Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Nov 20, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

I was bitching about my wife at the time and I mean really bitching.Meant to send it to my sister but sent it to my wife. Oops. Didn't much care as I was arranging to divorce her anyway.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

You want to have Dyslexia and Autocorrect believe me I’ve sent some howlers
Including today to our Gds nursery
They are building a garden and asked for donations of building materials
So it went
We have several should have said bricks said just change the b for a p made in our home town when it had a brick works
Good job there nursery teacher was one of there dad and knows both he and I are dyslexic
I won’t go into the wrap and rape on an exam paper here
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 02:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Poppycat
Imagineer

Poppycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I worked with someone who had pretty bad dyslexia and he’d often ask me to check over any emails we’d need to send to senior management. Deficit spelt incorrectly had some interesting options on spell check.

Once sent an email of concern to my boss about a pending operational crisis with hopes to resolve quietly and copied in our CEO instead of a fellow team member with a very similar name.
Poppycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 02:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Our DS who’s Dyslexia is really bad sent an email to DH
With the in his words but with the set banner mum needs to read first
If DH read it it be completely wrong believe me
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 05:42 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Mobile

I once slagged off one of the after school workers, she was a bit of a witch and the kids didn’t like her. I voiced this to another worker and said how much nicer she was.
She didn’t mention once that she was her mum. I only found out a few years later when we became FB friends 😳
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
You want to have Dyslexia and Autocorrect believe me I’ve sent some howlers
Including today to our Gds nursery
They are building a garden and asked for donations of building materials
So it went
We have several should have said bricks said just change the b for a p made in our home town when it had a brick works
Good job there nursery teacher was one of there dad and knows both he and I are dyslexic
I won’t go into the wrap and rape on an exam paper here
As a son with dyslexia fully understand your predicament as we have corrected several howlers for him and he still sends through things for correction if really important.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
anwad
VIP Dibber

Daughter once sent a message to her hubby to say that I had just turned up and that was all she needed (or words to that effect). Her face was a picture when I got a text whilst sat on the sofa - and she had sent it to me instead.

It was priceless - good job we love each other loads and both have a good sense of humour
Virgin villa July 2003; Virgin villa Easter 2005; Virgin villa Easter 2009; Solana Villa August 2013; Dibb Townhouse Christmas 2016; West Coast Roadtrip August 2017; Boardwalk Halloween 2018; AKL,Disney Wish and RPR October 2023
anwad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List