Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Floridays Resort

Floridays Resort
The Point Orlando Resort

The Point Orlando Resort
Hotels - Details & Reviews
Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando
Previous Name Quality Inn Plaza (I Drive)
Members Rating (4.3)

Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
Apprentice Imagineer

our go to hotel stayed several times. great location , clean and tidy. block E great as few use the pool and its not as noisy
October 2023
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Helping Mickey

Brilliant hotel, Good clean, large rooms. Everything available in the rooms that you would need, fridge, microwave, hair dryer, Iron and safe. Staff are friendly and helpful, we are going back here in 7 days for another 2 weeks! :D

Don't have children so cant comment on that hence not giving that top rating.

Overall brilliant good value for money hotel !
November 2018
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
slightly serious Dibber

Brilliant hotel!

Rooms were clean, tidy and the housekeeping dept always ensured our towels were changed when asked.

We were in block A, 6th floor, but my only gripe was that the highway was very noisy. We were the last room on the row, so had an obstructed pool and on corner to the highway. The air con unit covered the noise, but it was too noisy for my partner to sleep with it on during the night.

Comfy beds, great breakfast options at the buffet, dinner not so great.

The staff were all super friendly, especially those in Lite Bite!

Will definitely be returning as the location is perfect and so central!
May 2018
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

We (two adults) had a week long stay here in May following a week long stay onsite at Disney. Overall the hotel was very clean, the rooms were spacious and the beds were comfy. It was a good location and provided us with good access to Universal and Seaworld parks which we used Ubers to get to. It also had a good varied amount of restaurants within walking distance.

The only downside to our stay was the other guests. On our third night there we had a huge thunder storm occur and a group of teenage lads decided to run around and around the block of hotel rooms for almost three hours. they were screaming and shouting and I actually found quite intimidating. I can't fault the actual hotel though.
May 2017
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

This hotel was brilliant.
I have only ever stayed onsite before... so wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much, but just booked for the price, but wow we were extremely impressed.
The rooms were very spacious
The decor was really modern
It was spotless
Parking was so easy
Location brilliant, 5 minutes up Idrive and you are on the I4
I would recommend this hotel to anybody.
May 2017
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Could not fault this hotel! Staff were very friendly, and the cleanliness was immaculate! I have trouble with going on holiday because I suffer from anxiety on whether or not the hotel will be clean... I stayed here on a recommendation, and I can say I was not disappointed in the slightest! Loved the location and the transport links were great! The bar also did not disappoint, and neither did breakfast. Good food opportunities close by and such an ideal location
September 2016
Imagineer

We found these rooms to be clean, comfortable and more than adequate for our stay.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
In the rooms there were two queen sized beds, an armchair, a dressing table and chair with large mirror, and quite a big TV. There was also a safe that was large enough for a laptop to fit inside. There was also a decent sized fridge and microwave.
The location is fantastic - walking distance to many restaurants, bars and shops.
An uber to Mall at Millenia cost us approximately $7.
I didn't really notice the noise but I'm used to quite busy traffic and was too tired to stay awake.

I wouldn't hesitate to go back - it's our pick for next year and my parents are there as we speak. :)
July 2016
Gone all Goofy

We spent three weeks here for our honeymoon. Very central and there are two bus stops either end of the hotel for both standard busses and the i-ride trolly. We stayed in a room that was the furthest point from the lobby on the ground floor. It was nice and quiet, very spacious and comfortable, huge beds.
There's a little mini market in the lobby which has a good range of snacks, food, drinks along with some breakfast foods and some hot food too. Plenty of storage and all basic necessities in the room.
Obviously not the fanciest of rooms / hotels, but for the price you pay it was clean and had friendly staff.
May 2016
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

We stayed here for the first time in April and had a brilliant stay. We weren't doing Disney this trip so we were perfectly located for all the other parks... we weren't driving but with the free shuttles and iride trolley stop just outside the hotel we could get to all parks easily.
We booked two rooms and before we went had requested them together and requested block D facing international drive... upon checking in we were pleased our requests had been honoured.
The rooms were perfect for what we needed which to be fair was just a place to sleep and store our stuff. Two decent sized beds which were nice and comfy, plenty of storage space, a decent sized safe you could get plenty of stuff in there. There's a microwave which we never used, a decent sized fridge and a coffee machine, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. Bathroom had toilet, bath and overhead shower.
The air conditioning unit was a little bit noisy but you need it on , we found if we put the edge of the armchair against the air conditioning unit it stopped the rattling sound.
Downstairs there is the lite bite shop which us open 24 hours and has sandwiches salads drinks and snacks, a gift shop with the smooth Java coffee shop inside. The plaza restaurant is okay ...buffet style food children eat free...we tried breakfast once it was very busy. Ate in there in an evening a couple of times again it was fine , nothing fancy but we were tired and hungry and didn't want to go out to eat those evenings.
The zebra bar was good for a couple of beers and staff were friendly, the pizzas in there were nice...and cheap.
There's a guest relations desk where you can book the universal shuttle ... we booked it the evening before we wanted to going alway got a seat on the bus.
For seaworld, aquatica and wet n wild we used the iride trolley which stopped right outside the hotel and was about every 15-20 minutes.
A brilliant location for restaurants in an evening...millers ale house, maggianos, Olive Garden, TGI Fridays,Denny's and loads more all within a few minutes walk. Idrive 360 area was about a 10 minute walk away and was nice in an evening loads more bars and restaurants up there too.
The iride trolley goes to both premium outlets which was great for shopping.
We went in the hotel pools a few times ( 3 pools ) plenty of sun loungers and towels down there.
For such a big hotel we thought it would be noisier but it honestly wasn't then again we were so tired at night we fell asleep pretty quickly .
Would definately stay again.
April 2016
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Proud to wear my Ears

This was my second time of staying at the Rosen Inn, my first time was near ten years ago with a large group of family and friends, this time it was just my girlfriend and I, and its safe to say it accommodated to our needs on both occasions.

The location is the key to a good holiday in Orlando and you will not find many hotels in a better location than the Rosen inn. There's so much around the hotel on I Drive and the Pointe just over the road but there's enough in the hotel complex if you need a day to rest and recuperate after a long day shopping or at a theme park. I don't think I was driving for longer than thirty minutes at any given time and that's including all the local theme parks, shopping malls and a airport run or two.

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, and the complex was kept clean at all times. Overall, I was happy with our stay here. The only negative experiences I had was we got overcharged using the hotels taxi service and we had an unpleasant lady serving us at the Universal help desk in the hotel but in a sense both are working for their own companies and not the hotel.
October 2015
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [4]
Excited about Disney

Stayed here in 2015 for a week after staying onsite at Disney. On entering the hotel staff at check in were efficient I didn't realise there was no bell services and asked for our bags to be brought up. Hotel reception sent the security guy to help us which was very decent.
On check in i hated the room. Theres a large smoked glsss window and run down door, it reminded me of a flat complex you would see on a tv show in a dodgy area. The room was painted a sludgy slime green colour (can you tell I hated it) . Carpets were sticky on bare feet , but overall the room was clean ish. Wifi was non existent and when I mentioned it to reception they did get on to a conpany to fix it. I used the lite bite shop a few times but it was much more expensive than the cvs across the road. We had insects in our room
And complained but it was rectified quicklty and they gave us a free buffet dinner as an apology. The dinner was ok but i wouldnt eat there again wasnt mad on the food but also because i would prefer the surroundings to be nicer, it wqs like a ryn down staff canteen. Never used the bar it was always busy and regularly heard people singing.
Excellent location we didnt drive so perfect walking distance for idrive restaurants. Never used the pools there were always people with stereos at them and drinking canned beer, which is not what i want on holiday

Yoy get what you pay for and it was really cheap plus staff were polite and did try fix things. Whole place needs a major refurb, i wouldnt go back at the moment unless they spent a lot of money on it but if i wanted a really cheap holiday in orlando i might be tempted
June 2015
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [2] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [3]
slightly serious Dibber

I stayed here solo last year and I loved the hotel. I always felt secure with the gated parking and the security constantly patrolling the vicinity. The room I had was always lovely and clean. I was on the top floor in C block, which is near reception and never had any problem with noise or anything like that. In a great location, right near shops and restaurants. Staying here again this year and would recommend it to anyone!
October 2014
Gone all Goofy

We stayed in this hotel as a family group of six and we thought it was a very basic but clean and tidy base to use on i drive.

The rooms are good sized, clean and tidy though basic. Think of a travelodge and you won't be far off the mark.

There is a really good shop in the hotel which sells all kinds of sandwiches, wraps etc as well as magazines, basic medication, quite a lot really. There is also a starbucks in the hotel which is very good, especially when you have been walking around the parks all day!

We tried the 'Plaza Garden' restaurant a couple of times for breakfast but it was very poor. There is a Denny's and an ihop within walking distance which are both amazing compared to the food in the hotel, and they are about the same price!

The 'Zebra' bar and grill is also very poor. The hotel bar is more expensive for beers than the hooters across the road! Food was poor and it was quite expensive for what it was. There are much better restaurants within a five minute walk which serve much better food for the same price or slightly more. There is a really good family restaurant called Millers right across the street, and there is a slightly more expensive (though still reasonable) one called copper canyon which was really nice.

The hotel provide free coach travel to universal which was a great touch, just remember to book it at the desk!

There is a company called 'town and country' who provide a return coach service to Disney, but this was $17 dollars per person per day (or it was in october 2014) which works out more expensive than a cab when there is more than three of you travelling. The cabs outside the hotel are really cheap and obviously if you use the cab you can be a lot more flexible with times going to and coming home from the parks. A few cabs we used gave us business cards which we could ring and they were very reliable.

The location of the hotel is perfect. Right across the street you have pointe orlando with its shops and bars, you have a hooters, Dennys, TGI's and many more restaurants within walking distance aswell as a supermarket (Walgreens) and all of the bus routes go right past the hotel so it is perfect if you don't plan on driving.

All in all, if you are looking for somewhere to crash on international drive and you want to spend most of your days in the parks I would say this hotel is spot on. If you plan on having a few lazy days around the pool then I personally wouldn't use this hotel.
October 2014
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
slightly serious Dibber

We just spent toe weeks here and the hotel was great, really friendly atmosphere staff were always pleasant. Rooms were cleaned every day. Pools were big enough for the guests. Absolute fantastic location with all bars and restaurants around you in walking distance. The only down fall as that we booked through travel agents for a family of five, when we got there we had two double beds to share. My children aren't small they're 10,10,8 so this caused numerous arguments at night. This wasn't the hotels fault but the travel agents
September 2014
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

Fab hotel, we have stayed here twice now and can't find fault with any part of our stays. The staff are all pleasant, rooms have everything we need inc fridge, microwave, iron & ironing board & safe. Rooms are cleaned daily. Security are always present which is great. Pools are a good size and never feel over crowded. The shop is a bonus for small breakfast items if you don't want a huge breakfast. Great location to many restaurants, great central location to all the theme parks. Love this hotel and normally our preference if staying on I-Drive.
September 2014
Excited about Disney

We returned to the Rosen @ Pointe Orlando for a second time and like the first time we stayed, it was great. The location on I-drive is very convienient for restaurants,shops,bars and cinema. The rooms are not massive, but they are far from small, each with free to use safe,a/c, tv, iron and ironing board and plenty of storage space, a daily room service is carried out. There are both stairs and lifts to all upper floors,ice machines and laundry room. There are 3 pools in the grounds with sunbeds and tables/chairs and free to use poolside towels. We stayed in block A on the 6th floor and road noise was never an issue. Would we go back for a 3rd time? Heck yes!
July 2014
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

