Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Jan 16, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Wazza68
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
Were you in the mighty ducks? We were thinking of booking preferred but now wondering if not to would be best, in case they decide to refurb the foodcourt this year and it's closed while we're there. Did you like that area? Or do we just book music aaagh decisions!
Yes we were in the Mighty Ducks. The Mighty Ducks pool was much quieter than the main pool and Music Food court was about a two minute walk. It also means you can get Movies or Music bus back from parks, just get whatever comes first.
We have girls of 7 and 12 and they preferred the theming of Movies.
Wazza68 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 16, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Wazza68 View Post
Yes we were in the Mighty Ducks. The Mighty Ducks pool was much quieter than the main pool and Music Food court was about a two minute walk. It also means you can get Movies or Music bus back from parks, just get whatever comes first.
We have girls of 7 and 12 and they preferred the theming of Movies.
Think mine (and me) will prefer the theme at movies. Think we'll go for standard and request mighty ducks. Thank you 😊.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 16, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Wazza68
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Think mine (and me) will prefer the theme at movies. Think we'll go for standard and request mighty ducks. Thank you 😊.
You're welcome. Our girls loved the theming. Also house keeping rearranged DDs stuffed toys into different positions each day which was a nice touch
Wazza68 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 16, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

You're welcome. Our girls loved the theming. Also house keeping rearranged DDs stuffed toys into different positions each day which was a nice touch
That's lovely, dd would love that with the many soft toys she buys out there. Sorry, another question, how far is the main pool and reception from the mighty ducks section? it looks a couple of minutes walk from the maps but I know they can be deceptive.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 16, 03:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess88
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneyditz View Post
Hello we are staying a night at this hotel. I just wondered what people that have stayed in disney do for their dinner time. I don't want to go off site really as I want to make the most of being in Disney. Where would people recommend to eat? It will be myself my husband and our nearly 2 year old thank you x
I would just eat onsite at the hotel. They have a selection of foods so it will hopefully suit you all (check out their food court menu's just so you know what to expect before you go)
Old 18 Jan 16, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Wazza68
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

That's lovely, dd would love that with the many soft toys she buys out there. Sorry, another question, how far is the main pool and reception from the mighty ducks section? it looks a couple of minutes walk from the maps but I know they can be deceptive.
Main pool/reception is only about 5-6 minute walk from MD block, but the music main pool and reception is less than half that. We never used the main pool as the MD pool was less than a minute from our room and was always very quiet
Old 18 Jan 16, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Main pool/reception is only about 5-6 minute walk from MD block, but the music main pool and reception is less than half that. We never used the main pool as the MD pool was less than a minute from our room and was always very quiet
Thanks 😊.
Old 18 Jan 16, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread