Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 29 Nov 11, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post

3 Pirates and a princess September surprise 2011 Day 11

Friday 30th September 2011

The last few days had eventually caught up on us and we didnt wake until 10.00. The kids were still fast asleep so we decided to leave them and just take it easy as tonight we were doing a re run of MNSSHP.
When the kids eventually woke up Ben and I took a quick trip to Walmart just to get a few bits and bobs to see us through the last few days and the others all jumped in the pool!

So learning from our mistakes we choose not to dress up and to remain in our normal clothes. Keira however did decide she would be Mrs Lightyear again. We arrived at Magic Kingdom at bang on 4pm and saw a sign saying the party was sold out! Part of me wanted to give up there and then. Tuesdays party had not been a sell out and that was horrendous, but we were here now and had nothing to lose by giving it a try!

Before the party started we managed to ride Haunted Mansion and the cast were already in spooky costume so thta pleased Cameron no end, and the Guest assistance Card meant that the 45 minute posted wait actually eneded up as a 20 minute wait!

We also rode Space Mountain and had our picture with cinderellas carriage.

As we were wandering around I found Aloha Isle and had to try the much talked about Dole Whip! Wow is all I can say, I cant believe we have never had one of these before! Just gorgeous and I ended up going back and buying everybody one!
We rode the Jungle cruise and then the speedway. The speedway was fast turning into a favourite ride as the kids are so competitive. We were all shouting and jeering at each other as we over and under took. Big smiles all round!

The party had officially started as we exited the raceway so we decide to stay at the back of the park and try to do everything back here first.
We started at the line for Buzz Lightyear which moved pretty quick and of course collected the candy at the end!

We then come across an area where 2 cms had set up games and the kids walked over to see if they could have a go, everyone seemed to be too busy to stop which was a shame as the kids had a blast with the cms!
They had to run round a mickey head drawn on the floor as fast as they could whilst holding a skull balanced on a tray. If they could get all the way round without dropping the skull they got a prize! They all tried several times and just could not do it - so Mom had to have a go and show them how it was done I did share my candy prize as it was the winning that mattered the most (lol)

We them made it our mission to find all the candy trails and do them at least once! So off to frontierland we march singing the Its not so very scary song just to ensure Dan never got it out of his head!
We got caught by the parade on the way back so had to take a seat and wait for it to pass but we did chuckle at Dan who by now was starting to scream everytime he heard the words " its not so very scary!"
As soon as the parade passed we popped into the Diamond Horseshoe and had a quick boogie with Jessie.

Then another candy trail and our bags were looking much better than Tuesday night and even better everyone was smiling.
We waited in line for a while to see Jasmine and the genie but the line didnt seem to move anywhere so we decided to skip it and went in search of Tiania and Naveen instead.
They were hiding away so the wait was literally 10 minutes.

As we approached the hub we could see Lotso bear so we ran to join the line. The cm apologised and explained the line was closed but he would be back at 11pm. We decided against waiting to see the parade and went into Tommorowland to club 626 to waste the 25 minutes until we could meet Lotso.

15 minutes later and the boys stayed in club 626 and Keira and I ran for the hub. As we approached we could see the parade there and opposite us lotso was out already and we couldnt cross the street until the parade had passed - arggghhhh!

We darted across the street as soon as we were allowed and the same Cm told us the line was closed. I explained that we had been caught up in the parade and he kindly said dont tell anyone but beacuse you just missed out earlier ill look the other way while you join the line. We were both very happy to join the line.

We left Lotso with massive smiles and skipped hand in hand through tomorowland to find the boys. Keira was singing "We saw Lotso, we saw Lotso" all the way back.
It was now nearly Midnight but the kids said we had time to do one more candy trail and then chose the tommorowland terrace cafe one and ran round and round several times before we called it a night and headed home.
We had a fab night and there was massive smiles all round, we avoided anything halloween and therefore avoided the crowds but we were only able to do this because we had done the parade and fireworks previously. Im not sure if I would ever do the party again if im honest but we enjoyed the experience tonight and that was all that mattered.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 11, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Wow, that's a lot of candy

Glad you all had a fun evening, and it made up for Tuesday's xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 11, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Tartan Tigger
Imagineer

Sounds great!
All Star Music, All Star Movies, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, French Quarter, Riverside, Coronado Springs, Swan, Dolphin, Wilderness Lodge, Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Cabana Bay, Beach Club, Contemporary Tower, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West
Tartan Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List