This is a great hotel for its budget price. The rooms are comfortable and have everything you'd need e.g. Fridge, coffee maker, microwave. Perfect for just using the room to sleep! There are three small pools that are quite small but we never had a problem getting a sun lounger in the sun. There is a 24 hour shop (and a Walgreen over the road) and a buffet restaurant. There's loads of restaurants and bars within walking distance too. We've stayed here twice now and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
May 2014
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
Proud to wear my Ears

A great hotel that is ideally situated for all the parks.
The rooms are always kept very clean,the beds extremely comfortable and the bathroom is of a good size.
The staff are always polite and helpful
All in all a great hotel and one which I hope to return to in the not too distant future.
May 2014
Proud to wear my Ears

Delayed review, but we had such a bad holiday I couldn't bring myself to even re-visit Dibb! First time we ever started thinking of the next holiday, BEFORE, we actually got home but still apprehensive enough to take until now to actually book one!

We stayed here with another family last April. Upon arrival, very late, after nearly 20 hours travelling due to delays, we found we had been booked two rooms nowhere near each other and on different floors. As another poster has mentioned, this was not necessarily the hotels fault but as the booking was made as one group of 9 I was surprised no-one would have realised we'd want to be together.

Once we'd got ourselves up to the room we got the kids changed and as we went to put them to bed, we pulled back the blanket to discover multiple Doggy paw prints across the sheet! As my dd jumped out of the bed, she landed in puddle of what we still hope was just rancid water. However, there were no visible signs of anything or anywhere that could have leaked. My DH and I went immediately back to the front desk only to be questioned relentlessly by a manager who clearly didn't believe us! Eventually they changed our room, but as they were "fully booked" it meant we had to move further away from our friends.

The restaurant staff and the girls at the coffee bar were always friendly, but any other dealings we had with hotel staff were always a bit stand-offish and unpleasant. Another example is when my daughter suffered 2nd degree burns from the sun on the one day we spent by the pool. I asked at the front desk about a pharmacy or doctor and the girl didn't actually say a word, just handed me a leaflet for a medical service. No sympathy that she was suffering or offer of anything they could do to help! Not even information about the service, like whether they were quick or friendly, just gave me the leaflet!

On the second to last day, my eldest son and myself were very ill, (I'll not go in to detail, but it wasn't nice), so my DH put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and took the two youngest to Seaworld. However, the maid service knocked anyway and as I'd ignored them thinking they'd go away, they opened the door anyway! I tried to explain we were very ill, but her english was very broken and she just asked when we would be going out! Eventually I just gave her the "used" towels and mimed for more bin bags and she seemed to get the picture. Again, I know its not their fault we were ill, but why have a sign for the door if they will just come in anyway? Plus, it did make us wonder if they'd just come in on previous days to nose around?

Another positive though, was the drivers of the car service they use. A bit competitive but as there were 9 of us we knew they would all want the fare, but still super friendly and a couple gave us business cards to book direct with them, which meant a little discount and they would always be available when we needed them.

Other than that an OK hotel in a pretty good location for food, but we personally wouldn't stay there again.
April 2014
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [2] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

I can't say much else than others have. The room we had was great, more than enough room for the 4 of us, the baby was in a cot so DD got a nice double bed to herself. It was in block A overlooking the pool and we would request this again. The room was clean, the staff friendly and helpful and the location of the hotel meant everything we needed was within easy reach. I would def recommend this hotel for a cheap and cheerful base for your Orlando holiday.
October 2013
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

We stayed at the Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando from 27th September for two weeks and can't think of a single negative about the place! Clean and tidy, friendly and helpful staff, perfect location on I-drive and overall a great place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to anybody who is looking for a brilliantly priced off site hotel. 10/10.
September 2013
Excited about Disney

this hotel is great we are staying here at present and its great we have had not problems, room is clean and the beds are comfortable.. staff are really helpful and the bar serves lovely food and service is 10 out 10
May 2013
Imagineer

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights of our two week trip over easter 2013 and were pleasantly surprised. It was by far the cheapest of all the accomodation we booked but had everything we needed and was very clean. We were in block A on the first floor overlooking the pool so it was a bit noisy but not a problem as the pool closed at 11pm. I didn't go in the pool it my son did and there were always plenty of pool towels available. Each day after returning from the parks we grabbed a Starbucks coffee from the shop in the lobby which was lovely and the staff who worked there were very friendly and helpful. Loads of restaurants in walking distance which was great in the evening and also a Walgreens across the road where we bought drinks and snacks for the rooms. We loved being based on I-drive for a few days and wouldn't hesitate to book this hotel again or recommend to a friend.
April 2013
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
Apprentice Imagineer

First visit to Orlando. Stayed here for 2weeks (25/3-7/4/13)
All staff very helpful and friendly, quick check-in. Had requested room overlooking pool, not on ground floor(they call it 1st floor) which we got Block B. Rooms at back of hotel overlook I4 highway. Room clean and spacious, comfy beds. Felt safe. Complimentary shuttle to Universal ,Sea World and Aquatica- book day before . IRide trolley or Lynx buses stop outside hotel , but journey to WDW took nearly an hour and involved a transfer bus.. Starbucks and gift shop in hotel also "Lite Bite shop for drinks and snacks. Plaza restaraunt in hotel -good food. Serves buffet style Breakfast and evening meal. 3x pools (1 not heated -ooh freezing!) Towels provided at pool side. Childrens playground and games room on site. Access to computer for online check-in available. Would highly reccommend this hotel. Hope one day to go back.
March 2013
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Getting Excited

