Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Sep 17, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile Bedtime Routines !

1. MINE
Clean my teeth, go to the loo, put pjs on, get into bed, switch off the light.

2 ERIC's
Sift and replenish cat litter tray. Put down bowl with fresh water. Fill bowl with enough food to keep him going until 7am (to avoid a 4.52am wake-up call like this morning). Let him out into the garden. Let him in from the garden. Lock back door. Give him his pills, disguised in lumps of Dairylea. Pick up pills that he spits out, disguise in another bit of Dairylea. Happy that all pills have been swallowed. Shake and fluff up his blanket, check his heated mattress is warm. Close curtains so he doesn't (a) feel a draught or (b) feels the need to get up at dawn. Give him a pat on the head. Say goodnight. Switch off the light.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post

I just tell my dog its bed time and it jumps up to bed and before we all know it, it becomes morning time.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

Got to love a cats nightly routine mine includes removing all the "daddy" long legs he loves to bring in these dark nights . Plus drying him with a towel as I worry he will be cold if he goes to bed wet.
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

Aww at Erics age he needs his special nightly pampering, and he's definitely getting it lol
Old 21 Sep 17, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Me PJs teeth glass of water and a bookmor kindel,or iPad
The dogs out in the garden to do what needs to be done then a walk 10 mins round the block denta stick then does anybody need a last pee yep sombody will,takenup,the offer
Then they all,get their teeth cleaned and into their crates which I've lovingly spread out their blankets which they proceed to scrape into,a corner doma 3 turn around and then settle down ( I've tried no blankets in the crates and they just don't settle at all none of them sleep on it though )
Make up there breakfast fill jug with there water for the morning and put it in the fridge
And then dare DH to,put the light on when he gets up,at 5 to go to the gym or he's has to walk them first
7am summer or winter clock change or even a change of country that's it get up you lot
We are awake
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 17, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
My Wife and I. Clean teeth. No PJs in our house. Read, sleep.
No pets so nice and easy. Would like one but sadly not to be.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 17, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Awww sounds like my house! How old is Eric? I have a 20 year old boy Smudge who is a menace and two girls. I'm lucky if I get a few hours uninterrupted sleep.

-first go feed Ebe the rabbit and wrestle her back into her hutch, she likes to give chase in the evening!
-Feed Dottie the Bengal on top of the bookcase so that Smudge cannot get to it (he is on a prescription diet as he is a big boy haha)
- Give smudge his meds, no disguising thankfully just do a switcharoo with a treat (I'm a pro now)
-Wait 30 mins and give him food depending on his preference for that night wet or dry. He will want feeding again by the time the hubby comes to bed around 3 hours later (he survives on very little sleep)
-Put the youngest cat in the bedroom with me because the Bengal will eat her, Girls hey!
-Then wait out the Bengal flinging herself at my bedroom handle for 20mins and the old boy scratching the door. Then repeat every few hours til I get up in the morning haha
Oh what we do for our animals!

Oh and none of mine will entertain a bed. The youngest sleeps in a box or my chest, the Bengal sleeps on an old duvet on a wardrobe in the office and the oldest sleeps spread out on my dining room table! he is very nimble for his age haha
Old 22 Sep 17, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow... luckily our dogs are quite easy.
I let them out whilst I go loo and brush teeth:
Give them denta sticks (the collie will take hers to the crate, the lurcher to the living room floor) say good night, then pjs for me and bed, usually the lutcher will come upstairs and sleep either on an old duvet on my mums room floor; or invade mine or my sisters bed, the collie sleeps on the corner step of the stairs or on the sofa.
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 17, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
My cat gets locked in the porch at night with his bed and food etc or we wouldn't sleep.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 17, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Our cats sleep in the kitchen at night with access to the cat flap so they can bring me lots of ‘gifts’ during the night 😫
I refill their food,water and give them a stroke. I just put pj’s on, remove makeup , brush teeth, have a wee, take however many tablets I need for my many germs and go night nights 😴
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List