Notices

Old 28 Mar 17, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

What a fab looking plan .
LOL, I have a Florida bag too .. Its so exciting when it comes down, it means we are nearly off.
Love the look of your holiday
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Great trip planned, I'll look forward to the trippie
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Ooh another pre trippy!
Really enjoyed your last report so looking forward to this one 😃
Thanks! Hopefully I'll actually write it!

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
What a fab looking plan .
LOL, I have a Florida bag too .. Its so exciting when it comes down, it means we are nearly off.
Love the look of your holiday
Thanks! I always bring mine down at the start of summer which is ridiculous because we don't go until September. It means I can buy wee things and pop them in and I feel like I'm packing!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Thanks! Hopefully I'll actually write it!

Thanks! I always bring mine down at the start of summer which is ridiculous because we don't go until September. It means I can buy wee things and pop them in and I feel like I'm packing!
I thought I was the only one who did that...

My DH has gotten used to the suitcase in our bedroom, but it annoyed him at first...

"Darling, we don't leave for THREE MONTHS!"
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlottesumx
slightly serious Dibber

loving this trippie, thank you
December 1980 I-drive August 1987 Fort Wilderness July 2001 Paris Davy Crockett December 2008 Kissimee and Bahama Bay May 2008 Paris Santa Fe June 2011 Paris Campanile February 2016 Port Orleans Disney, Universal Cabana Bay
Charlottesumx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 17, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
So we're in that in between stage where there isn't really anything to do but save money and diet! Unfortunately neither is going great! Thankfully the saving is going better than the diet and doing some nights plus an overtime at work is helping. Neither of those are helping the diet and I absolutely must get at least a stone off before September!
The suitcase is down from the loft as it has my summer clothes in it and I've had varying results trying everything on. At this point I think I have two pairs of cropped trousers and two vests that fit me!
I have managed to sort out all my toiletries . I know that's a bit early but I like to buy something every month to spread it out.

Having been many times I generally don't need to buy much for going (unless I put on weight ). Anyone who read my trip report from last year will see that my camera broke and I had to tape it up. Now I could have continued with it like that but I've had it for a while so I decided to just replace it. I bought this from Amazon Marketplace. It was slightly cheaper than brand new with only the instruction manual missing. I love the colour!

I've also been tinkering with our ADRs and planning FP. Of course too much tinkering can be a problem as it turns out I accidentally booked The Yachtsman for October. Luckily while doing some more tweaking I noticed it and was able to change it.

Still looking out for an Annual Pass rate for Royal Pacific. We have a booking with eBookers which is free cancellation so have that as a back up.

Feel like we're at that "ho hum" stage now!

Trip Report Index

Edited at 05:04 PM.
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 17, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Oh, I almost forgot, we've also booked the Star Wars Dessert Party! I don't know if it'll be worth the money - it was around £53 each - but I like the idea of something a little bit special each trip and we've done MNSSHP twice. We love SW and love the fireworks so hopefully this'll be a nice treat. Our plan now looks like:

Arrrival day - should arrive at RPR around 5.30-6pm depending on immigration, customs, car, traffic etc. We may go to a park but will see how we feel. Dinner will be wherever we are when we're hungry!
Days 1-3 - In and out of US & IoA as we please and maybe some shopping.
Day 4 - morning at Universal then check in to POR around 3pm. AK planned with dinner at Yak & Yeti probably using Landry birthday reward.
Day 5 - MK with early breakfast at Be Our Guest and dinner at Homecoming in DS.
Day 6 - Epcot morning EMH. No ADRs cos plan on eating at Food & Wine.
Day 7 - Lazy morning, DHS afternoon with dinner at Brown Derby Fantasmic! package.
Day 8 - Morning EMH at AK with late breakfast at Tusker House. I've booked a Rivers of Light package but we'll see how we feel. I've also booked Sanaa for dinner but will probably cancel as Marie isn't a fan. We may go to the lounge and get the bread service though!
Day 9 - day off with dinner booked at Narcoossee's. Might go to Celebration or do some shopping.
Day 10 - MK with early Crystal Palace breakfast. Also have Be Our Guest lunch booked and dinner is free.
Day 11 - pencilled in for a brief trip to Universal if we feel like it but may take another day off. SW dessert party booked for this night so will book some FP for DHS.
Day 12 - Lazy morning with evening at Epcot for dinner at Le Cellier.
Day 13 - Another lazy morning with MK planned for the afternoon and dinner at LTT.
Day 14 - DHS planned with no ADRs.
Day 15 - Morning EMH at AK again (hoping to take advantage of these to see Pandora). Dinner at The Yachtsman.
Day 16 - morning at MK before home and another BoG breakfast pre park opening.

May change again once FP window opens in July.

Trip Report Index
Old 2 Jun 17, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

Is it embarrassing to admit I only discovered the pre-trip thread today? I really enjoy reading trippies (and love them) so goodness knows how I missed these!

Your plans sound great. I know I've seen your comments in lots of posts and will now work my way through past trippies.
I'm on the hunt for footwear too. Seriously considering the Skechers sandals.
Look forward to reading your trip report.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Animagus View Post
Is it embarrassing to admit I only discovered the pre-trip thread today? I really enjoy reading trippies (and love them) so goodness knows how I missed these!

Your plans sound great. I know I've seen your comments in lots of posts and will now work my way through past trippies.
I'm on the hunt for footwear too. Seriously considering the Skechers sandals.
Look forward to reading your trip report.
Ha ha, no! I hadn't posted in a while so it had drifted down a page or so. You're putting pressure on me to actually write a trip report!
The Skechers sandals are the comfiest ever made in the history of sandals!

Trip Report Index
Old 24 Jun 17, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
That's the Disney part of the trip paid off now. It's not due for a couple of weeks but I was putting it on my VA credit card to earn miles anyway so decided to just do it. I timed it so I'd just had a bill so I'll have the money by the time the cc bill is due next month. We had been on track to have it all this month until we decided replacing the grass with artificial stuff was better done before the summer. Anyway, it will still be paid without accruing cc fees so that's the main thing. Our Universal hotel is payable on arrival so using my Post Office cc will give us another month to get the money should we end up short. I prefer to pay by cc but don't like having the money outstanding on it so it's not ideal that we're a month behind but it is only a month and depending how much is in our Terramundi we may actually be on track.

I've also bought some clothes in the Debenhams sale so feel a bit less panicked about the weight loss (which is still 0lbs!). I also bought two new tankinis in M&S. I do still hope to lose a stone but feel less pressured to do so now!

Trip Report Index
Old 25 Jun 17, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

I've enjoyed hearing about your plans. I've got several Florida bags at the moment full of things ready for our August trip.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List