Stayed here for 2 weeks oct 2012. It was our first time in florida and we didn't know what to expect. we arrived about 6pm and check-in took about 10 minutes,i had e-mailed the hotel 2 weeks before we arrived and asked for a room in block B overlooking the pool (on the advice of fellow dibbers) this is exactly what we got. Block A and B overlooking the pool keeps you away from the I4 freeway which can be noisy. The room was clean and had an iron,ironing board,microwave,fridge,coffee maker,hairdryer,tv and a safe. TV had a good selection of channels including disney for the kids and espn for the dads! Pool good with plenty of loungers and tables,there is also a towel hut so you don't have to take your own. The 2 shops(1 gift,1 food and drink) are good,but a little bit pricy. The gift shop has a starbucks coffee counter in it. The resturant serves breakfast and dinner (tea to us northeners!) it is eat all you want. Breakfast cost $7.95 for adults and kids under 10 are free.dinner was $12.95. We only ate breakfast there once and it was good,we never had dinner there but it was always busy when we walked past. The bar was good too,it had happy hours from 4pm-6pm and 9pm-10pm,draught bud and bud lite were $3 during h/h and $4 at other times. The wifes brandy and coke was $3 during h/h also. the tv in the bar showed live british football too,it also served pizza,burgers ect that you could eat in or take away. there was a games room for the kids,pool table $1 air hocky $1 and video games 25/50 cents. All the staff were happy and helpful,there is a desk that sells tickets for the theme parks ect,but if you tell them where you are eating that night 9/10 they will give you a money saving coupon for the resturant you are going to. Location is good too,wallgreen(5 min walk) sells allsorts ,beer,snacks.medicine,sunscreen ect. Pointe orlando (2 min walk} is opposite the hotel and has lots of places to eat(some cheap,some expensive) You also have golf, gift shops and lots of other places to eat within a 10 min walk. All in all a great place to stay and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a reasonably priced hotel on international drive.
October 2012
Imagineer

MMMMMM. Long time since we stayed on I Drive and wont be doing so again.
The room was clean but we had to ask every day for coffee and on one day we had no clean towels and were told that there was none available as they hadn't been delivered!
This said I can't fault the room or value for money and have styed here before when it was the Qualty Inn and we had small kids.
It was full of Brits and Brazillians and very noisey but is excellant for Pointe Orlando and some very good bars and restaurants.
September 2012
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [3]
Excited about Disney

Spent 21 nights on the ground floor of "A" block directly opposite the pool, two rooms adjacent to each other as requested and same rooms as requested as our visit in 2007. Rooms were clean and bug free, better kitted out rooms with a better safe since the refurbishment works. Very good little shop in the foyer, english chocolate (not a fan of US chocolate) and other little snack items. Walgreens across I drive and Pointe Orlando couldn't be closer. We tried the hotel buffet because we had some complimentry vouchers it was ok. Didn't have a car but this wasn't too restriictive as there was I ride trolley and Lynx bus stops outside of hotel and the hotel had complimentary coaches to seaworld and universal parks. getting to disney isn't a problem, take the i ride to sea harbour drive and then take a $2 lynx bus ride running every half hour to disney Transportation Centre at MK.

Overall very good basic hotel, will be using again.

stayed here againj in 2012, same rooms as previous two visits, great all round, feels like our second home. minor changes to hotel since last vist including covered walkways from A block to the reception and some changes to the reception entry and flat scren tvs in the rooms.
August 2012
Apprentice Imagineer

Well what can I say about this fab hotel. We stayed here in 2010 and stayed here again this year. Everything about it is just great and the staff go the extra mile to make sure you have an enjoyable holiday. I emailed the hotel a week before we arrived requesting the same rooms and block we had 2 years ago. When we arrived our request was granted and it felt like we was at home. Everyone works really hard from early morning until late at night, and you always feel safe and secure. My mums hair dryer had broken and reported it it was fixed within 15 minutes of her telling them. The restaurant served better food than last time we visited and we went in there a few times during our stay when we couldn't be bothered to go anywhere to far. We was just across the lobby and restaurant. We stayed in block b facing the pool on the ground floor. Had no problem with noise from pool or people walking past at all. There was a party of Mexican men in the room next to ours and they was shouting talking to each other into the early hours, at 2.30am they was still shouting out to each other so I gave reception a ring to report it. They said they would send someone to tell them, 10 minutes later it all went quiet so a big thumbs up to the night staff security. We are hoping to go back in another couple of years and it can't come soon enough. I wouldn't want stay anywhere else we have found our second home lol.
August 2012
Trainee Dibber

it was our first holiday to orlando so we wanted a hotel which was close to everything, this is exactly what we got. I emailed a few days before we went to request rooms on a high floor and all next to each other. This is exactly what we were given we were on the 5th floor with all four rooms next to each other.

The hotel was extremeley clean and rooms were cleaned with fresh towels every day :)
The little shop was brilliant to pop and get a snack or cereals for breakfast, if you want a cooked breakfast Sizzlers is a 5 min walk away and is very cheap. the hotel does a free shuttle bus to universal and some other parks which we found really useful. If you arent going to rent a car i suggest you get a i-trolley pass it was $17 and we used it at least twice a day to get around.

There are tonnes of restaurants nearby including bahama breeze, olive garden, TGI Friday's & Denny's which does amazing pancakes (choose your own fillings etc)

There were always taxi's outside the hotel if you needed one and the staff were happy to help with any questions. There is an I-Trolley stop right outside the hotel which is brilliant to get to the disney parks.

Overall I loved this hotel, we are thinking about visitng the Mouse again in 2014 and will probably stay at this hotel again.
April 2012
Trading Disney Pins

Hotel is perfectly located for non-drivers, south side of International drive allows quicker access to Lynx bus services for theme parks and great choice of restaurants nearby. Super Star shuttle to Universal is free if booked in advance and only stops at other Rosen hotels - currently the last stop on the way to US/IOA at 8.30 still gets you to the park for 8.45 which is great for getting on the rides at opening.

