Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 4 Jan 18, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Ok here we go, revised plan 😆

Day 1: (Easter sunday) Animal Kingdom.
Day 2: Hollywood Studios.
Day 3: Magic Kingdom.
Day 4: Epcot.
Day 5: Epcot AM reservation 8:20 GG - Magic Kingdon PM
Day 6: Typhoon Lagoon AM - Hollywood Studios PM
Day 7: Kennedy space Center.
Day 8. ? (Check into Royal Pacific Resort for 1 night)
Day 9: ?
Day 10: ? - Departure day 20:50

So... as you can see day 8-10 I'm unsure of what days to visit Universal Studios, Island of Adventure and Volcano Bay in order to use the Express passes to their full advantage.

Which can I do without express passes for? US or IOA? I'm thinking if we go to RPR early in the morning we can go to Harry Potter in the extra early hour and the following morning go to VB in the extra hour?

How long do people spend at Harry Potter and Volcano bay generally?

Are there many Events/shows happening at both universal parks? If so what if we miss them all on the days with express passes then revisit just to see the shows?

Any help and advice is very welcome!

Edited at 06:03 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 18, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I just checked on your dates and you would need two evenings for HS if you want to catch both shows. But it does mean you could do something else in the morning of Day 2 if need be, as you won't need a full day there.

I would consider using Uber instead of relying on public transport btw. Faster and not that expensive. Although the hotel may have a shuttle to Disney, I'm not sure. Check the times on them though, sometimes they're not very convenient/frequent.

ETA: Just saw your question about Epcot to MK. They're a few miles apart but they're easy to get between. Either the monorail, or a park to park bus. If neither of those are running for some reason, you can exit Epcot through the International Gateway and walk to the Beach Club next door and get a resort to park bus from there.

Edited at 08:25 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 18, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Been on the case all night! I think I have sorted out 2 PM trips to HS so we can catch both shows 😆
Old 5 Jan 18, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Maisiecupcake, in reference to universal/ Ioa. We have never stayed onsite but from reading reports. You can check in early, if your rooms not ready they have somewhere to leave your belongings. Whilst you go to a machine and get your express passes and go to the park. They will contact you to let you know once your room is ready. Early morning hours for universal. Will only be in 1 park per day. Maybe do universal then Ioa then volcano bay last day. Your plan looks good now. Just be prepared to leave early/ stay longer depending on the day. Booking your fast passes are a priority. You don't necessarily need to book one for fantasmic, just arrive at fantasmic entrance at least 30-40 minutes before. It fills up really fast. We look to have very similar itineraries😀

Edited at 01:55 PM.
Old 5 Jan 18, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by r0seblossom View Post
Hi Maisiecupcake, in reference to universal/ Ioa. We have never stayed onsite but from reading reports. You can check in early, if your rooms not ready they have somewhere to leave your belongings. Whilst you go to a machine and get your express passes and go to the park. They will contact you to let you know once your room is ready. Early morning hours for universal. Will only be in 1 park per day. Maybe do universal then Ioa then volcano bay last day. Your plan looks good now. Just be prepared to leave early/ stay longer depending on the day. Booking your fast passes are a priority. You don't necessarily need to book one for fantasmic, just arrive at fantasmic entrance at least 30-40 minutes before. It fills up really fast. We look to have very similar itineraries😀
Oh brilliant really pleased im almost there with the planning on park days. Just sorting more dining reservations now. I have booked all Disney dining got to look at universal now.

Any idea if there is a web page for booking universal dining?

Also any idea on the best place to dine in uni?

When are you going to orlando?
Old 5 Jan 18, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post

When are you going to orlando?[/QUOTE]

When in the parks we just used 3 broomsticks for food. One day we did just take sandwiches/ snacks in. Daughter wants to eat in the simpsons area this year! Some people use the dining plan! We go a couple days before you 😀. Everything's starting to come together now.

Edited at 02:34 PM.
Old 5 Jan 18, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by r0seblossom View Post

When are you going to orlando?

When in the parks we just used 3 broomsticks for food. One day we did just take sandwiches/ snacks in. Daughter wants to eat in the simpsons area this year! Some people use the dining plan! We go a couple days before you 😀. Everything's starting to come together now.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool thanks i will check it out.

Omg Simpsons! Thats that sorted then my lot would love that 😁 meet you there 🥂

Where are you flying from and which hotel are you staying in?