Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Cool 3rd Visit 1 word WOOHOO! August 4th 2016 Day 8 Epcot & D.S

3rd Visit 1 word WOOHOO! CBR/RPR July/August 2016 INDEX

Day 8 4/08/2016 Epcot & D.S

Well the plan was to get up early for EMH but like I said yesterday, think we are all starting to flag a bit, we did get there for RD (least we managed to do one this holiday!) As soon as we get through bag check & scanned yet again, though the fella who asked me made it sound like I had won something, saying in a very cheery voice with a huge smile on his face *Gooood Morning Madam, would you like to step this way please?!* we head straight for Test Track, the wait time is very short, so we jump in the queue, oh wow how much has this changed?! The boys loved the design your own car, they did allow me to chose the colour, so of course it had to be purple haha!

Oh and they were ever so chuffed ours came first lol
We head to Starbucks then for breakfast, getting 3 for 2 QS meals (don’t know how we kept managing this!) and of course I had a smoothie, Ste had one too and Reece tried the chocolate one, to which they both said they are lovely, so got them 2 hooked too lol Then it’s time for Soarin, again we got row 3, hoping if we do it again we get row 1, I don’t let the dangly feet spoil it for me though as it’s still my all time favourite ride & this time was in the middle so no bendy Eiffel tower After we come off this, we go on the biggest fastest rollercoaster...Living with the Land I spot a couple of Hidden Mickeys

We then have a wander round to The Seas, look I even have my Dory t-shirt on, especially for here and going watching Finding Dory later at DS

We first go on Nemo (another got to be done ride) the boys in their shell

It’s then into Crush, we love this show, especially some of the questions/answers the kids come out with, hilarious & gotta love that Dory & friends are in it now
After this, it’s time for Ste & Reece to go on Mission Space, so I have a wander around the aquarium

Spotting the not so hidden Mickey

As I am wandering over to meet them I can’t resist going and queuing for a hug & fist bump off Baymax

Just as we meet up, the heavens open, well we had decided to go back to CBR anyway for a wee break before we headed to D.T.D to watch Finding Dory & none of us had remembered our ponchos either, oh but our Reece had his brolly (well my brolly with cats on that he borrowed for college) in his rucksack, along with other crap that he needed for college, hadn't emptied his bag before we came away!
Well we get back to our room & I had asked for more shampoo/conditioner & coffee & this is what we got left!

After we have had a break & me had a coffee (well may as well use it up haha) we head to D.S

Heading to the pics to watch Finding Dory, we loved it, especially me Oh and by accident we avoided the long queue for the tickets as we had gone to the dine in cinema and they let us purchase them there and there was hardly a queue there
After we have watched it it’s time to eat, so we wander over to WPE for tea.
I take a pic of Rainforest Cafe on the way over, with Reece in the background (white t-shirt, red rucksack) shouting "Daad wait, Mum's got her camera out again!"

I have the chicken pasta it’s lush, Reece has pizza surprise surprise! Ste has the ravioli, when it arrives he asks me if it’s a starter as there isn’t a lot of it, think it's the smallest portion I have ever seen in Florida! Sorry I didn't take any food pics, it's one of those things I think of after the food has gone! Afters was a chocolate fudge brownie, cookie (can you guess who had that?) and frozen yoghurt, the price for our food here would have been $62.20 I feel like a wine, so Ste says he’ll get me one, it’s $14 for a glass of wine, same blooming price as a bottle from CBR I can’t really tell the difference (though I am no wine expert!) Still least Ste bought it haha he does tell me next time I am having coke! Oh and because I had a wine I asked for a bottle of water too, to which the server replied that bottles aren't on the dining plan here, only refillables
After we have eaten, we head over to World Of Disney

here I get some new Minnie sunglasses (well I do need some to replace the ones I lost) & some aerial toppers (including Nemo & Dory) and then we head round for the bus (why don’t they have crossings here, it’s a bloody marathon to walk round for the bus! Back at CBR it’s wine, showers and bed.

Tomorrow Typhoon Lagoon & Hollywood Studios

Thanks for reading, I look forward to reading your comments

Edited at 03:51 PM.
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 16, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
angie-noo
Imagineer

Another good day. x
The Fairfield Inn LBV -Dec 09/ Springhill suites 10/12
Lake Buena vista resort and spa 15/18
angie-noo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 16, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

I love the photo of the three of you with Dory, I like it on your tshirt too .

Sounds like you had a really busy day and glad you got some shopping done in World of Disney.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 16, 02:48 AM  
Link to this Post
mousse
Imagineer

Another busy day! Lovely photos

First Trip '06;Lapland Christmas '07
CBR '08;Freeezing in Lapland March '09;
AKL '10;NY Christmas '11;AKL '12;NY May '13;AKL '14;AKL '16;YC & AKL '18
mousse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 16, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by angie-noo View Post
Another good day. x
Thanks
Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
I love the photo of the three of you with Dory, I like it on your tshirt too .

Sounds like you had a really busy day and glad you got some shopping done in World of Disney.
Lol the amount of people around Epcot and even as I bought the tickets at the pics that said "Oh good you have found Dory"
Dunno if you can read it properly, but it says *99 problems & I can't remember one!* Ste picked it out in Primarni for my, dunno what he is trying to say!
Originally Posted by mousse View Post
Another busy day! Lovely photos
Cheers
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 17, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I'm not a huge Epcot fan *shoot me now* but I do love test track and soarin. Another great day.
Excitedx4 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 17, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
I'm not a huge Epcot fan *shoot me now* but I do love test track and soarin. Another great day.
See we love Epcot, I find it more relaxing than the other parks, strolling round the world, HS is our least favourite park (though I love Rockin Rollercoaster) yet it's a favourite on here go figure