Refurbishment of rooms over past 12 months led us into a bit of a false expection as we were expecting a little more than just a splash of paint and some new furniture and appliances. Nevertheless it compares favourably with the budget hotels that we've been to in the past.

Very clean and tidy. Hotel breakfast all-you-can eat for $7.95 (kids free, drinks extra) is also great value given the convenience although better offers are available if you want to leave the hotel itself. Free Wi-Fi is another useful benefit, with pretty quick speeds.

There are many better hotels if you want to pay more, but for the price of this hotel we can't have any complaints.

EDIT: Stayed again in 2012, so its a good recommendation. Again, totally clean, good standard for the price. Just like staying in a Holiday Inn in the UK - you know what you're going to get which is basic, but clean & tidy. Couldn't say anything about the shops and facilities inside other than possibly the quality of food at breakfast has taken a backwards step compared to last year and only visited once due to poor quality of food (we arrived early for breakfast and it was extremely quiet and they subsequently had over-prepared meaning the food just stayed there, went cold and it was disappointing) Doesn't detract from overall experience though, there are plenty of other places to eat.
February 2012
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
Excited about Disney

This was our first ever Florida holiday and we were on a budget so chose this hotel, due to its location/price etc.
We were really impressed by the value for money you get, compared to others we looked at.
I had emailed a couple of weeks before we flew out, requesting a ground floor room in block A, facing the pool (as I was advised these are the quiestest)... got exactly what we asked for and despite our flight landing an hour EARLY (yes!) our room was ready and the staff were very accommodating.
Had a couple of snags to start-we had a 2 year old and had requested a cot via our travel agent but when we got there, we didnt have one in our room. The digital safe had been locked by the previous occupier and wasnt able to open it as they are supposed to leave it open for you to change the password. BOTH things were dealt with immediately and with no fuss. Hotel was nice and clean, FAB location on Idrive (the less tacky end!) with frequent transport right outside.
Rooms were cleaned to an excellent standard every day and new toiletries/ supplies added daily too.
We didnt use the hotel restaurant as there were much cheaper ones on the doorstep, with, in our opinion, much better choice. Only used the shop once or twice as Walgreens is just accross the road, and again, much cheaper. Gift shop was nice, facilities very good and staff very pleasant and helpful, particularly security, who were ever present round the complex.
Would definitely recommend and use again if on a budget, although I would avoid ground floor as we had people running past our window and shouting at all hours, which got annoying at times.
A great base off-site for all your parks/shopping.
September 2011
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
slightly serious Dibber

We really only used this hotel as somewhere to rest our heads at the end of a long day.
It is located on a couple of great bus routes which was perfect as we didn't rent a car.
The beds were comfy and as there were two of them it meant my boyfriend could stay up and watch TV in one whilst I slept preparing for the next busy day in the other.
The laundry facilities were good but do some investigating before carrying your laundry to one as we had to return to reception once or twice.
Great value for money, comfortable, clean and in a good position. Would recommend.
September 2011
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Fabby !
For a lower priced hotel it was great.
The night before flying out I put in a cheeky request for a pool view room on the hotels Facebook page. Got a reply saying all sorted & on checking in next afternoon the receptionist said the manager said hi & thanks for liking the FB page ! We got our pool view in the quiet block A room 1212, 2nd floor. Room is big enough for a base for the 4 of us. Beds very comfy. Liked the sliding doors which separated the bathroom & kitchen areas. That gave us all a private changing area. In the room, a safe, Iron & board, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, large tv & A/C. The hotel has 3 pools & our one was heated. It was like a warm bath even in the 95 degree heat. Pool towels are provided. Only ate here on the first night as we were tired & wasn't impressed with the lack of choice of buffet, although it was cooked well.
Location was at the posher looking end of I drive. Really nice looking area opposite the upside down Wonderworks house & Pointe Orlando shopping. Walgreens is 10 minutes walk away from the hotel across the road.
Would definitely recommend staying here.
August 2011
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

Stayed here 2010 and 2011, fantastic hotel for a great price, in a great area, lots of restaurants, golf, shops in the area, rooms nice and clean, 3 pools, staff very nice, would not hesitate to stay here again and would definatly reccommend this hotel to anyone, it's my favourite place to stay, love it
May 2011
Apprentice Imagineer

This hotel is now known as the Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando. We stayed a few years ago & also just visited in May 2011. Would recommend as a great hotel to stay in - free bus to Universal & Seaworld. Brilliant location - loads of places nearby to eat & drink. Sizzlers just across the road do a great 'all you can eat' breakfast for next to nothing. We don't hire a car & getting around was no problem - travelling with other family members meant we could get to Disney using a taxi but hotel run shuttles that you could pay on the day.
All in all I don't think you would get a better decent value place to stay on IDrive!
May 2011
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
slightly serious Dibber

Just returned on sat 6 nov. Fantastic place to stay. Rooms cleaned every day, staff friendly, food ok. Laundry room in each block(7 in total). Pools quiet but only 1 is heated, the other 2 were freezing.I trolley stops outside making it accessible to everything. Would not hesitate to stay here again
October 2010
Imagineer

This was our first time to orlando and as we only hired a car for a week decided on this hotel as there are quite alot of things to do within walking distance or the i-ride stops. Excellent clean rooms, pools very nice but busy and alot of the english staying there were possessive about towels on sunbeds. Some decided to leave towels in the morning and go off to theme parks and return at 5pm to a reserved sun bed! Even had a bit of a dingdong with one bloke, oh well bless them they thought they were in spain fighting the germans lol.
The hotel restaurant buffet in the evening was excellent value for money, we didnt go there in the morning as was at sizzlers every morning, yummy.
The i-ride stops are outside and there are plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance including pizza hut. Walgreens just over the road and also the 24 hr shop very handy especially as the first couple of days we were up at 4amish and went down and had a coffee and a chat with other tourists.
Defiantely would go back again, real value for money.
October 2010
Serious Dibber

