Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 12 Mar 19, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
mandevillepete
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

You could go for breakfast at The Ivy in Covent Garden which is lovely. How about booking a Mac makeover at Selfridges so she is ready for her night out. You get back what the makeover cost in a gift voucher to buy Mac makeup. From memory it is about £30.00 and they do the makeup beautifully
Old 12 Mar 19, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Another vote for ice bar!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 19, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneyphile View Post
You could take her to the theatre cafe on Shaftesbury Avenue for a coffee.
thetheatrecafe
was going to suggest this

my daughter is borderline obessed with musicals so loved it here

I would also suggest brick lane for a mooch about the markets and have some street food or a ruby

Edited at 10:54 AM.
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

The sky Garden is great, you need to book tickets as soon as they are released, dh used to work in the walkie talkie so we were lucky enough to go when we wanted, you can get a canal boat from London zoo to Camden which is nice, Groupon do an afternoon tea at Vertigo 42 which is really good value and has great views. We have also done a sped boat ride down the thames (booked it with Thames rockets) this was fab and its also right next to the london eye. It's my Daughters 18th in June as well !

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive

Edited at 07:08 PM.
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

The canal boat leaves from Little Venice, calls at the zoo and then on to Camden Lock at the market... highly recommended...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 01:01 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFi
Very Serious Dibber

The Alice in Wonderland afternoon tea at the Sanderson Hotel is fabulous.
FloridaFi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
shona
Apprentice Imagineer

What about Ballie Ballerson for something different. Adult ball pit with cocktails
shona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack Daniel's
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by shona View Post
What about Ballie Ballerson for something different. Adult ball pit with cocktails
Never heard of this place before, after a quick google its on our list for our next visit. Thank you for recommending.
2013 Aulani / Disneyland Hotel
2010/13/16/17/18/19 DLRP
2009 POR 2008 POR
2007 Caribbean Beach Resort
2004 Orlando International Resort Int` Drive
1994 Holiday Inn Int` Drive
1993 Comfort Inn 1992 Continental Plaza
1991 Howard Johnston 1990 Holiday Inn Int` Drive
Jack Daniel's is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

For my 21st my mum took me to Fortnum's for afternoon tea and then we went to see Wicked afterwards. Fortnum's tea is still the best I've been to, the only thing that isn't great about is that you do have a time limit- I think an hour and a bit- so we were always aware we needed to be out.

But it was beautifully presented and the pianist played me happy birthday while our server brought us a special birthday cake with candles- a complete surprise to both of us as my mum hadn't called ahead to say it was my birthday, we had casually mentioned it when we got there- and then the pianist asked me for any requests and I asked for some disney songs, which he played.

I really love fortnums, and it was a very memorable birthday.
dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
foiled
Trying for More Ears

We had a really good evening doing the London Eye, then eating out at the street food stalls at the Southbank Centre food market, lots of different foods to try and good selection of bars.
foiled is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List