Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 May 20, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Virgin holidays contact phone number .. how much ?

Hi guys
I have whats apped VH but I was going to try calling next week if I don’t hear anything back about changing our hols to next year as my balance is due.
I was wondering how much the call rate is ?
I know that I will be on hold for ages but I wanted to know what rate the call was so I know if I can use my mobile minutes ?

Also any tips on getting through xxx
Old 21 May 20, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie29
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

From my experience, as soon as you enter your booking ref they cut you off if you’re not flying within 72 hours. Our balance is due soon too. I’ve just filled in the change request and call back form and screen shot the confirmation page.
I-Drive July 2004. I-Drive Oct/Nov 2006. Southern Dunes May 2010 (married in Florida!). Town Centre June 2011. Southern Dunes August 2012. Hampton Lakes and Carnival Cruise August 2013. Regal Palms 2014. Southern Dunes 2017. Southern Dunes and Hard Rock Hotel May 2018. AKL, POFQ, Wilderness Lodge and Disney Dream2019.
Dopey challenge - All Stars stay January 2020. Cabana Bay Sept 2022
minnie29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Thanks Hun .. I’m sure I’ve read of people putting different numbers in and getting through eventually soo was going to try this.
I did the change booking form but I’ve not had anything trough yet and that was last week.
Old 21 May 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
DolphinS3
Looking for my Ears

Hi, I sent VH a WhatsApp (again) this morning, asking to change my booking... as my balance is due on the 27th May. Surprisingly, I got a reply (not the standard automated one) telling me that they will only help those due to travel in the next 72hrs.

I have emailed them - no response.
I have phoned them - no response, only cut off after entering my booking ref.
I have filled in the “change my booking” form online and am waiting for a reply... although I have read many others did this weeks ago and have had no response.

Come on VH... help us out here!
DolphinS3 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Egon
slightly serious Dibber

I was due to fly 3rd June, and I changed my booking last week after filling in the form online. they called me and gave me the option of moving the holiday or refunding. my phone connection in work is garbage so after 3 attempts they sent me an email and my request was done immediately. painless and stress free..

My patience has paid off. . .
Egon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Egon
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by DolphinS3 View Post
Hi, I sent VH a WhatsApp (again) this morning, asking to change my booking... as my balance is due on the 27th May. Surprisingly, I got a reply (not the standard automated one) telling me that they will only help those due to travel in the next 72hrs.

I have filled in the “change my booking” form online and am waiting for a reply... although I have read many others did this weeks ago and have had no response.

If i was you, id walk to the call center. Maybe fly a plane over the building with one of those messages trailing behind?
Egon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by DolphinS3 View Post

i too had to pay balance on the 27th may, i text them a few weeks ago and said in my text this is my reference number, i will not be paying the remaining balance and wish to move my holiday to this hotel for 14 nights from this date to that date in august next year. i had a phone call from an agent 3 days later.
2008 - enclave suite - 2010 All Star Sport - 2017 Avanti Resort - 2018 Royal pacific and miami - 2022 Polynesian and Royal Pacific - - February 2024 family trip to Universal Dockside - November 2024 Universal Aventura & CSR DisneyWorld
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28388_47.gif
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

I tried all the options. And I wanted to book, not change a booking.
Text the number and...
They came back last night at 22:30 after I had gone to bed (I’m up at 5 for work)
So text back this morning.
Great, back into the loop of automated questions so, I’m back where I started three days ago...
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

I managed to get through this morning .. called 9am on the dot .. I used the 2 first numbers of my booking then a random 6 numbers (so they wouldn't throw me off as per advice from here).
It did take 1hr 40 to get through but the agent said that the systems had went down first thing and they couldn't answer calls, this made sense as I was 11th in the que but it didn't start going down until maybe 1hr 20mins in.
Our booking was showing problems so the against had to speak to a manager and call me back which she promised and did do straight away .. all sorted now .. gutted the countdown has gone from 95 days to 460 but at least we are all safe and I know my mum really wants to go after all of this lol xx

Plus more planning and saving time 😉 xx
Old 22 May 20, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
saw dog
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Get we Q for you app