Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Last full day (20/11/13)

Pics to follow... Photo bucket had sabotaged my trippie

It's our last day and while searching for breakfast availability I stumble across a single reservation for Chef Mickey's! What a way to start our day. We get ready quick as breakfast will now be an hour away, pack up our overnight bag and jump in the car.

I was very impressed with chef mickeys, we dine at peak time, there's plenty space between the tables, more so than we've found in most restaurants (contrary to my dibb reading), we are not at all rushed in fact when it comes to paying the bill we wait 15 mins. And the character interaction is brilliant. Oh and the bathrooms are spotless - all the negatives that I'd read on here. The total bill comes to $102.20 for 2 adults, 2 kids.

We have a mosey around the contemporary resort before heading off to best buy as dh is having gadget withdrawals.
On the way to the shops dh calls in at Jambo house and tells me to go and grab the handbag I'd seen the other day but it's to be put away for Christmas, aww thanks Dicky.

We give up on best buy but bag gadgets at Walmart instead along with some more duck dynasty bits as the boys want their bedroom changed to camo and it won't take much doing as their room is plain anyway. We go back to our villa to pack stuff up before heading to the Hollywood studios where we're to be meeting the Irishrovers for tea at 50's Prime Time and Fantasmic.
After arriving and having some magic shots they text to say they can't make tea but will be along later for the show.
We go straight for star tours as it's Niall's favourite ride but as soon as the ride begins the screen goes black and we take a rather rough landing which frightens Niall, we are then left to sit in the dark for a couple of minutes and he thinks we're trapped so begins crying. Eventually the doors open and we're told it's experiencing technical difficulties, no sh
We change our plans and go for the SciFi diner instead and order the picnic burger
The smoked turkey sandwich
And the kids have mac and cheese and a cheeseburger. It's chilly in SciFi and Niall is tired so we opt to grab a pud on the go. Total bill is $75.53

We nipped straight back along to star tours to find it up and running and whizz straight down the fastpass line with the passes they'd given us, Niall was very dubious and made me ask if everything was ok, he sat in his seat in his favourite ride holding both of our hands as tight as he could - I was so worried he'd hate it after being stuck but he came off happy. And we headed for Fantasmic in the rain! Niall was super tired, I was sure he was starting with a temperature and he was crying about everything it really made bothering with Fantasmic a waste and we headed out early. He managed a whole 3 mins in the car before falling asleep and we head home for our final sleep
Old 21 Nov 13, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Shame Niall wasn't on best form on your last night Poor toot! x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List