Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Feb 16, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Chilly's Happy Ever After Day 3

Wednesday 11th November

The Freya alarm woke us a 6.15am today, would have been nice to have a bit longer. We didn't rush to get ready and had some breakfast in the room before heading to DHS. I nearly forgot my handbag but luckily remembered before we got in the lift. We parked the car and got on a tram which Freya thought was great. We went straight to TSM and even though the park had only just opened the wait was 2 hours, no way hose. We asked Freya if she wanted to meet Woody and Buzz but she didn't (she's not really into Toy Story at the moment). We headed back towards the front of the park and queued up to see Donald, Pluto, Daisy and Chip & Dale. Pluto was a bit too enthusiastic with his hug but Freya forgave him. I'd forgotten the autograph book yesterday but had it today and Freya really liked giving it to the characters so i'm glad I spent the massive 29p on it.

We got some family photopass photos taken next then watched the Frozen sing-along which Freya really enjoyed (and so did i) this was a new attraction since we'd last been.

Next stop Disney Junior which was another hit with Freya and something we'd never done before. We grabbed an early lunch next at the Studio Catering Company sharing 2 meals between the 3 of us. We tried to meet Sully and Mike next as Freya had her Boo dress on but she cried her eyes out so we gave up.

As she seemed tired we put her in her pushchair for a nap and we checked out the new Star Wars shop and just relaxed for a while. When she woke up we went on the Great Movie Ride. As normal we got gangster, i'm starting to believe the Cowboy one doesn't exist. Freya spent the whole ride just starring at everything. Little Mermaid was out next stop and she really liked this as well but did get a bit upset during the Ursula bit although I think this was partly because the kid next to us was crying but she held it together. We met Minnie Mouse next so no tears there.

We went to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground next and Freya loved it in there, her favourite bit though was a small gully with water in it which she could then flick at Mike and I. We pay all this money and she wants to flick water, typical! Dinner was now calling us so we headed to Hollywood and Vine for our ADR, we had booked the special Minnie's holiday dinner. As it was a special meal i'd got Freya a special Minnie dress so we quickly changed her into that and she got lots of compliments about it. We started off by meeting Santa Goofy then sat down and we were visited by Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Daisy and saw each twice while we ate. Freya was given some stickers to do and we got an autograph card but i felt the atmosphere was lacking a bit, some carol singers would have been good. The food was ok but nothing special.

After we left we headed over to see the lights, a perfect end to the day.

Steps today 15000
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 16, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
You do well to stay in the parks all day. Shame about Minnie's Holiday Dine dinner. It's not had great reviews, but your plate of desserts look lush !
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 16, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Another great day - your little Freya is certainly very photogenic! and looks like she loves Minnie Mouse. can't wait to see more!
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 16, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile

Great day!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 16, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
pennycrayon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
What a lovely day!
Old 24 Feb 16, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mortimer Mouse View Post
You do well to stay in the parks all day. Shame about Minnie's Holiday Dine dinner. It's not had great reviews, but your plate of desserts look lush !
Desserts were pretty good. We didn't plan to stay in the parks all day but we fell into our old routine when it was just 2 adults and Freya naps better in her pushchair strangely.

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
Another great day - your little Freya is certainly very photogenic! and looks like she loves Minnie Mouse. can't wait to see more!
She loved meeting the characters so much, definitely her highlight of the trip.

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Great day!
Originally Posted by pennycrayon View Post
What a lovely day!
Day 4 coming along shortly.
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 16, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Very sweet character photos.

We loved the holiday meal at H&V, I thought the food was really good! Freya's dress is so cute.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 16, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Very sweet character photos.

We loved the holiday meal at H&V, I thought the food was really good! Freya's dress is so cute.
I was really pleased with how her dress came out.
Old 7 Aug 16, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Awww such cute piccies and another great day

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 16, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Awww such cute piccies and another great day
Thanks Natalie