Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 30 May 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve been keto for a year now (paused for Christmas). Dh started 40 days ago with the aim of losing 5 stone and he’s well on the way. Such an easy diet to follow and the feeling of being full is something he’s never found on any other diet
Old 30 May 19, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
bearandbuzz
Apprentice Imagineer

bearandbuzz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
After reading this thread I took the plunge and joined RH fitness.
I’ve been calorie tracking using MFP for a while now on 1250 calls, plus doing 4 workouts a week, as well as walking a minimum of 12000 steps a day, yet have lost a grand total of 3lbs since January!
After reading and listening to the videos I’m hoping that I can change this around, although it does feel a bit weird upping my calories to 1700! I’ve got to do something different though as I’ve been saying for a while that I’ve stalled and been blaming it on heading towards 40 at the end of the year. Fingers crossed this works!

Our magic moment as Grand Marshall's in 2013
WL August 2014 The solo(ish) trip - August 2014
BC August 2016 If it ain't broke, don't fix it - August 2016
Villa 2018 - A change of scene - August 2018
bearandbuzz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scojos View Post
Whats the 30day shred?
It’s a HIIT type of program.
20 mins per day in 3 levels.
It’s really effective but absolute hell to begin with!

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

I am. I hope it will be ready by July... 2020 😱
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
On 19 April I started the Joe wicks plan, I bought it while It was on offer. I have a terrible relationship with food and scales and would weigh myself every single day sometimes which is ridiculous!

I’ve finished cycle 1 and after those 30 days I’d lost 7lb and 13 inches! More importantly I’ve broken the awful habit of weighing almost daily, instead doing it only at the end of 30 days. And I’ve done all this whilst eating 3 meals a day and 2 snacks which is something I rarely did on any diet I’ve ever done (and trust me that’s a lot! )

I still have a way to go but i really do feel so much better in myself and look forward to working out almost every day

Good luck everyone!
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by °o°-Hannah-°o° View Post
I’ve been keto for a year now (paused for Christmas). Dh started 40 days ago with the aim of losing 5 stone and he’s well on the way. Such an easy diet to follow and the feeling of being full is something he’s never found on any other diet
I tried to do keto before our recent holiday but then when on holiday I ate stuff shouldn’t of... bread potatoes cakes etc!
Now I’m back I want to give it another go but it’s confusing!
I get that you can’t eat loads of carbs but I don’t understand the electrolytes , macros etc
Any help you can give would be appreciated!

Edited at 08:25 PM.
Sunset girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Ive lost over 20lb since 7 jan .

My aim was to get into good enough shape to compete in a bikini / bodybuilding competition - so I did my first one 7 weeks ago and have another one on Sunday!

I struggled for the first 5 weeks but then went carb free and the weight has steadily gone!
ITs not keto as its low fat - so basically, protein - chicken and white fish and vegetables with an avocado and casein for "pudding".

After my completion I have to "reverse" back out of my diet for 3 weeks so i don't go mad and it all goes back on overnight!
Then we go on holiday

I have trained 5 days a week weight training and 5-6 days a week of cardio - between 30-40 minutes interval sprints on the treadmill!

Im 51 and post menopausal - so it can be done - you just need to want to do it enough!
katiec68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
wdw1991
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m really struggling today. Tried some shorts on from last year which I can’t get into and I was pregnant then!

My trouble is I’m a fussy eater...don’t eat salad..I do eat veggies but not much fruit. My hubby lost weight before doing joe wicks plan and it’s his hiit sessions I’m trying to do but it’s hard! I’ve got a stone to lose and I really want it gone for October!
wdw1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Wdw slow and easy wins the race, calorie count, weigh your grub, up your step count if you can = result.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
wdw1991
Imagineer

Mobile

I have the MyFitnessPal app...I’ve put in my target weight and it tells me the amount of calories I need to consume...1200
wdw1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List