Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
My Magic Holiday

Unread 25 Jan 19, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Stubbs86
slightly serious Dibber

New Character Breakfast - Princesses - **update post #19** - returns July 2019

Disneyland have announced they are going to be offering a new character breakfast option at Auberge de Cendrillon.

Initially this will run between Februrary 12th and April 1st but could be extended if it is popular. The cost is 49 for adults and 39 for kids and includes hot and cold breakfast options, with three Disney princesses to meet each morning.

You can book three days ahead, and there are two sittings 8.15am and 9.45am.

Thought I would pop this up on here in case it helps anyone planning a trip. It seems a slightly cheaper way of meeting the princesses versus the lunch price. I also know some aren't keen on the menu at lunch so the offer of breakfast might be more suitable

Germany/Netherlands Roadtrip May 2018 - Europa Park & Efteling
DLP October 2018 - Cheyenne in Halloween season
Alton Towers March 2019 - solo day out

Edited at 04:22 PM.
Stubbs86 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
Disneyland have announced they are going to be offering a new character breakfast option at Auberge de Cendrillon.

Initially this will run between Februrary 12th and April 1st but could be extended if it is popular. The cost is 49 for adults and 39 for kids and includes hot and cold breakfast options, with three Disney princesses to meet each morning.

You can book three days ahead, and there are two sittings 8.15am and 9.45am.

Thought I would pop this up on here in case it helps anyone planning a trip. It seems a slightly cheaper way of meeting the princesses versus the lunch price. I also know some aren't keen on the menu at lunch so the offer of breakfast might be more suitable
Saw that on Twitter yday. How exciting. Hoping it is extended as we head Oct. 🤞🏼We are doing invention brunch on the Sunday and cant wait but this would be a nice option for another day. We are free half board..Wonder if u can use ur breakfast toward it or just forgo ur breakfast that day.
FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
first DLP trip/ Halloween trip
Unread 25 Jan 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Saw that on Twitter yday. How exciting. Hoping it is extended as we head Oct. 🤞🏼We are doing invention brunch on the Sunday and cant wait but this would be a nice option for another day. We are free half board..Wonder if u can use ur breakfast toward it or just forgo ur breakfast that day.
I think you can with Plaza Gardens so I would hope so.

This makes so much sense. I have never eaten there but have seen so many posts about people wanting to do it for the characters but not liking the food.

Personally I like the look of the normal menu - you would expect fancy food from a princess, surely? But its a lot to pay if kids dont eat anything. This will give a better option I think.

Now, if they put a Marvel one in Restaurant des Stars too, they would clean up.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP for lions, jungles and food, oh my!
Unread 25 Jan 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post

This makes so much sense. I have never eaten there but have seen so many posts about people wanting to do it for the characters but not liking the food.

Personally I like the look of the normal menu - you would expect fancy food from a princess, surely? But its a lot to pay if kids dont eat anything. This will give a better option I think.

Yes we did Cinderella royal table in wdw at Christmas. We did it 2013 too and the food was fancy. I didnt enjoy the food that much in 2013 but it was absolutely delicious on our trip at Christmas there but Im the same as u .. u expect fancy food when its a princess affair. The only reason Im not booking the lunch for dlp is I cant justify the price when we already have inventions brunch booked and we did 4 character meals in wdw at Christmas lol but if the breakfast is available in Oct it would be a slightly cheaper option for us then. I wonder will Cinderellas two mice be at breakfast then?
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 25 Jan 19, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post

I'm crossing my fingers for a Marvel meal in April,. My wee boy would be so happy!
suziwong_96 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Springtime in Paris ... Again
Unread 25 Jan 19, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Very Serious Dibber

I'm almost certain I am going to book this for our February trip. Although I'm just waiting to see confirmation of the menu.

They have confirmed that Hotel guests can book from 6th February; bypassing the 3 day before rule.

We also have half board and I saw it confirmed on twitter that the usual discounts will apply like they do for Plaza Gardens.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Razzamagique at Disneyland Paris
Unread 25 Jan 19, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
I'm almost certain I am going to book this for our February trip. Although I'm just waiting to see confirmation of the menu.

They have confirmed that Hotel guests can book from 6th February; bypassing the 3 day before rule.

We also have half board and I saw it confirmed on twitter that the usual discounts will apply like they do for Plaza Gardens.
Ooh thats good to know. Will Be keeping an eye to see if they continue it for the rest of the year. Would love to go in oct
Unread 25 Jan 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Ooh thats good to know. Will Be keeping an eye to see if they continue it for the rest of the year. Would love to go in oct
If we do it I'll make sure I include a full write up in my trip report. I would think that if it's popular (like I'm sure it will be!) they'll continue it as it will be a great money make for them!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Razzamagique at Disneyland Paris