option to select UK or Ireland. Getting fed up now or I’m just being really thick
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Deano123

Originally Posted by DisneygirlsSG View Post
Anyone else finding from the UK that it is redirecting you back to the bloody UK site and only then has the option to select UK or Ireland. Getting fed up now or I’m just being really thick
I logged out and then logged back in and selected the USA site from there. I managed to get all the way through and booked without being redirected back to the UK site at all.

Struggled to personalise the magic bands until a forum member helped me out and have it sorted now.
Old 14 Aug 18, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Deano123

I just logged out and logged back in and I could select the USA site.
Old 14 Aug 18, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I seems to work on my iPad just not my phone. So I know how to get on it now.
Would be $95 dollars for me for one night.
You think it’s worth it?

If I have already got tickets from UK seller can I still get the magic bands?

Not really sure how this all works and what the benefits are.
If we get extra magic hours on our “arrival” day for the one night stay then can I check in before this day 7.30 in morning for example online? So that I still get the free parking and the extra hours
Old 14 Aug 18, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Deano123

I seems to work on my iPad just not my phone. So I know how to get on it now.
Would be $95 dollars for me for one night.
You think it’s worth it?

If I have already got tickets from UK seller can I still get the magic bands?

Not really sure how this all works and what the benefits are.
If we get extra magic hours on our “arrival” day for the one night stay then can I check in before this day 7.30 in morning for example online? So that I still get the free parking and the extra hours
How many of you are travelling?

We are actually going to use the room as our Villa booking isn't available until the following day.

We are a family of 3 so we will benefit from 3 magic bands (that we would usually go into the Disney Store and purchase) so that's a saving right there of about $36

Also have the parking for the day if check in and check out so a potential saving of $44 as well.

You will also get early access on the check out day. All depends on what day and Park but you can check before you book.

We purchased our tickets in the U.K. and so far all have linked perfectly. I have managed to personalise the magic bands today but won't get them until check in. Some others on the forum have used a personal shopper to get them sent to for about $20 which seems a bargain.
Old 14 Aug 18, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Deano123 View Post
I can see them linked in the hotel reservation and have until 19th September to change the personalisation. However they don't yet show alongside my active cards that came from Floridatix.

I can see the 3 active cards but thought I would also see the hotel provided magic bands. Maybe they need to be linked once I check in?
The bands won’t show alongside your cards until after the last date you can customise them passes. Until then they’re just an order. Once your date to customise them is passed, they then customise the physical band and then have the actual band number/code to link to your account. Until they’ve actually printed your order there isn’t a physical band with a number they can link
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Deano123

Originally Posted by chelynnah View Post
The bands won’t show alongside your cards until after the last date you can customise them passes. Until then they’re just an order. Once your date to customise them is passed, they then customise the physical band and then have the actual band number/code to link to your account. Until they’ve actually printed your order there isn’t a physical band with a number they can link
Brilliant, thanks for the information.
Old 14 Aug 18, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

There are four of us.
So for two days parking and 4 magic bands I think it works out about same price.
But then I get the emh and 60 day fp.

Anyone actually ever stayed? Is there a tent there same as if you’ve book a teepee type tent over here when it’s up all the time or is it like a grass pitch is over here and you take everything?

Might even just book the music resort as id really like to stay the night but that way puts me £40 down financially so not as worth it.