Just returned and as most say rooms are spotless cleaned everyday .reception staff always happy to help and on site shop open 24 hours a bit dearer than the walgreens across the road but handy late at night if you need anything.the pools are small but didn't use them to much as we were out most of the day but when we did use them we always got beds no problem. Tried the breakfast once but found sizzlers just outside of hotel to be better value at nearly half the price.we would definitely stay here again .
October 2010
Helping Mickey

Stayed for 3 weeks at the Quality Inn Plaza. Nice Hotel, rooms cleaned daily, clean towels everyday. Beds are really comfortable. The 3 pools are great for a cool down, not too big so great for kids and they are open from 9am-10pm, there are plenty of sun loungers however I wouldn't like to think what it would be like in August. There are plenty of towels by the pool aswell. The shop is convenient but you do pay for the convenience, £1 odd for a snickers. The food in the restaraunt is ok however Millers Ale house across the road is far superior. Great location for the I4 if driving, if not the I-Trolley stops outside the front of the hotel. Staff where always willing to help, as I found out when I locked our 2 keys in the room! :D Issued a 3rd no problems and they let us keep it for the duration. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. There is also an internet machine in the Lobby which charges $3 for 12 minutes. I suggest using one of the computers in the Business Centre, $5 for 20 minutes use, A little more expensive but less fiddly. There are printers in there too but I didn't use them so I don't know the price. There is a bar which also has two happy hours a day. We didn't drink in the bar so I couldn't tell you the times. There is also a Launderette on Floor 4 in Block A, there could be others in Block B or C aswell. $2 a wash (25mins) and $2 a dryer (45 mins) we did all our clothes before coming home. Saved us loads of time.

The only slight problem we had (others might think it is major) at this hotel was the balcony walkways when people walked down them you can really hear them inside your room. A family had taken 4 rooms and where up at 7 every morning discussing what was happening that day whilst the children ran up and down the balcony. Me and my missus used them as an alarm clock for 2 days so it wasn't much of a problem. Everybody gets excited in Florida so we understood the childrens excitement.

We had a great stay in Orlando complemented by a hotel that is quickly gaining alot of praise from alot of people.
September 2010
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Getting Excited

Stayed here for three nights in July and we were very pleased with the standard of the hotel, we stay in block A on the ground floor, the room was spotless with comfy beds and pillows. The fridge and microwave were an added bonus in the room.
The hotel is well situated for I'drive with lots of restaraunts close by. There are also free shuttle buses to Seaworld and Universal which have to be booked the day before.
Overall we would definately stay here again as it is very good value for money.
July 2010
VIP Dibber

Over the years we have stayed in many budget Orlando motels - 2 beds, small bathroom - usual set up. Well this was the nicest! Newly refurbished 2009 and super clean. the housekepping was excellent. They staff were friendly and the resort well kept and tidy. Great location at the better end of I drive. You can walk to lots of restaurants like sizzler, friendleys etc. Opposite wonderworks and pointe orlando. There is also a handy walgreens opposite for drinks, snacks and bits and bibs. All rooms have a fridge. The pools were clean and towls were provided by the pool. There was also a nice playpark for younger kids my DD liked. Disadvantage it backs onto the I4 - ask for a room I drive side and you will be fine. Parking also very convenient - park just outside your room. Felt very safe - not 'ropey' at all like some I drive places.
December 2009
VIP Dibber

Have stayed at this hotel 9 times now often for 2 or 3 weeks. You simply can not get better value then this! The hotel is in an excellent location 10 min drive to universal and 20 min drive to Disney. Rooms are always kept very clean and the maids have always been very friendly. Front desk staff are all so excellent and very helpful. Has a 24 hour store that is very handy for a coffee or a cold drink. Being opposite point at Orlando is all so very good as there are a good number of restaurants and bars all within a 2 min walk. Will happily be staying in this hotel again.
October 2009
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Stayed here for 2 weeks, what can I say we stayed in one of the newly rebuished rooms in Block B, Floor 3 which I acutually what I requested from reading resent reviews. This hotel is great value for money and is in a great location, It was our first time in Florida and found getting around on the buses so easy from this hotel and the free transport that the hotel puts on is good too. I will be visting again and will definately stay in ths hotel a second time. I can also recommend Millers bar which is across the road a little further down from the hotel, The food is fantastic.
September 2009
Proud to wear my Ears

We've stopped in this hotel many times and its excellent.

Rooms are excellent - clean and well sized for a family of four.

It's really family friendly with three pools, shop, min mart - our kids couldn't keep out of the video games room which wasn't bad as it allowed us to have the odd sneaky Budweiser outside after a long day at the parks.

Breakfast was good in the hotel but we did tend to eat at near by Sizzlers.

Location is excellent with Point Orlando just over the road and our favourite restaurant Bahamas Breeze a short walk away.

We would stop at this hotel every time we go to Florida.
August 2009
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

We have always found this hotel to be clean and friendly. This has now been
re-inforced 10 fold by the latest refurbishment they have done. The rooms are a lot more up market. We stayed in A block this time and found it to be quiet and a lot closer to the amenities we required
May 2009
Imagineer

We have stayed in this hotel twice before on our visits and on this occasion we were lucky enough to be staying in one of the refurbished rooms in block A. We were on the top floor, and I had requested a high floor so was pleased that they had honoured our requests. The room was clean and comfortable and the beds were amazing - such a fantastic nights sleep, every night. Location is fantastic, you can walk to the local restaurants and bars and Point Orlando is just opposite. If you want a nice early morning walk the iHop is about a 20 minute walk away and that was nice before it got too hot. The security was excellent and they have barriers across the car park entrance which are manned 24 hours a day. No pizza leaflets under the door for the whole week we were there. We will definitely be staying here again for our next visit. Cannot comment on child friendliness as there is onlt myself and my husband.
April 2009
Excited about Disney

I'm not a snob (I stay in Travelodge's in the UK with no issues) but...
we got to the QIP.
The receptionist was rude- we asked for 2 rooms next to each other (as per agreed request) and she declined saying that there werent any- ended up that the rooms she said were on opposite blocks were actually next to each other! )
Got to room; a bag of someone's laundry was in it!
The bathroom was horrific.
The air conditioning sounded like a jet pack.
The door had the biggest gap underneath ever which (when we went was very windy) whistled all night... I had to stuff towels up against it to stop the noise.
5am the builders across the street for the convention centre started work...
I barely slept and went down to the welcome meeting.
Waited 2 hours to speak to the rep (as people kept pushing in!) and changed hotels. We only had 20 mins to get all of our stuff out of the rooms before we got charged for another day :( Absolute nightmare...
Yes this hotel is ok if you can sleep through anything; dont mind everyone walking past your room (in high heels); and arent too bothered about cleaniness...
This was my mum's first trip to Florida- didnt start too well...
Very upsetting...
March 2009
Cleanliness [1] Child Friendliness [2] Location to Attractions [2] Value for Money [2] Overall Impression [1]
Trainee Dibber

Stayed at this hotel last year and had no problems but this year would not go back after 5 days found cockroches in the bathroom so we ask to move so they moved us to A block which was noisy and the door didnt shut tidy. will not be staying there again
December 2008
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [3]
Excited about Disney

we stayed here for 3 weeks in the summer , we thought the hotel was lovely, maid service was excellent with new towels given every day. we only used the one pool but there were a few around and they all looked nice and clean , all with their own pool towels available if you wanted them. buffet breakfasts and dinners were to die for, all you could want and for a really good price. we didnt really go into the bar area but ordered food from there quite a bit and was good value for money. we thought the hotel was at the nicer area of international drive without all the tacky shops everywhere you look, we were right opposite wonderworks and pointe orlando. there was some nice restaraunts near by but to be honest we didnt eat in alot of them because we were either in the parks all day or in the pool till late and the kids not wanting to go too far. I trolley stop was right outside too which is really handy and cheap to use too.
would definatly go here aain
August 2008
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

Stayed here in October 2007. The hotel is basic but clean and the staff were friendly. We had a room which was close to the I4 and there was a bit of traffic noise. We didn't really notice after a couple of days though as we were exhausted after spending all day in parks.

The rooms are an average size and cleaned daily. The hotel also has 3 swimming pools with plenty of towels provided.

This hotel is in a great location of International Drive. It is almost directly across from Wonderworks and there is a great choice of restraurants within a 5 minute walk. In the car park of the hotel alone there is a Pizza Hut, Sizzlers and Ming Court (chinese). Bahama Breeze and TGI Fridays are just a couple of minutes walk away.

If you are looking for a cheap, clean, friendly hotel in a great location then I wouldn't hesitate recommending the Quality Inn Plaza
October 2007
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

The QIP is at an ideal spot on I-Drive. It is at the quieter end opposite Pointe Orlando.

On arrivial the hotel looked very busy, however check in was quick and painless.

Room was in block D and had a room on 5th floor. Our room did overlook the busy I-4 and I thought it would be a nightmare. The first night we did hear some noise but not much that stops you from sleeping. After that we crashed out so it was not a problem for us.

We did not use the hotel pools or dinning but there was always plenty room at pools after all there are 4.

Overall impressions was that it was very clean,helpfull staff and the location is great. 15 min from the parks and there are plenty of eating places within walking distance.

A good value for money hotel - not the Ritz but we would stay here again.
August 2007
Proud to wear my Ears

We stayed here in august . Wehad booked a room for 5 but on arrival was told the room was for 4 .We had to pay extra for another fold up bed to be brought to the room. The only place the bed could fit in the room was up against the front door. We had to move the dressing table to get it in ,and when we did it was filthy on the floor behind and the electric socket was coming out of the wall.
August 2007
Cleanliness [1] Child Friendliness [2] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [3]
Apprentice Imagineer

We arrived to find our rooms beds nice and cosey. Howevern afterwards we found the sink was stained brown and there were also bugs on the floor. It was a very noisey place to stay, and being on the top floor was a nuience. The lift always smelt of urine and was grafitted over.
I wouldn't stay here again!
June 2007
Cleanliness [1] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [1] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

We found the plaza to be a nice, basic and clean hotel.

The facilities on site were pretty good. We had our free breakfasts which were good but never bothered with dinner as there were to many nice resturants outside the hotel. Did not go to the bar either but it was always busy and seemed nice.

As for location it was not to bad would have been so much better if Point Orlando was not being dug up. I personally would go more towards the other end say in the middle next time.

On the down side the pools were right on top of the I4 which did not enter my head when booking and would put me off staying her again. It was not relaxing at all and could be hard to find sunbeds even though there were 3 pools. We dont have kids and found it was full of them, so probably more designed for families.

Our room was on the I4 side and v noisey with no view. The room itself was nice and large (enough room to keep away from each other if need be lol). Beds ok not much to say about them.

Staff v friendly.

Overall great for families and if you are on a budget but if you want some chill time with no kids prob not for you.
October 2006
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [5] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [3]
Apprentice Imagineer

We had a room in block A, just round the corner from the reception, facing into the pool and I drive. The hotel is in an ideal location, at the nicer end of I drive, with race rock, Friendlys, Wonderworks and Pointe Orlando in very easy reach. The hotel was quite basic but ideal for what you need. It was clean, with maid service daily, comfortable and an ideal base to get to all the parks. We didnt use the restaurant or bar, as there are better options just down the road. You even have a pizza hut in the car park! We would not hesitate to stay there again.
July 2006
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
Put the kettle on

We had a room in block C, great view of I 4 and didn't sleep great first night with noise, but as room was nice and clean and fine in every other way didn't move and to be honest once air con unit was on which it was most nights and general tiredness, it didn't bother anyone for rest of holiday.
It's not a five star resort but it doesn't pretend to be, we found it very well equipped and excellently located and cheap. At the end of the day we wanted somewhere to rest our head and get ready in the morning. We ate breakfast one morning but didn't like it and even with kids eating free, it was cheaper to eat at Sizzlers practically next door and with a much wider choice and nicer food. The deli was also a lot dearer than the Walgreens along the road but you pay for the convenience.
Handy I ride stop just outside and a wide range of restaurants within walking distance. Would stay here again.
April 2006
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

Very good low budget hotel. Staff friendly, rooms clean and grounds clean. Would use again. Don't forget you get what you pay for.
December 2005
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [2] Value for Money [2] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

Nice clean friendly hotel, a perfect location on I Drive near Pointe Orlando, I Ride stop is right outside.
We had breakfast in the restaurant most mornings, a bit more expensive than Sizzlers, Denny's etc, but convenient. We also had a quick drink in the bar and a game of pool some nights... small but clean and freindly enough and there was live entertainment on one of the nights we visited ( He wasn't that great to be honest ).
can't comment on pool or pool area as we didn't use it
November 2005
Imagineer

This was our first ever holiday to Florida (my first ever holiday abroad) so we weren't sure what to expect.

But, the staff were friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the transportation to the parks was easy and convinenent to organise.

The rooms are only very basic, but they have everything you need, afterall you are really only using the room to sleep in after a hard day of playing with Mickey! We didn't hear a lot of noise from our room (although the air conditioning could be a little noisey at times) but we seemed to get used to that - or rather we were too tired to notice any noise by the time we got back to the hotel.

We ate every morning in the hotel restaurant, and the meals were nice. There's a Pizza Hut near by, and Sizzlers too, there's plenty of places to eat, drink and shop if you want near by ...

It's a cheap hotel, and you do get what you pay for, but I'd stay there again.

Lots of Love'n'stuff

Shelly xxx

It's an excellent base and would recommend it to everyone.
October 2005
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [4] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

it was a great hotel, it had every think. and right in the action too
it was clean and the staff were great.
September 2005
Imagineer

Very good low budget hotel. Staff friendly, rooms clean,but a little cramped with a rollaway bed for 5th person. grounds clean. Would use again.Good location for resturants nearby and not to far to drive to parks
June 2005
Proud to wear my Ears

Stayed here for two weeks in 2004 and had a great holiday. Hotel itself was nothing special but a good base as every where was was eay to get too.
Had to change room due to flood in bathroom but other than that had no problems.
Only thing that I would expect to be improved was the stairs and lifts. Stairs were a bit creepy at night and all lifts in our building were broken.
Deli offered plently but didn't use anything else at the hotel.
Probably wouldn't return to the same hotel but enjoyed the holiday.
Room was clean and they allowed us extra time when leaving as couldn't get suitcases closed (my fault).
August 2004
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

This hotel is in a good position on I-drive, as it is at the southern end. The rooms were kept clean, but were basic. We had pre-requested a room that didn't overlook the I4 as we had heard this was noisy, and we got a room overlooking I-drive which was great.

We didn't eat at the hotel, and thought the small shop they had for snacks was quite expensive, so we purchased snacks, drinks etc from Walmart.

The room was slightly larger than you get in a WDW value resort (ASMo), but it was only somewhere to sleep. Didn't spend much time at the hotel other than sleeping at night. Only used the pool once (they have three), as we tended to go to the water parks instead.

July 2004
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

We stayed here the first year we went to Florida, although it was OK it is not somewhere we would stay again. We moved to a Disney hotel the 2nd week and couldn't beleive the difference.
May 2004
Cleanliness [2] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [2]
Excited about Disney

for our first visit to florida it was a good base , but had to rely on the i-ride trolley all the time a bit out the way at the time but there's alot more things to do near by now the rooms were ok for 2 ad 2 ch , pool was good
September 2003
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [2] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [3]
Proud to wear my Ears

my last vist was some time ago , but we liked it due to the fact its at the quieter end of i-drive

my ratings are high because i have stayed here 3 times and never had any complaints what so ever (perfect base for magical holiday ) + dont tend to spend much time at base as toooooo much to do :)

ps we didnt have children so i cant rate it properly ,but the children who were there seem to enjoy the pool
June 2003
Imagineer

Not a bad hotel for a cheapy. The hotel runs between the I-4 and I-Drive. We were first given a room overlooking I-4 but had to move to the other side because it was too noisy. The I-Drive side is much better and quiet.
May 2003
Cleanliness [3] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [3]
I'm Ready To Go NOW!

We had a great time here the room was a bit small for 4 of us but apart from that excellent1!
December 2001
Cleanliness [5] Child Friendliness [3] Location to Attractions [2] Value for Money [3] Overall Impression [4]
slightly serious Dibber

Good location and good value hotel. Definitely at the better end of I-Drive. Good for restaurants, breakfast, shopping not too far away and good for all the parks not just Disney.
March 2000
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [4] Location to Attractions [5] Value for Money [5] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Great food, clean rooms, friendly staff and an excellent pool.

When International Drive was in its hayday, this hotel was in the best location. It also had a very handy nearby Sizzalor.

I wouldn't want to spend very long in this hotel as the rooms are quite small, but it is perfect for a brief stay or weekend visit.

The gardens do need to be tidied more often and some guests do not like the motel style layout.
April 1994
Cleanliness [4] Child Friendliness [2] Location to Attractions [3] Value for Money [4] Overall Impression [3]