Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 26 Jun 14, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Gorgeous photos from today, Isabella looked in her element with the characters (except Handy Manny). I have to admit, Doc McStuffin (really?! ) and Sofia the first are after my time but I do remember Oso

I wonder how many years it will be before you venture down Sunset Boulevard? . Sounds like you had a good day in the rest of DHS though

What a bunch of you-know-whats* at the monorail *(insert any one of the entries from Brett's little book of insults - C*** W***** being one of my particular faves )

Anyway TFS, but 10.30? Really?!

Jo-that's-not-your-wife-or-the-other-wife-or-any-other-Jo-that's-not-me

#dibbafterdark
Doc McStuffins is great you should check it out!

We really enjoyed DHS and are planning on spending more time there next year.

The monorail incident was annoying, but seeing them squeeze into another passengers armpit when we waited another 2 or 3 mins and got a seat was most satisfying.

10.30... yeah, I don't know how accurate that is. It might have been earlier

As always, TFR

#dibbafterdark

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
What a lovely day.
Isabella looked so happy with the characters today : )
Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Lisa. Glad you enjoyed reading it
Originally Posted by Tartan Tigger View Post
Great day and great photos.
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by mariechez View Post
Great report, Isabella is gorgeous.
Thank you Marie

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great report
Thanks for reading, glad you're enjoying it

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Lovely photos.
Thank you Carole. It's great to look back on it all these months later. Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Happyhaunt1000 View Post
Ok... maybe its just me... but those characters at Hollywood and Vine looked freaky as hell (and im a regular at HHN!)
Ive got all this Disney Jr stuff to come... im sure i'll be fluent in McStuffin speak(!) in a few years.

Food at CG looked great.
Its somewhere ive never eaten at, so maybe its about time i pulled my finger out and booked an ADR for our next trip.

I was getting angry just reading about those douchebags on the monorail... how you managed to not say anything i dont know!

Great read as always, and thanks for sharing

#dibbafterdarkcrew
Isabella's been watching Disney Junior since she was a baby. Obviously I've not watched kids TV for years and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the shows on there. Especially when you see the toot they show on some of the other channels like "In The Night Garden" and other rubbish.

Doc McStuffin is probably my favourite. Think "Toy Story" meets "House" meets "Dr Doolittle". For kids.

CG is a definite must-do. We're doing it again next year. The view is amazing up there and worth paying for alone!

Yeah, the monorail incident was annoying but these things happen and as I replied to Not-Either-Of-Our-Wives-Jo they got squashed, we got seats.

So ner

Thanks for reading fella. Keep up the good work

#dibbafterdark

Originally Posted by SMAT View Post
Ah monorail douchebags! A pet hate of mine (might not be politically correct here) is when it's really busy and the CM's will pull you out of the way to let one of those motorised aids through, yet you have a sleeping child in a buggy and then have to wait for the next one. I love the irony that the main company supplying these is called Walkers!

I love a breakfast ADR, did you not have the ice cream for hot desert for breakfast?

We're looking forward to the Grill this year and hopefully a non-rainy day to see Wishes.

Thanks for sharing!

Mike
Ice cream at breakfast? Not sure about that Mike!

See above replies RE: the monorail. Fortunately no motor scooter incidents this time around, but there seem to be more and more each year trying to weave through the crowds.

The view of Wishes is great up there, hope it's a dry one!

Thanks for reading

Edited at 10:20 PM.
Stewboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 14, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
fab day xxxx

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 14, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Lovin' the pics of Isabella with the Disney Jr. characters Good day apart from the rain and the rude "commuters".

What a great character meet the Minnie Mouse in DHS is, we must try and find her in October

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 14, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
that sushi looks amazing!

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 14, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bambikate View Post
fab day xxxx
Thanks

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Lovin' the pics of Isabella with the Disney Jr. characters Good day apart from the rain and the rude "commuters".

What a great character meet the Minnie Mouse in DHS is, we must try and find her in October
She's definitely worth finding.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Hannikins View Post
that sushi looks amazing!
Thanks for reading all the days so quickly! The sushi was really good

Old 6 Jul 14, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Sounds like a lovely day! Split between two fab parks and ending with a nice dinner too! Cali grill looks great, am reconsidering a visit... might check out the menu again as I ended up going for Yachtsman instead (I know... sacrilege!)

Looking forward to reading the next two days - love spotting updated reports with a few days to read on them

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 14, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bobsledwheels View Post
Sounds like a lovely day! Split between two fab parks and ending with a nice dinner too! Cali grill looks great, am reconsidering a visit... might check out the menu again as I ended up going for Yachtsman instead (I know... sacrilege!)

Looking forward to reading the next two days - love spotting updated reports with a few days to read on them
Definitely try California Grill. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Rollercolster View Post
Fab day - looks like Isabella had a fantastic time at the character breakfast. Also had no idea about that Minnie ... have duly noted it down though as Sarah absolutely loves meeting Minnie as she's one of her faves (if not her absolute favourite). Looks like a lovely night at the Contemporary too !
Yeah, she had a great time! Thanks for reading Col.
Old 20 Jul 14, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Looking forward to some of that spicy kazan roll in October

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 14, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
Looking forward to some of that spicy kazan roll in October
You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for reading
Old 7 Aug 14, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Mouse mess
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 99
Must say I'm not sad that our Hollywood and vine breakfast days are behind us but do have fond memories (and photos) of Emmie enjoying it, jus as much as Isabella is... too cute!

Are you not sharing your TSM scores for a reason?

We never made it to meet minnie in her dressing room, the queue was too long and we needed to get in line for animation class

What a faff going into to MK just to meet Mickey and come out again! But how cool is he now he talks!?

Lovely that the CM invited you back to watch wishes though sound like you all had a great day.

Thanks for sharing
Mouse mess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List