Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Mar 15, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Cirque du Soleil - where to eat?

I have impulsively just booked tickets for Cirque for a 9pm show on a saterday evening whilst we are in Florida in June. We are staying off Disney in a villa and am worried about parking in DTD before the show.

Also want to eat out somewhere first but our first choice HOB has no tables and Raglan road only a table for 5.45 or 7.30. I think the 7.30 will be too close to our showtime and 5.45 too far away. Is there places/shop to browse inbetween eating and the show?/

Another option I thought of is booking a meal at a restaurant at one of the resorts or the Boardwalk but if we park there can we leave cars at the places we are eating and then get transport/walk to the theatre?

Thanks for your help in advance
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 15, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Wolfgang Puck Express?
Old 7 Mar 15, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi how many in your party, if you are a couple you can get into raglin road and sit at the bar and eat or go early and put your name on the list. The other places to consider are planet holywood,crab house or paradiso 37

Edited at 11:12 PM.
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 15, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

DTD is supposed to be a bit of a nightmare for parking with all the alterations there etc and many parking areas closed off.

Just check out that aspect first as you don't want to miss the show or dinner because of being stuck in a rush hour type parking jam!

The WDW dining website doesn't provide all available dining reservations. I couldn't get 1 for T-rex last time and emailed them direct and got the time I wanted.

If it's HOB you want, check out their website or email them.

Also did you know you can get vouchers for them from restaurant.com?
We picked up a $50 voucher (we paid $10) for it and can use it toward a total spend of $100 or more and that INCLUDES drinks.

Very Happy with that!

There's loads of shops, stalls and music and bowling etc there so plenty to do before the show and before or after dinner!

Enjoy.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 15, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
flutterby
slightly serious Dibber

I think HOB only take bookings about 2 weeks in advance so that could be why you haven't managed to secure a table there. Go to their website and do a dummy booking for a couple of weeks time and see if there is availability, then that will give you a better idea of what times are likely to be available nearer your time.
Old 8 Mar 15, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post

Thanks I will try that, a dummy booking. In the meantime I have booked a table for 6pm at Raglan Road that I could always cancel.
Old 8 Mar 15, 01:04 AM  
Link to this Post

You were right. Just went on their website and could book a huge selection of table times in a couple of weeks but not for June. Will just have to be patient. But i have the booking for raglan just in case
Old 8 Mar 15, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
*Lauren-J*
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We're going on 6th May at 9pm and have booked paradiso, taste of the Americas at DTD for dinner before hand. Never been but menu and atmosphere looks good!

Dec 2009 - 1st WDW Visit for Christmas and New-Year!
Aug 2011 - Treat Trip To with the Taggart's
Jan 2015 - 1st DLP Trip with the Sis
April 2015 - 3rd WDW Trip WE GOT ENGAGED!
*Lauren-J* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 15, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread