Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 15 Aug 19, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by ashchall95 View Post
Hi everyone!

So I'm in my '30 day before' period to book my fast passes daily

I'm on day 3 of booking them, I log on everyday ready for them becoming available at 12, and flight of passage is never available? What is the reason for this? Has previous guests already booked it up? Don't know if its a stupid question, but any answers or help is welcome

Thankyou

Keep trying
On our last 2 trips I managed to get some about a week or so before we left they were for quite late in the evening but as there are only 2 of us it wasn’t a problem.
If you can’t get a FP get to AK for rope drop and join the queue, we did this last year and it took about 45 mins to get on the ride
Old 15 Aug 19, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post

I am honestly not sure that rope drop will work with EEMH being on every day after 29 August.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Just keep checking, I lucked in and Animal Kingdom changed their hours for the dates I'm there so it freed some FPs up
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Keep checking. If nothing appears go towards the end of the night if that's possible. If it says something like 130 minutes it will be about an hour. Check out a vlog from Theme Park O'Hana on YouTube from a couple of days ago.
Old 15 Aug 19, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU68
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
OP can only book 30 days in advance so those dates won’t work and will be gone before they can book (in fact they are already gone).
Yep me too...I had noted 17th and 18th on my "spreadsheet" and only had 3 more days to wait . Same as 7DMT that baby was 4 days away. I am new to this FP+ malarkey too will just have to keep my phone glued to my hand and constantly looking on the app. What joy !
LOU68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessShelly
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by MFras23 View Post
If you can’t get a FP, just do it at rope drop. We were in and out in an hour. But tbh it went really quickly and the queue does move fairly swiftly. Keep checking for FP during the day too, we managed to nab one the day of 🙂
This is a good theory but we were there with early entry on Thurs and the line for FOP was 2hrs at just after 8am and didn't change much all day. Just keep checking for availability. Cant believe its still so crazy 2 years ago we got Fastpass fairly easily and it was fairly new ride - had no hope this time with only a day planned at AK. Sometimes if you want a particular ride your plan needs to work around FP availability.
PrincessShelly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
YummyMummyx
Excited about Disney

What dates are you there?
YummyMummyx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mouskevik
Imagineer

I'm an off-site guest and I could not get FOP either. I've read reports of onsite guests booking it up to 4 times during their holiday so we have hope in hell 😂

Anyway, waited 2 hours today and it was TOTALLY worth it! The queue theming is fantastic too - the FP people miss that too 😉
Sandy Ridge/Miami/HRH - Aug 2019
mouskevik is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU68
Very Serious Dibber

I am a newbie to this how can I check what is available on a particular day when I already have my FPs booked? It won’t let me view anything.
LOU68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
RachelE
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by LOU68 View Post
I am a newbie to this how can I check what is available on a particular day when I already have my FPs booked? It won’t let me view anything.
You need to click 'modify' for an existing one to see what you could swap it for - you don't lose the existing one, as you can just cancel if you don't want to change it.
RachelE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List