Old 12 Jul 14, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
Making it a full set... October 14' Heading East pre trippy

Ive been holding off until the day we booked and its finally come around! Just in time for our double digit dance!

So for those of you who don't no us, Ill start with an introduction...

Cast Members

Im Chelsey, 22 years old, Just graduated from London college of fashion, working part time as a waitress while struggling to find a job!
Absolutely in love with Disney and America, but still wants to see the rest of the world! Been to disney world 6 times, DLP 3 times, Disneyland california once and disneyland hong kong once...

and my travel partner for over 7 years now, Ryan, will be 23 when we go and works in motorsport engineering, Ryan loves disney too but is happy to sit back and let me do the planning, and i mean ALL the planning ...

The travel plans

Me and Ryan don't like to make our trips simple, theres no relaxation involved and no rest days, its all about the adventure and experiencing the new places! So a lot of people will find this trip way too full on and want to tell us we are squeezing far too much in but thats the way we love it and the way we have always holidayed! So now we are officially booked I can announce the plans!

On the 18th of October we will be flying Tokyo from LHR, landing on the morning of the 19th, from the 19th to the 22nd we will be staying in Shinjuku prince hotel and spend our time exploring tokyo...

We will also be taking a day tour to visit the beautiful Mt Fuji where we will get to ride the bullet train!...

After our brief visit in Tokyo we will be moving onto Disneyland Tokyo where we will have 3 days to spend in disneyland and disneysea! Im not gonna lie this is the most exciting part of the trip for me we will be staying at the Disney Ambassador resort...

On the 24th we will be moving over to Sheraton Grand tokyo bay hotel (unfortunately budget wont allow us to stay at the ambassador resort for our last night!)

From here we will be taking the 5 hour drive down to Nagoya and taking in some of the beautiful Japanese countryside along the way, here we will be spending our night at the Tokyo Daiichi Hotel Nishiki...

From here we will be driving onto spend the day at beautiful Kyoto ...

and the night in Osaka at the Tennoji Miyako Hotel...

The next day will be spend at universal studios...

where we will be staying at the Hotel Keihan universal city...

continues...

Edited at 11:43 PM.
chelseyleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 14, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
And we are not finished here, after these epic 10 days in Japan we will be moving onto 3 nights in Kuala Lumpur staying in the Pacific Regency Hotel Suites where we will spend our time exploring Kuala lumpur and hopefully also the Batu Caves...

And then onto our last destination, 4 nights at the nexus resort and spa in kota kinabalu borneo!

during our time here we will do some scuba diving, white water rafting, rainforest treking and hopefully see some orang-utans!

I spose we will fit in a little bit of beach relaxation time too

So thats the plan! Im thinking we will need a holiday to get over this one

Thanks for reading and the updates will be coming soon!
Old 12 Jul 14, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm not in the slightest bit jealous! Sounds AMAZING! I want to do this soon. How long ago did you start booking? I'm keen to look into this cost wise.x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 14, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by princess_chazy View Post
I'm not in the slightest bit jealous! Sounds AMAZING! I want to do this soon. How long ago did you start booking? I'm keen to look into this cost wise.x
We literally booked it all today! have been seriously looking for a few weeks now, we've had the plan to visit asia more for a while now but only decided on the exact places a few weeks ago its actaully worked out a lot less than I thought!
Old 14 Jul 14, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post

We looked into this before booking our trip to California. It's frustrating not being able to book far in advance as if I save I'll just spend it! You've inspired me to look into it again :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 14, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
MissVincent
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow looks awesome - will you be sharing your costs as hubby wants to do this for his 30th?
MissVincent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 14, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by princess_chazy View Post
We looked into this before booking our trip to California. It's frustrating not being able to book far in advance as if I save I'll just spend it! You've inspired me to look into it again :-)
aw im glad ive inspired you! hopefully it will be a trip worth saving for!

Originally Posted by MissVincent View Post
Wow looks awesome - will you be sharing your costs as hubby wants to do this for his 30th?
thanks! yep we split everything 50/50
Old 8 Aug 14, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Wow, your plans look fantastic! I'd love to visit Japan sometime - shame my OH has no interest though
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 14, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by Yorkie Girl View Post
Wow, your plans look fantastic! I'd love to visit Japan sometime - shame my OH has no interest though
thanks hun! sure you cant convince him?
Old 8 Aug 14, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Cabbie
Imagineer

Cabbie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I'd be interested in how you rank the 5 Disney Destinations on your return. I've Been lucky enough to do all of them but would like another option as me and OH cannot agree

-Steve
Florida-07,08,09,10,11,12,14,16,17,19,21,23 California-06,10,11,15,23,24 Vegas 12,13,15,22 New York- 05,08,12,17,23 Washington DC-09 Boston-07,10 Hong Kong-05,16 Tokyo-05 Dubai-09,14 Jamaica-12 Abu Dhabi-18 Shanghai-18 Toronto-19 Singapore-22
Cabbie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List