Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 15 Apr 18, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
jasminedivas
Apprentice Imagineer

jasminedivas's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I picked up this tshirt in primark for £3, which I really like. But I then had this feeling that it might be a pyjama top. It was the only one there and was in the tshirt section. I did search the tshirts and nightwear section but couldn’t find another. So does anyone know if it is a pyjama top or a tshirt? I know I could wear it out anyway, but if it is a pj top I’d rather not .
Thanks

Comfort Inn LBV 1999, All Star movies 2003/4/6. Villas 2007/8/9/10/12. Wash DC NYE 2012, NY and LV 14. Orlando, NYC & IAD 15, Orlando & beach 16,17. NY & IAD 2019. West coast 2022 planned.
jasminedivas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 18, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post

The other Friday I got a Minnie hoodie throw bargain at £7 instead of £16 & they also had Bambi & Darth Vadar ones for same price in Manchester store.

Also got a Harry Potter griffindor hat (had all houses) for £5.

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 06:17 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Han anyone seen Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw merchandise in their Primark store? Asking for a friend- I’m a Slytherin!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
Han anyone seen Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw merchandise in their Primark store? Asking for a friend- I’m a Slytherin!
Yes they had loads in Manchester the other week for all the houses
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 18, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Not sure if this has been posted but Mrs Potts purse half price so now £3 and Chip to £2.

They also have a nice 4 pack of coasters with Bambi characters on
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 18, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Lots of tops can be either, no one really cares.
It doesn't look like a PJ top to me but if you really need to be sure you could call Primark customer services and give them the stock number and ask which it is listed as.

Originally Posted by jasminedivas View Post
I picked up this tshirt in primark for £3, which I really like. But I then had this feeling that it might be a pyjama top. It was the only one there and was in the tshirt section. I did search the tshirts and nightwear section but couldn’t find another. So does anyone know if it is a pyjama top or a tshirt? I know I could wear it out anyway, but if it is a pj top I’d rather not .
Thanks
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 18, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

I wouldn't worry, it looks nice. The time to worry is when you are wearing a onesie when popping to the local shop 😊
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 18, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

I've got a few good bits for myself from Primark such as the Disney castle socks, Mickey t-shirts etc but really struggling to find Disney clothes for boys. My two aren't really into Marvel and would prefer Mickey, Donald etc but these only seem to be in the girls' section. Anyone had any luck?
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 18, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Mizzy
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by jasminedivas View Post
Thanks
If it helps, it was in the gym wear section at our store. They had matching leggings and water bottle.x
Raddisson Resort Parkway - April 2005 & June 2006
Disneyland Paris - 2003, 2004, 2007
Princess Mizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

picked up some red minnie mouse flip flops

& minnie ears headband

now I'm not that keen on the bow so swapped it out for this one

and also make a pair bow free for ds so he has plain mickey ears

They had other minnie ears which had black flowers & pink sequin bow £3
there were also marie & Hp flip flops

Edited at 06:36 PM.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List