Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 18 Oct 18, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Black Friday Discovery cove

Can anyone remember what the deal was last year? Prices for non swim and swim. Did they include Seaworld, Aquatica, Biusch?
Just want to be prepared...
TIA
Old 18 Oct 18, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

I paid $254 per person for a dolphin anytime swim at discovery cove for 1 day. With a sea world, acquatica and Busch Gardens 2 week ticket included
Old 19 Oct 18, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
I paid $254 per person for a dolphin anytime swim at discovery cove for 1 day. With a sea world, acquatica and Busch Gardens 2 week ticket included
Hi Jaspercat,

Did you not have to specify a date for DC?
I thought it was limited admission.🤔
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 18, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

No what it is was on Black Friday was a gift voucher
So I bought 7 of us one each they then send you a voucher code for each and you then go on line and book the date you want so the saving really depends on when you are planning to visit if that makes Sense.
Old 19 Oct 18, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

No what it is was on Black Friday was a gift voucher
So I bought 7 of us one each they then send you a voucher code for each and you then go on line and book the date you want so the saving really depends on when you are planning to visit if that makes Sense.
Yes, that makes sense, thanks. How did you collect the ticket for SW etc? Was that a voucher to exchange at the ‘will call’ thingy?
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 18, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

No we went to Discovery Cove first and they made us a lanyard with a plastic ticket and that was our ticket for BG, Seaworld etc 😃
Old 19 Oct 18, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

That’s amazing (and just what I wanted to hear lol). I need to buy 5 was it pretty easy to do this? Did you have to do 7 transactions? I seem to remember discussions saying the Seaworld ect was put on later(I might be wrong tho)
Do you remember if the non swim was discounted (but tbh at that price we will be swimming... )
Did you buy Black Friday or blue mon(is this really what it’s called ha)
Old 19 Oct 18, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We didn't get discovery cove but purchased seaworld on Black Friday which had an expiry of march the following year, so bear that in mind incase they are the same for the multitickets.
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 18, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Yes I bought them all in one go the non swim was discounted as well, it was Nov 23rd so Black Friday xx
Old 19 Oct 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Yes I bought them all in one go the non swim was discounted as well, it was Nov 23rd so Black Friday xx
I assume that was Direct with DC? So could you add the 7 tickets and just pay all in one go? Did you look at the time how much other sellers were selling them for?
Do you remember how much the non swim ones were? Sorry about all the q’s. Did the deal last all day as I’m working Black Friday

Edited at 08:54 PM.
Tweety1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List