Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Have a great trip!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 15, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

Hi Debbi

Oh I bet you can't wait! Have an amazing trip and enjoy recharging those batteries. Looking forward to following along xx
Old 21 Dec 15, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
disneylover
Imagineer

Ahh my beautiful friend is back! Great plans debs. Weathers looking cracking! We're off to ellenton outlets today. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you but phones died and can't find adapter plug so I might not be able to call you. But if I see anything Ill grab it for you. Safe travels xxx
Old 21 Dec 15, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Hi Debs xxx
So glad I found this to read I was only thinking about you the other day and hoping you would do a trippie dos I knew the cruise was approaching.
Sounds amazing, I'm so jealous but not as jealous as I would be if my Florida fun and shopping trip is now fast approaching... were taking a Florida newbie with us too next time...Megs boyfriend Ross is joining us, he's so excited bless him lol.
Looking forward to reading more and yep a thumbs up from me to encourage Jez to have a bit of the trippie reporting
Hope you both have a wonderful time and the most amazing Christmas and new year
Lots a love
Sam xx
Ps the bit about you hanging onto your thirties made me chuckle... I turn 44 tomorrow so I'm on the slippery slope of having lost my youth lol xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 15, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Yayyyyy thought I'd have a nosy and see if you'd posted and you have! Perfect Sunday night reading.

Wishing you both a lovely relaxing holiday - hope it's fabulous and festive!

Lots of spa reviews pleeeease!

Safe travels - can't wait to read all about it xx
Hey Michelle Glad to have you along with us - and of course lots of reviews of the spa, I am looking forward to be totally pampered! Have a fantastic Christmas

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Have a great trip!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Hi Debbi

Oh I bet you can't wait! Have an amazing trip and enjoy recharging those batteries. Looking forward to following along xx
Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
Ahh my beautiful friend is back! Great plans debs. Weathers looking cracking! We're off to ellenton outlets today. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you but phones died and can't find adapter plug so I might not be able to call you. But if I see anything Ill grab it for you. Safe travels xxx
Hello Gorgeous - So glad you are there having fun in the sun! And hopefully picking up lots of bargains! Can't wait to hear about it - can't believe you forgot the charger!

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Hi Debs xxx
So glad I found this to read I was only thinking about you the other day and hoping you would do a trippie dos I knew the cruise was approaching.
Sounds amazing, I'm so jealous but not as jealous as I would be if my Florida fun and shopping trip is now fast approaching... were taking a Florida newbie with us too next time...Megs boyfriend Ross is joining us, he's so excited bless him lol.
Looking forward to reading more and yep a thumbs up from me to encourage Jez to have a bit of the trippie reporting
Hope you both have a wonderful time and the most amazing Christmas and new year
Lots a love
Sam xx
Ps the bit about you hanging onto your thirties made me chuckle... I turn 44 tomorrow so I'm on the slippery slope of having lost my youth lol xx
Hey Sam - 1st of all Happy Birthday for tomorrow!
It will be lovely to have you along and your countdown is progressing well!
Have a fantastic Christmas and speak to you on the trippie!
PS - Can you tell I have found the Crimbo Icons LOL! xxx

Edited at 06:04 PM.
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 15, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Oh the excitement, just what I need to get over the Florida blues, been back 6 days now and just can't shake them. But I'm confident you're report will help. DH is keen to try a cruise and he's conceded that if it takes Mickey to get me on a cruise then it'll have to be a Disney cruise to start with, so your report may well help his case. So, as always, I'll be on board with you both. Have a very Merry Christmas Debs and Jez, and I'm looking forward to joining you both.

PS We stayed one night in the Doubletree by Hilton in Biscayne Bay in 2013, it was a lovely hotel, we had gorgeous views over the bay. There was a lovely wee diner nearby where we had breakfast, S&S Diner. I'm sure you'll love it too.
Old 21 Dec 15, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by debidee View Post
Hey Michelle Glad to have you along with us - and of course lots of reviews of the spa, I am looking forward to be totally pampered! Have a fantastic Christmas

Thank you!

Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Hello Gorgeous - So glad you are there having fun in the sun! And hopefully picking up lots of bargains! Can't wait to hear about it - can't believe you forgot the charger!

Hey Samantha - 1st of all Happy Birthday for tomorrow!
It will be lovely to have you along and your countdown is progressing well!
Have a fantastic Christmas and speak to you on the trippie!
PS - Can you tell I have found the Crimbo Icons LOL! xxx
Thanks Debs x
Looking forward to reading along.
Keep forgetting about Xmas icons lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 15, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Look forward to following along again Debs with my morning cuppa 😀
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 15, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

This sounds like such a fun trip! I went to Miami in November and loved it. Looking forward to reading along have a great Christmas!

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 15, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Dogwalker
VIP Dibber

Really looking forward to reading along
It's going to be wonderful to celebrate NYE on board!
Dogwalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List