Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Oct 09, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
carolynn38
Very Serious Dibber

Anaheim, Hollywood, Long Beach and Mariner – Cruise_04

Today was another port, but this time we were actually docking at Mazatlán.

I have to say, as we pulled up this did not look appealing at all – again it was a cargo port and there wasn’t much to see. We had a quick breakfast and decided to head off the ship but we didn’t get too far. As soon as we stepped off, we realized you had to catch a trolley to get out of the port area. We just looked at each other and realized neither of us could be bothered, so got straight back on the ship again. Well at least we did get off!

We had another lazy morning before going to Johnny Rockets for lunch. This is always fun as the servers get up and sing and dance, and the food is great.

The afternoon was again spent in the solarium. As we left port later that day, we could see the Sapphire Princess (who had been in port with us that day) ahead, and the Norwegian Sun would follow us later.

That evening it was back to the main dining room. Now I have to say I have a thing for crème brule, and I may have made a big deal about it on the first night. Now tonight it was crème brule (yay) but a banana variety. Robert had mentioned this the night before, and as none of the girls at the table liked banana, and I had made such a big deal about it on the first night, he had got the chef to specially make some ‘normal’ ones. These were delicious, but so was the rest of the meal, so by the time it came to desert we couldn’t finish them all. Not wanting to offend either Robert or the chef who had gone to so much trouble, Tony offered his services to finish them all – how he wasn’t sick I will never know!

After dinner, we headed out to watch the Love and Marriage show. This is a bit like the old Derek Batey ‘Mr & Mrs’ show but much funnier……….. I have to say if you ever go on a RCI cruise do try and catch this.

After the show, it was up on deck for a bit of a party. There was a buffet and I couldn’t believe there were so many people queuing up to eat again.

It was really nice being up on deck late at night, as it was still quite warm but with a slight breeze. After a couple of drinks, we called it a night.

carolynn38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 09, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Well done that man for eating the Creme brulee's
Old 23 Oct 09, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
huneybunny17
Very Serious Dibber

I've read on cruisecritic about a lot of the ports being ugly! Tony's wearing his PJ top to dinner! great photos. xx
huneybunny17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 09, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread