Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Mar 21, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

New sofa day

Well only ordered in November Waiting for delivery and hoping will fit through the doors ..
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 21, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Wow thats a long wait, xx
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 21, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
foodie53
Proud to wear my Ears

DD lives in Ireland and has just ordered couple sofas been told 12 weeks and being made in uk. I’m sure we didn’t wait so long couple of years ago.
foodie53 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 21, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

we got our new sofa late last year. the week before all the ports shut down. which was lucky, because it was being shipped from belgium!

it took 14 weeks from ordering to being delivered. completely custom built by ROM sofas.

love it!
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 21, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I ordered new sofas in September last year, supposed to take 12 weeks. They were eventually delivered two weeks ago and one sofa was the wrong colour.

They were made in the UK and delivered by a very large Company.

Jill
speedwayfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 21, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by wanye View Post

we got our new sofa late last year. the week before all the ports shut down. which was lucky, because it was being shipped from belgium!

it took 14 weeks from ordering to being delivered. completely custom built by ROM sofas.

love it!
We have a ROM sofa as well

To the OP I hope yours have arrived ok.
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 21, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

It’s arrived and I’m happy with it. Will be painting the room a very light grey and will eventually get a new carpet . The one we have is still ok but not the colour I want . Will have to wait after en-suite is renovated. I didn’t order the scatter cushions as i thought they were overpriced so bought some from next. When they unpacked it there were cushions I didn’t order
I’ve loads of cushions now.
Daughter has her new sofa arriving soon so she can’t have them ..
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 21, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by Tinks2014 View Post
It’s arrived and I’m happy with it. Will be painting the room a very light grey and will eventually get a new carpet . The one we have is still ok but not the colour I want . Will have to wait after en-suite is renovated. I didn’t order the scatter cushions as i thought they were overpriced so bought some from next. When they unpacked it there were cushions I didn’t order
I’ve loads of cushions now.
Daughter has her new sofa arriving soon so she can’t have them ..
That’s beautiful, is it from sofology ?
Old 29 Mar 21, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Hollyhobbit
Excited about Disney

Our new sofas arrived Thursday. We had the opposite problem in that they told us 14 to 15 weeks but called to arrange delivery at 6 weeks , this would have been great except we hadn’t finished decorating. Managed to delay by a couple of weeks but as you can see we are still waiting for our new carpet.
Our cat Rosie thinks the footstool is a new cat bed.

Hollyhobbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 21, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

DS is having his delivered from sofology tomorrow, I’m frightened to death it won’t fit through his front door (I panic a lot). That was a long wait too, think they said 15 weeks, they weren’t bothered as it’s taken 5 months to get this far with the house renovation but final stages of coming together now.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List