Notices

Old 31 May 14, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Oops sorry my bad, that was a link to their christmas page but this link should show the dates!

seaworldparks/en/seaworld-orlando/events/

It starts on the 22nd of November, but I wonder if some of the shows start earlier?

Haha I think it's safe to say you are super excited about the seaworld day and going to love it!xxx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 14, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Do you oay extra for christmas in sea world? Or just included in your tickets! Just looked at that link it looks wicked but didn't see anything about paying extra? X
Rach86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 14, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by taramacey1 View Post
The dates are on the first link - its last years dates so it can give you an idea if it fits into your itinerary. It started on 23rd November last year so its usually the same. We miss it again ( fly back on the 14th). I must come later next time as my kids are desperate to go on Polar Express.
Oh thank you!
We are still there until the 24th so maybe we can fit in a little visit back to Seaworld to experience it!
Sorry that you miss it though!
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 14, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Oops sorry my bad, that was a link to their christmas page but this link should show the dates!

seaworldparks/en/seaworld-orlando/events/

It starts on the 22nd of November, but I wonder if some of the shows start earlier?

Haha I think it's safe to say you are super excited about the seaworld day and going to love it!xxx
Thanks chick!
Ah yes, I can see the dates now! When do you think they will release all of the show dates and times?
Very, very excited! xxx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 14, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rach86 View Post
Do you oay extra for christmas in sea world? Or just included in your tickets! Just looked at that link it looks wicked but didn't see anything about paying extra? X
No you don't pay extra as far as I know!
I'm sure I read that it's included in the normal ticket prices but of course I could be wrong! xx
Old 31 May 14, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Thanks chick!
Ah yes, I can see the dates now! When do you think they will release all of the show dates and times?
Very, very excited! xxx
I have no idea, i have tried googling everything i can think of even when i find links that say 2013 the moment i click in them it shows 2014

I wont give up though because i really want a shot on the polar express

I know its getting so exciting it feels weird to be in May/June and already wishing it was November time but its all for the Disney cause

xxx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 14, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
I have no idea, i have tried googling everything i can think of even when i find links that say 2013 the moment i click in them it shows 2014

I wont give up though because i really want a shot on the polar express

I know its getting so exciting it feels weird to be in May/June and already wishing it was November time but its all for the Disney cause

xxx
Ahh, well as soon as either of us knows then we will have to let the other know!
Wishing our life away to November!
I will definitely be wishing my life away for a few months come August! xxx
Old 31 May 14, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

162 Days

I've been a major little geek today writing our plan in my new notebooks!

I've also been planning our Fastpasses!
I know it's early!
I was getting a bit bored with not really having anything to plan after the ADR's!
Now as it's still a few months away until we can book these I've made a 'pregnant' and 'not pregnant' list as obviously I will be able to ride only certain things if we do get Pregnant before we go! (Hopefully)
I'm not too sure what my decision will be come 60 days if I'm not with a few months to go but I guess we will wait and see on that!

Hopefully you can read this okay! My handwriting isn't the neatest especially when I'm Disney planning!

It was a bit confusing with the tier lists at first for Hollywood Studios and Epcot but I think I've worked it out!
What do you guys think of my list?
I used the My Disney Experience app to check all of the waiting times for all of the different rides and kind of based the decision on that! Some of the pregnant list might not necessarily NEED a fast pass but no queue is better than any sort of queue at all I guess!

I'm not really sure what to do about the evenings we are going to a certain park. Can you book fastpasess just for the evening hours?

I also went shopping with my little family yesterday!
Michael wanted to buy some car cleaning stuff to clean our car so that's what he did today while I was busy being a massive Disney geek!
Here's our little man modelling our clean car (He wasn't actually driving obvs)

So anyway, shopping yesterday we bought a few things...
Now I said I was going to hold off buying things until closer to the time but I HAD to buy this!
I really love it and it is quite baggy so maybe I would get away with it come November if I am with child! Who knows!
I will wear it before we go if not though!

Did I mention that I love it!

I saw some shorts that I really wanted but there would be no point whatsoever as there's no way I would be able to squeeze into them so I left them!

And got Callum some bits too!
I thought this top would be prefect for Animal Kingdom

And a few other bits!

I know this one isn't Disney but I love it anyway!

I hope I haven't bored you all! Thank you for reading! xxx
Old 1 Jun 14, 05:46 AM  
Link to this Post
MFras23
Imagineer

MFras23's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
Guidebook Reviews: 15
Some wonderful updates I was the same as you regarding planning- I'd planned so thoroughly that I had ran out of things to plan though! So sorting your FP now isn't too bad in retrospect! Looking forward to hearing more
Old 1 Jun 14, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Fab updates - love the lists! I did so many last time, been lax this time haha!

Great news on the tickets turning up and booking your memory maker! I spoke to Disney to book something last week and they were telling me about the new memory maker - looks fab.

Some fab clothes purchases as well! xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List