Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Apr 18, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Scottish_Disney
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile My Disney Experience App

Hi there.

So when I log in on Disney website to My Disney Experience everything is there, hotel/ tickets etc.

I then log in using the app (same email and password) and nothing has linked, when I put in my reservation details it says that ‘Rebecca (me)’ has already linked this reservation which is true because that’s me 🙈

I’m wondering whether I should just wait and see if it smooths itself out or if I should call.

Has anyone had this before?

Thanks! 😊
Scottish_Disney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Scottish_Disney View Post
Hi there.

So when I log in on Disney website to My Disney Experience everything is there, hotel/ tickets etc.

I then log in using the app (same email and password) and nothing has linked, when I put in my reservation details it says that ‘Rebecca (me)’ has already linked this reservation which is true because that’s me 🙈

I’m wondering whether I should just wait and see if it smooths itself out or if I should call.

Has anyone had this before?

Thanks! 😊
Just wait. MDE is super glitchy. If in a few weeks nothing changes call Disney but just wait for now. It’s not like there’s much of importance in the app at this stage anyway.
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Scottish_Disney
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by THOscar View Post
Just wait. MDE is super glitchy. If in a few weeks nothing changes call Disney but just wait for now. It’s not like there’s much of importance in the app at this stage anyway.
Thanks. You’re right. I was just worried I had mucked it up. Fingers crossed it will sort itself out 😊
Scottish_Disney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
derekmac
Apprentice Imagineer

I want to change ours as it says we have 49 day to go, but we only have 35 and i want to be able to book our fast passes soon.
Avanti Resort June 2019, Calypso cay May 2018, Rosen Inn International Sept 2016, Orlando Gateway June 2013, Quality Inn International Sept 2011, Econo Lodge Sept 2010, All Star Music Oct 2009, Holiday Inn I-Drive June 2008, Doubletree Club LBV Oct 2006, Orlando Grand Plaza I-Drive May 2005, Clarion Universal I-Drive May 2004, Best Western Movie June 1999
derekmac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Saldisney18
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I have this problem too and will be due to choose FP in a couple of months - I am presuming it will link at 60 days before automatically? Anyone know? Thanks
Saldisney18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Saldisney18 View Post
I have this problem too and will be due to choose FP in a couple of months - I am presuming it will link at 60 days before automatically? Anyone know? Thanks
your park tickets and hotel, as long as they are showing correctly on MDE on your laptop, will allow you automatically to book FP at 60 days. As has been said before, don't worry too much about what the MDE app says, its incredibly glitchy and has been since its inception. If in doubt, use the main site and not the app to book your FPs etc.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by derekmac View Post
I want to change ours as it says we have 49 day to go, but we only have 35 and i want to be able to book our fast passes soon.
is it wrong date showing on the main MDE site (ie not the app)? If its wrong on the main MDE site, phone Disney and get them to help you fix it before your FP dates come up.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
derekmac
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you was thinking of ringing them
Avanti Resort June 2019, Calypso cay May 2018, Rosen Inn International Sept 2016, Orlando Gateway June 2013, Quality Inn International Sept 2011, Econo Lodge Sept 2010, All Star Music Oct 2009, Holiday Inn I-Drive June 2008, Doubletree Club LBV Oct 2006, Orlando Grand Plaza I-Drive May 2005, Clarion Universal I-Drive May 2004, Best Western Movie June 1999
derekmac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Saldisney18
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
your park tickets and hotel, as long as they are showing correctly on MDE on your laptop, will allow you automatically to book FP at 60 days. As has been said before, don't worry too much about what the MDE app says, its incredibly glitchy and has been since its inception. If in doubt, use the main site and not the app to book your FPs etc.
Thank you 😊
Saldisney18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 18, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
JCT-UK
Dancing with Tink'

Originally Posted by derekmac View Post
Thank you was thinking of ringing them
For what its worth it was my 60 days on Saturday and everything was synched up for booking my FPs - before hand my tickets etc were on my account but I still was invited to link my tickets.

As long as your booking is showing correctly then you should have no problems.

J
JCT-UK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List