Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 25 Jun 22, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Groceries sent to CBR

Hello
We are booked for five days at CBR, then go to RPR for two days end with two weeks in a Villa. We only have a car when in the Villa.

I want to order waters and snacks to get sent to CBR but how do I do this? Obviously don’t need a huge amount but will need something. Don’t want to waste time/money getting Ives to asda
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
marblecake
Getting Excited

I’ve been looking into this too. Planning to book a Walmart delivery for my arrival at CBR on Monday next week. There’s a video on YouTube by Momma Snark guiding you through the process from start to finish for CBR.
Also looked at Amazon Prime but DS(16) is obsessed with Walmart! Other delivery services are also available if you’re only looking for a few bits but I can’t think what they are called.
marblecake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
PeachyLemons
Excited about Disney

I stayed in Pop Century in Jan, and ordered Groceries via Instacart (also $20 off first order - register for an account now and then they send lots of offers via email).

Just put in the hotel address and they will be delivered to bell services. In Pop they had a separate section to collect where they had fridges to keep it all cool. It was so easy, had the message to say they were delivered and then we popped over and collected when back from the parks.

Edited at 08:29 AM.
PeachyLemons is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 22, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
FAcup14
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by PeachyLemons View Post
I stayed in Pop Century in Jan, and ordered Groceries via Instacart (also $20 off first order - register for an account now and then they send lots of offers via email).

Just put in the hotel address and they will be delivered to bell services. In Pop they had a separate section to collect where they had fridges to keep it all cool. It was so easy, had the message to say they were delivered and then we popped over and collected when back from the parks.
Did you follow a guide for this or was it really simple?