Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Sep 21, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Special things to do with 10 year old girl

Hi all going in feb been moved 4 times so far which has obviously been no fun for my daughter so apart from the obvious rides and shows I’m looking for things to do that will make it even more special for her when we’re there …it can be anything and I know you dibbers will have loads of ideas so hit me !
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We went when my daughter was 10 for the first time. She loved the character dining, discovery cove dolphin swim, she had her own spending money so loved being able to decide what she wanted to buy and work out how much she had left. As she’s got older (16 nearly) and we’ve been a few more times, she loves the thrill of late nights in the parks, going on rides with her brother (14 nearly) without us, and in 2019 she loved going horse riding at Fort Wilderness, I’m not sure if it is open at the moment. She also loves dinner at Animal Kingdom Lodge, using the night vision goggles to watch the animals & listening to the stories of the cast members while out by the fire 💕

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
We went when my daughter was 10 for the first time. She loved the character dining, discovery cove dolphin swim, she had her own spending money so loved being able to decide what she wanted to buy and work out how much she had left. As she’s got older (16 nearly) and we’ve been a few more times, she loves the thrill of late nights in the parks, going on rides with her brother (14 nearly) without us, and in 2019 she loved going horse riding at Fort Wilderness, I’m not sure if it is open at the moment. She also loves dinner at Animal Kingdom Lodge, using the night vision goggles to watch the animals & listening to the stories of the cast members while out by the fire 💕
Thank you sounds amazing that’s what I’m looking for just the little bits of special things away from the obvious things lol
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Dolphin swim at Discovery Cove, Spirit of the Swamp airboat ride, Helicopter tour, dinner at Sanaa - go outside to see the animals through night vision goggles.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Manc1979 View Post
Thank you sounds amazing that’s what I’m looking for just the little bits of special things away from the obvious things lol
They also love Icon Park with the star flyer, Old Town Kissimmee for the classic/muscle cars at the weekend, plus the atmosphere is great with live music, quirky shops plus food & drinks!

Anything out of the ordinary and mine will jump at it!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

DD loves a walmart/target/dollartree spree, as well as Discovery cove dolphin swim, she loves Aquatica and also a bit of Mall shopping in shops she has seen in Youtube!
Old 25 Sep 21, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

My daughter will have her 11th Brthday out there when we next go, the day before she wants to go to the mall and go shopping, then the next day her birthday she wants to do a park, but she doesn't know which one yet can't decide between Magic Kigdom or Epcot, then she wants to go to Perkin's for her birthday dinner
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List